Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHO CARES 😭 it’s actually so weird how much they think about stuff like this
Yeah but you’re not Julia Roberts, you’re a badly tanned towie reject, sharing your singular brain cell with your wannabe handsome squidward best friend

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Their latest youtube video... I cringed so badly at Grace F thinking the Versace charm on her heels was a lion - it's Medusa, Versace's logo?! And later when Grace S said 'We want a free drink but it's not been offered'.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seems like grace f is forced to stand there and take pictures of grace s for hours but grace f only gets like 3 and done.. can’t stand grace s, she’s unbearable, reeks of the girl who lied about everything in school to seem cooler and would bark at people in the playground,

imo Grace F actually has a brand and a style, she’d do OK solo but grace S thrives on tack

Reactions: 6
Can’t stop laughing at Grace S saying the American tops are chavvy and cringe but yet she thought the I love making boys cry one wasn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t stop laughing at Grace S saying the American tops are chavvy and cringe but yet she thought the I love making boys cry one wasn’t
Grace S is the absolute epitome of chavvy and cringe

Reactions: 12
Grace S is the absolute epitome of chavvy and cringe
Was literally just about to say this lmao. They’re both massive chavs, which is why I find Grace F’s entire brand hilarious because no matter how many knock off tweed sets she buys, and no matter how many blair waldorf clips she watches, she will always just be a tangerined tacky chav lmao

Reactions: 15
I do like grace f style, although it makes her look like a mum. I can’t stand her tan though, she looks so much better pale

Reactions: 4
Was literally just about to say this lmao. They’re both massive chavs, which is why I find Grace F’s entire brand hilarious because no matter how many knock off tweed sets she buys, and no matter how many blair waldorf clips she watches, she will always just be a tangerined tacky chav lmao
Was going to say - Grace F's fake tan is soo patchy. They both need to blend their makeup better too.

Reactions: 3
Grace s posted a pic of them on her story where clearly she’s the only one ready for it 🙄🤣

• Haha
She can’t stand the fact Grace F is always branded as the one with the looks and she the one with the personality. Even mentions it in a video once,
Any opportunity to make grace F look less prettier,
Tbf it is a horrible thing for someone to say to them. Especially as grace s is just as pretty imo!