Grace Beverley #10 essential bizniz trips, bras that throw out ur nips, #GirlBoss tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but she’s so annoying, why can’t she just say she’s been going for walks and reading more which is nice, without talking about “strategy” and “enabling” - what does that even mean?
her use of this bizarre business jargon reminds me of some kind of smack the pony spoof :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She loves a buzzword, someone should send her this (from reddit thread on annoying corporate language) :
"I'm a director of a division and, we circleback on this position and find there's been a paradigm shift. There was some key learnings q1; the phrases helped those of us with bandwidth issues, and helped us leverage the synergies within our internal ecosystem. At the end of the day, a lot of this is low hanging fruit, and as long as it doesn't impact anything that's mission critical, we should align with our core competencies and above all remain results-oriented on this. That should be the take-away here, we can revisit this in the future if there's any push-back. Anyway, let's table it for now, if there's any other revisions to our Best practices, ping me and we can take it offline."
LOL honestly this is exactly how she talks 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m sorry but she’s so annoying, why can’t she just say she’s been going for walks and reading more which is nice, without talking about “strategy” and “enabling” - what does that even mean?
Because she's a boss business babe

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she does it as well to make it sound like shes always working even though she’s just going for a dog walk

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've noticed that Grace hasn't congratulated Meggan or liked her post about her app. They do occasionally like each others photos on Instagram. I wonder what Grace thinks about it. Nervous, jealous? We all know how competitive Grez is. I wonder what she does next with Shreddy.
Bad look for her considering Meggan has been sent tala stuff before, mentioned it in her YouTube videos and praised Grace!

Reactions: 12
Bad look for her considering Meggan has been sent tala stuff before, mentioned it in her YouTube videos and praised Grace!
Megan's bum probably made the Tala pants bust at the seams 😂 and I don't mean that in a nasty way, I LOVE Meg's bum 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Doubt she'd put a social media call out but I bet she asked Steph and her sisters if they knew anyone. Bit embarrassing that all the others have left already and how different these new ones are about being plastered all over her ig story
Does anyone know what happened with the old ones? Why did they leave?

Reactions: 2
She’s getting closer and closer to hitting 1m. Does anyone think she will actually ever drop below 1m or will gleam intervene? She’s only 44k away and losing followers drastically by the day.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She’s getting closer and closer to hitting 1m. Does anyone think she will actually ever drop below 1m or will gleam intervene? She’s only 44k away and losing followers drastically by the day.....
She will probably run a giveaway (with all gifted item obv, she would never spend her hard earned money on her peasant followers) where you have to follow her to enter & get her numbers back up

Reactions: 8
Question: when did “fits” become a synonym for clothes? It makes my brain itch every time I see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How can you see her number of followers? It shows as 1m for me

Zero chance she drops below. She made way to big a fuss over hitting the mark and it would be too embarrassing to drop below now. Someone will buy followers to prop her up.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.