Grace Beverley #11 I’m a bestseller-to-be, don’t worry - always keep my roommates on cctv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s truly amazing how Grace has been reading these gossip sites for years now but, somehow, with all the constructive criticism that’s on here... she’s still so bleeping insufferable

• Haha
Reactions: 42
It’s the eyebrows I think, and the botox or w/e. They are too long / arched / diagonal for her face and droop down at the ends but the rest of her face looks so stiff. it just looks a bit uncanny valley. I think they really overwhelm her eyes - her forgoing lash extensions doesn’t help. It’s sad because you do the long diagonal eyebrows thing when you think you have a too-wide face (been there, done that) and she doesn’t. her face shape is pretty average and not noticeably big or wide.

She makes choices in her makeup and cosmetic work that imply she thinks she has “flaws” she doesnt have, other than literally the forehead wrinkle. That weird nose contour she’s been doing is a product of that (that picture of her on a walk). So she has a a wider nose - whatever, it suits her, fair enough to contour it a bit but she doesn’t need to make it look totally different. I get it’s her choice though. it's also weird that instead of the lashes, she’s getting multiple treatments like botox, which is more invasive and expensive.

she just seems so unhappy these days. She’s always be doing stuff for approval, even bleeping other people over (taking shortcuts to bizniz success by exploiting her workers - makes it hard to sympathise). Maybe it’s just covid lol. she said she got bonding partly because of bruxism and if that’s true, that’s a big sign of anxiety. I want to hold my sympathy back a bit cos it could just be she’s worried about getting in trouble cos of that Dubai trip...

I think she needs to go to therapy tbh.
Yeah in all serious she needs help. It’s like she’s had a personality transplant when she started those businesses. Very odd, never seen anyone change so much so quickly

Reactions: 16
She is severely unstable and has a chronic lack of empathy for others. She just sees people as objects to be used and then discarded when they’re no longer useful to her. Idk what the duck happened to her to make her this way but it’s scary

Reactions: 27
She used to have this really prominent dynamic forehead wrinkle and she raised her eyebrows when she talked (2 year old video). Despite this and the fact her makeup isn’t great here either, I still think she looks miles better here, and she’s unwell too. Grace has never been excellent at makeup but tbh she managed, she always looked nice, it didn’t look bad, and she never looked noticeably grimy or greasy or cakey. I think her MUA’s work looks consistently cakey/a bit off texturally so maybe she picked it up from her

View attachment 384990
Got to say, really not keen on her mua. She can only do one look - people come out looking like big shiny beige clones.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly I’d never have said she was even pretty but that’s just my opinion. Average, yes, but we all know her body was what was bringing in the initial followers, not her face or her fantastic personality. But yeah, she’s definitely messed with her face, and not in a way that looks good.

Was she also on speed during that ‘makeup routine’?!?! I’ve never seen her talk so quickly or act so jumpy or twitchy.
I never followed her for face, I’m sure most of her following followed her for her bum I know I did. Sorry every time I look at her i think of white chicks lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey all I just recovered from covid and I want to circle back to Grace talking about having bad asthma and whatever lung capacity she claimed to have- she's honestly really stupid for not wearing masks in public and also incredibly lucky she hasn't caught it if her lungs are as bad as she claims.

Reactions: 26
Hey all I just recovered from covid and I want to circle back to Grace talking about having bad asthma and whatever lung capacity she claimed to have- she's honestly really stupid for not wearing masks in public and also incredibly lucky she hasn't caught it if her lungs are as bad as she claims.
But I highly doubt they are. She just thinks saying so makes her "ReLaTabLe" and because she claims to be vulnerable she thinks it'll deflect attention from all her lockdown breaking / insensitive rich girl posts / poor employment practices

Reactions: 11
she’s probably been lurking here and wants to delete pics of her old face so people can’t tell how mashed up she’s made herself
new year new face new teeth new me x
that’s honestly what i was thinking

Reactions: 6
God the new teeth are awful she looked so much better before! Also regarding the “it would be stupid not to”, not to defend her but the way it came across to me was more that she was saying she (Grace) would be stupid not to put them on her stories?

Reactions: 8
just watched that aff link make up thing where she says the last part of her skin care routine is using spf50 “because we don’t want the wrinkles”?????
pardon me hun but we don’t want the skin cancer needs to be the main message with sun cream NOT trying to maintain your youthful (plastic) face

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.