Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

roryangel

VIP Member
then trying to look like locals in paris really cringes me out, like you know for well that she bought this baguette purely for the ‘aesthetic’ of looking like a parisian 🥴 just comes across as so tacky and embarrassing, like why are you even acting like this is candid? you literally asked grace to take pics of you holding a coffee and baguette 🤣
59F44392-073B-40C9-822D-B96C35DDC9F9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
It’s really depressing that the best story they have from Barcelona is the fact a guy cheated on his girlfriend with Grace F. God their holidays and trips away must be so boring and dire.

I really like Grace Foley. She's classic Essex, very noveau rich and tacky (the human equivalent of mirrored furniture) BUT she seems genuine and kind.
Grace Shad seems stuck up, if you met out I can't imagine her being too nice

br0ws3r

VIP Member
It’s sad that in their new video it’s so clear to see that all they care about is ‘looking Parisian’ and where’s the best place to get a photo. They “went to the Eiffel Tower” but didn’t really go, they stood in a street behind it and took some photos then went for lunch. What’s the point of ‘travelling’ if you aren’t even interested in the place you’re going to. I really don’t think they’ll last a month there, it hadn’t even been a week and they’d also asked on Instagram for recommendations of what to do

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
All they do is eat and drink just in a different country, hardly a ‘gap’ year
They don’t even try local foods they just eat pasta everywhere they go. They have so many amazing opportunities to travel but they don’t make the most of it, it’s a shame

Reactions: 15

user12342626367374

Chatty Member
Just started watching their new video, it just proves how they try and project this luxury gossip girl life but actually are just some wannabes from Essex.
I was cringing so hard about them talking about Hermes bags they had no clue. Just the pricing mistakes (the starting price new is actually less than second hand because of the exclusivity) and the ‘I would get a black one’ ‘if you have a colourful one you’re rich’ no honey, no. You don’t get to pick what colour you get, your sales associate offers you one, you can’t just go and buy a Birkin or a Kelly.

I know it’s not a big deal and I am just venting cause I’m into fashion, but I do think it shows how they create this fake persona online.

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
Why do I find their content so boring now? I used to love it when they first started travelling (Paris) but now it’s so dull and boring. They don’t interact with fans, link outfits and come across as a bit dumb.
All they do is go clubbing and eat pasta in every.single.city. Such a waste of once in a lifetime experience to travel the world!

olivia532

they talk about wanting to save money (apparently to the extent where grace s drank mouldy milk) but then talk about spending £3k on a bag and over £200 on a cardigan… so tone deaf

freshgossip5

VIP Member
I’m convinced they’re only living there for pictures. They haven’t embraced anything ‘French’ they haven’t gone to any galleries or whatever without the sole purpose of a picture there’s more to France than croissants and baguettes and shopping
I think it all comes down to maturity which they lack massively. If I were them, 2 girls with social media experience and a fashion qualification, I’d be looking for a job in fashion marketing or soemthing like that. Even if it’s an unpaid internship - where better than Paris. But they won’t do that because then they couldn’t go on dates and wander round coffee shops all day everyday. It’s laziness aswell

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Can’t stop laughing at Grace S saying the American tops are chavvy and cringe but yet she thought the I love making boys cry one wasn’t

• Haha

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
I think Grace F is a naturally pretty girl and she has a great bone structure in her face! I think she should lay off the tan/eyelashes and go towards more of the “clean girl” / minamalist look, she’d look so much more fresh and youthful!!

Missclassy19

VIP Member
They’re SOOOO boring ffs a fashion qualification and do nothing w it. Create a brand, apply for internships in Paris or other countries, research fashion. SHOW us the world of fashion. Get your foot in the door ffs

Moonchild22

Sorry they’re some embarrassing the fact they hunted down the fashion show n weren’t invited then made videos claiming to get ready for the show when really they stood outside like 😭 have some shame. They post as if they’re fancy n rich which to an extent they are and I mean that in regards to foley but Grace s hair is terrible sorry View attachment 2025549
Saw this! SO EMBARRASSING. They didn’t even manage to wangle invites to off-schedule shows did they? They need new management / an ounce of hustle 😂

• Haha