Grace Beverley #10 essential bizniz trips, bras that throw out ur nips, #GirlBoss tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know where Grace is in her recent stories (walking Ziggy)? I live fairly close to her and don't recognise it so wonder if she has travelled to walk him, which she shouldn't do under the current restrictions
Looks like richmond park but not sure

Reactions: 3
On the Shreddy thing I remember her asking followers what they thought about her doing the Shreddy sale and I explicitly remember replying that would irritate people who paid full price!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know where Grace is in her recent stories (walking Ziggy)? I live fairly close to her and don't recognise it so wonder if she has travelled to walk him, which she shouldn't do under the current restrictions
It’s Richmond park

Reactions: 2
She definitely drove there as well which I'm not sure is allowed? I thought you just had to exercise in your local area, which wouldn't need any driving

Also for someone who's apparently always super busy doing boss babe stuff she seems to have taken most of a thursday afternoon off to walk her dog lol

1610034276156.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
She definitely drove there as well which I'm not sure is allowed? I thought you just had to exercise in your local area, which wouldn't need any driving
You’re only meant to leave your local area (village/town/part of the city) you live in if you can’t do the things you’re allowed to do there ie. food/essentials shop, exercise once a day, go to work if you can’t wfh etc.

For me, there’s nowhere to buy food within my village, so I’m allowed to drive to the nearest town to buy food, but I can walk my dog round the village and on footpaths so I wouldn’t be allowed to drive out somewhere else to exercise. So by driving out she’s bending the rules, probably not to the extent that she’d be fined, as there might not be any big green spaces within walking distance, but this is one of the ways we got into this mess in the first place, isn’t it?! Lots of people bending the rules just a tiny bit according to what they feel they can justify within the guidance instead of just going “hmm I’ll err on the side of caution, probs shouldn’t”.

The way I see it is a bit like a speed limit. Just because you can go up to 30mph in a built-up area, doesn’t mean you need to do it all the time; it’s a limit not a target. Likewise with the current restrictions. Just because you can sort of justify that you are allowed to do something doesn’t mean you should do it.

Reactions: 24
for such an expensive & friendly-"babe :love: "-marketing-style brand, it looks like there's no motivation to go the extra mile for the customer, likely because they've had to deal with so many duck-ups that are down to executive failures rather than their own (stuff like TALAL LEGGINGS happens all the time with them). I don't want to think they're all idiots, but if management is this tit then it's a possibility they've hired a clown troupe - tho I think it's more likely they just don't care. IIRC there aren't many staff members and the pay isn't great. Realistically, the stuff is expensive, the customer pays for overheads like returns & postage, and we know the manufacturing costs are low and that the pay for the UK employees is low, so they should have the finances to deliver excellent customer service - where else is it going? (the pockets of grace and the wallet of probs the exact type of white middle-aged male CEO she pretends to make an enemy of on instagram)

The way I see it is a bit like a speed limit. Just because you can go up to 30mph in a built-up area, doesn’t mean you need to do it all the time; it’s a limit not a target. Likewise with the current restrictions. Just because you can sort of justify that you are allowed to do something doesn’t mean you should do it.
I love this metaphor!!

Reactions: 11
I can't upload screenshot but Flora is throwing on her home reno account, @backtobristol, about how she's doing her reno slowly. So interesting how differently she behaves compared to Grace

Reactions: 8

Grace says she’s not an influencer but all these influencer tik toks describe her perfectly
This is absolutely perfect omg a few moments i wasn‘t sure if she was actually kidding bc every influencer actually sounds this daft when justifying their recent stupidity

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anybody seen the advert for Meggan Grubbs' new fitness app, Beyond? It looks soo much better than Shreddy. It looks like there will be a community that doesn't force you to take part, post pics, engage etc. Thats what I hate most about Shreddy!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
LOOOOL so Meggan Grubb has basically launched Shreddy 2.0 but with a better branding, passionate owner and with a genuine audience. Cya Shreddy

• Heart
Reactions: 25
While I have many gripes with Grace, I can't really fault her for having her book sold on Amazon. It will be the publishing company's decision and nothing to do with her.

Reactions: 15
Long time lurker, first time poster. That book she posted about is called Trick Mirror by Jia Tolentino. Is Grace…. still working through it? She started that book on one of her pandemic vacations in the summer, so that certainly says a lot about her claim that she’s an avid reader.

I love Jia’s writing. It’s astounding that Grace doesn’t have enough self-awareness to understand that Jia is, in essence, criticizing exactly what Grace does. She writes an entire chapter on grifters, which is precisely what Grace is doing by greenwashing her companies.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Has anybody seen the advert for Meggan Grubbs' new fitness app, Beyond? It looks soo much better than Shreddy. It looks like there will be a community that doesn't force you to take part, post pics, engage etc. Thats what I hate most about Shreddy!
Yess she even slightly called out Shreddy when she mentioned the name of the app, she said something like - I didn't want it to be called anything appearance related... you know anything to do with shredding or anything like that- loooool

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m sure Shreddy will hang on for a year or so while it keeps it’s 12 month subscription customers, but I can’t imagine it carrying on for long past that.

I think she’ll either get rid of Tala, or allow them to become more and more like a fast fashion brand to keep making money. Again, I don’t see this lasting that long. As mainstream brands start dipping their toes in sustainability (aka greenwashing), Tala won’t be able to claim their the only ones disrupting the industry by selling low quality recycled plastic leggings anymore.

The only business of I’ve ever thought was a good idea was the resistance band side of things, and now she’s kind of exhausted her audience there because everyone has them / everyone is selling bands like that now. I can see why they were popular in 2017, but not in 2021.

Reactions: 18
I’m sure Shreddy will hang on for a year or so while it keeps it’s 12 month subscription customers, but I can’t imagine it carrying on for long past that.

I think she’ll either get rid of Tala, or allow them to become more and more like a fast fashion brand to keep making money. Again, I don’t see this lasting that long. As mainstream brands start dipping their toes in sustainability (aka greenwashing), Tala won’t be able to claim their the only ones disrupting the industry by selling low quality recycled plastic leggings anymore.

The only business of I’ve ever thought was a good idea was the resistance band side of things, and now she’s kind of exhausted her audience there because everyone has them / everyone is selling bands like that now. I can see why they were popular in 2017, but not in 2021.
the issue at this point is that she’s completely lost the fitness influencer brand that she worked so hard to keep up, so for newbies coming onto her pages, they don’t have that “this is what i use you should too” that she had initially. Hence she can’t keep up with the workout videos showing her own products, and can’t attribute her gains to her bands or app/guides.

Reactions: 19
Shreddy never focuses on the mental benefits of exercise - feeling good, increasing your mental wellbeing etc. It's very shallow in that it's just about looking good, shredding all of that weight, having a particular body type, posting photos of yourself on the app etc.

Reactions: 20
Grace: stop using Amazon
Also Grace: unless it’s to buy my book
she’s so full of tit man, to say she’s been “interested” in sustainability/environmental ethics for at least 2 years (as that’s when she started planning her “sustainable” fitness brand the infamous talal) why is she only just boycotting amazon?!
bet a witch still buys nestle 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
the issue at this point is that she’s completely lost the fitness influencer brand that she worked so hard to keep up, so for newbies coming onto her pages, they don’t have that “this is what i use you should too” that she had initially. Hence she can’t keep up with the workout videos showing her own products, and can’t attribute her gains to her bands or app/guides.
Even on tala when they’re advertising sports wear they never show anyone working out. They do styling pics and it’s always with knee high boots to go out for coffee. She seems very lost

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.