Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

br0wser

Chatty Member
No definitely not lol. They wouldn’t know how to obtain it. But I’ve noticed how thin she has gotten too!! Thought it was just my eyes as she has always been small
I reckon they barely eat during the week to save money for their over the top meals out at the weekend

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
They rarely post and when they do it the same shite every time 😭 they really should consider other career paths cos it’s clear they don’t care about this one
G&G video checklist:
• travelling somewhere and somehow making it the most boring content ever
• atrocious trend hungry outfits
• clip of them in a restaurant with terrible audio
• clip of them eating takeaway in hotel
• “we’ve just been out to get pics of insta”
• mention of a night out they’ve had with 0 content from it
•undisclosed ad
• no outro, just an abrupt ending.

Roryx1

I know your late teens/early 20s is mostly about clubbing, boys, etc. But they haven’t gone to any significant landmarks. Like someone said, there’s so many amazing things that have so much history but all they’ve done is go to the same club every Thursday, Friday AND Saturday since they’ve been there. I also don’t understand their mums flying out next week when G&G are coming home the following week? I find it a bit pointless but I guess that’s what they want.

Also, when they say their gap year is almost done…what do they plan to do next year?

Peachy_R

I know this has probably been said a billion times but Grace F needs to stop with the fake tan or learn how to apply it properly it makes her look so muddy and dirty! Her pictures could be cute but the patchy muddy tan throws me off

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
I know your late teens/early 20s is mostly about clubbing, boys, etc. But they haven’t gone to any significant landmarks. Like someone said, there’s so many amazing things that have so much history but all they’ve done is go to the same club every Thursday, Friday AND Saturday since they’ve been there. I also don’t understand their mums flying out next week when G&G are coming home the following week? I find it a bit pointless but I guess that’s what they want.

Also, when they say their gap year is almost done…what do they plan to do next year?
I think they do it because they’re hoping to bump into famous rich lads and they’ll never have to work a day in their life again. They give big trophy wife vibes.

lilamay

VIP Member
Their latest youtube video... I cringed so badly at Grace F thinking the Versace charm on her heels was a lion - it's Medusa, Versace's logo?! And later when Grace S said 'We want a free drink but it's not been offered'.

• Haha

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
I like them but I’m confused why they keep saying they’re moving abroad…staying somewhere for a month isn’t living there it’s literally just a holiday hahah

charlotteyork

I don’t even dislike the girls but it just irks me how unimaginative they are.... I mean they’re literally on a gap year why not doing something exciting like get an interrail pass and go to places a bit different like Budapest or Prague. Even in Italy they could’ve gone somewhere a bit more culturally rich like Rome of Venice but of course they went for Milan. It’s just boring and so stereotypical

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
What is with them saying they “lived” in New York (or anywhere) .. you went on a long holiday 🤣
it's so annoying i see people asking them about visas/finding apartments etc and it's like they're not doing any of that because they're just going on holiday for 2 months and staying in airbnbs

jkcsway

Unpopular opinion here I guess but I like that Grace S is out there with her clothes, I think she does it for the art and clearly loves fashion as an art form. She’s still young but you can see she’s incredibly creative with it. I know it’s not a rave thread but I think just bc you don’t understand it doesn’t mean it’s shit.

rzie

A lot of the comments on the new video are like pls stop just filming yourself in different restaurants and show us more, and they’ve hearted a comment calling it random hate lol. Take the constructive criticism gals, your viewers just want more varied and enjoyable content.
i do enjoy their vlogs but it honestly seems like they’re always in the same city. same food, same pics, same stories. they never really show what they’re doing which is a shame as their content could be 10x better

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Just watched their q&a and it’s so boring. They seem lost in life like they are trying to keep up with other influencers. Both of them come across as immature and don’t want to expand their horizons.
It was Grace F saying she’d be a trophy wife if she didn’t have youtube 💀 like how unambiguous and lazy do you have to be

• Haha

may67895

They’ve never said what their parents do but I agree, both come from well off families. Grace F got a Rolex from her parents for her birthday 😯
They are classic “Essex rich”, parents probably got together young bought property when Essex wasn’t a great place to live paid off their mortgages now it’s probably worth more than triple

may67895

are these girls going to bother going to the 9/11 meseum? Go to the edge? The top of the rock? The met? A show? Are they acutally doing anything apart from go into shops and eat? Bizzare

thunderlightningx

She let Grace F smoke wrong end of vape in front of two boys because it was “ too late” nasty little bitch. Making an example of your friend, she is a horror