Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the social media thing can be lucrative but it’s borderline gross the amount they show off spending on designer, how the heck are these 18 year olds affording it?! selfridges for designer before “moving abroad” (aka a long holiday lol) and now sitting in Chanel (predictable) it’s not aspirational it’s just 🤨
they've both got seemingly quite well off families and supplementing that with youtube income, i think it's quite easy to see how they'd be able to buy the things they can buy. they must earn a decent amount now and back in the day, they were getting a substantial amount of views and didn't seem to be overspending so i would say they've got a lot of savings that they have access too now

Reactions: 8
they've both got seemingly quite well off families and supplementing that with youtube income, i think it's quite easy to see how they'd be able to buy the things they can buy. they must earn a decent amount now and back in the day, they were getting a substantial amount of views and didn't seem to be overspending so i would say they've got a lot of savings that they have access too now
They definitely don’t pay rent or bills either or have outgoings other than funding their lifestyle

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I get the social media thing can be lucrative but it’s borderline gross the amount they show off spending on designer, how the heck are these 18 year olds affording it?! selfridges for designer before “moving abroad” (aka a long holiday lol) and now sitting in Chanel (predictable) it’s not aspirational it’s just 🤨
Oh I'd go as far as to say it was totally grotesque. Plus fast fashion and travel is literally destroying the planet. They're too self-centred to think beyond their next Zara purchase though.

'Grace and Grace' is now registered as a company so they might claim expenses for their travels as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don’t get how they enjoy themselves when they go to other countries or just go out in general. It seems like they are only concerned about insta content and where to take pictures. They need to properly live in the moment

Reactions: 10
Awww no. This pair make me cringe hard!!! Just looked at Foley’s insta, I hope Paris eats them up and spits them back over to Essex. Reality check needed!!

Reactions: 3
It’s sad that in their new video it’s so clear to see that all they care about is ‘looking Parisian’ and where’s the best place to get a photo. They “went to the Eiffel Tower” but didn’t really go, they stood in a street behind it and took some photos then went for lunch. What’s the point of ‘travelling’ if you aren’t even interested in the place you’re going to. I really don’t think they’ll last a month there, it hadn’t even been a week and they’d also asked on Instagram for recommendations of what to do

Reactions: 16
It’s sad that in their new video it’s so clear to see that all they care about is ‘looking Parisian’ and where’s the best place to get a photo. They “went to the Eiffel Tower” but didn’t really go, they stood in a street behind it and took some photos then went for lunch. What’s the point of ‘travelling’ if you aren’t even interested in the place you’re going to. I really don’t think they’ll last a month there, it hadn’t even been a week and they’d also asked on Instagram for recommendations of what to do
Even in their tiktoks where they show their outfit, they keep saying it “looks Parisian”

Reactions: 1
I still cannot believe they're saying they're living in paris for a month and they're staying in a HOTEL ffs the way they're going on about "living there" but it's literally a long holiday...living somewhere is cooking and cleaning for yourself not going to restaurants every day

Reactions: 8
Nothing wrong to go to the famous places i also went there but come on at some point you need to go and explore if they are staying there for a month.
why go again to cafe de flore if there is other places has good ohh because they saw it in emily in paris and they thing they need to be the same.
Look for different things show your followers alternatives to the famous places.

Reactions: 6
I really like them but the production quality of their videos are really bad, it stops me from watching the videos sometime... but sidenote they should take the train up to the south of France for like two days and come back

Reactions: 4
Found it funny that they were so shocked you could get to Paris in 45 minutes! I wonder if they know you can even get the train there 😂

Reactions: 6
This “looks Parisian” tit is so cringe. Actually Parisians are probably looks at them rolling their eyes thinking “silly tourist children”. They’re dressed up and acting like they’re in a movie, this is real life girls. I’ll be very surprised if they last the whole month.

Reactions: 12
Imagine being in Paris and stressing over taking pictures in front of the Eiffel Tower when it sparkles for only five minutes instead of taking it all in and appreciating the view

Reactions: 17
I said this when they were on their last holiday, but it still stands. They act like two girls who have met on holiday and their parents are letting them run around during the day together, they’re playing dress up (swear to god if they say “this looks so Parisian!” one more time), going shopping, eating at well known places, seeing one sight, and then running back to the hotel room before curfew.
You can tell these two girls think they’re very mature and independent, I’d argue that the way they act actually shows that they’re very sheltered, naive, and immature for their age.

Reactions: 17
They remind me of 13-year-old Mary-Kate and Ashley in the film Passport to Paris.

• Haha
Reactions: 14