Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

briannajaynehawkes

I actually quite like grace F. I know people have their opinions but she has her own style and she suits it. Grace S, no matter what she wears, looks horrifically tacky next to her. Those extensions she’s wearing currently are disgustingly tacky. I’m not saying grace F is the classiest girl in the world, but next to grace S she exudes elegance.

Reactions: 18

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Basically Grace F kissed a lad a few times that had a gf, she found the girl on instagram but as of the podcast hadn’t informed her about it.
What the hell?? Surely if they are ok with telling this story on their podcast then they should also tell the girl about it??

briannajaynehawkes

Grace S’s entire existence screams tack. All her outfits, her bad extensions.. however I adore grace F and her classic ‘blair Waldorf’ style. She’s a girl who’s incredibly comfortable with herself and her style. Would watch grace F solo for hours.

• Heart

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
I said this when they were on their last holiday, but it still stands. They act like two girls who have met on holiday and their parents are letting them run around during the day together, they’re playing dress up (swear to god if they say “this looks so Parisian!” one more time), going shopping, eating at well known places, seeing one sight, and then running back to the hotel room before curfew.
You can tell these two girls think they’re very mature and independent, I’d argue that the way they act actually shows that they’re very sheltered, naive, and immature for their age.

Reactions: 17

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
Feel like they’re going to get bored in Paris for an entire year there’s only so many crossaints you can eat and Chanel bags you can take photos of surely they’re gonna run out of things to do lol I say this because I’m bored of their coffee and crossaint posts already

OBVIOUSLY there’s loads of things you can do in Paris however they’re not cultured enough and are only interested in Emily in Paris locations and expensive restaurants idk how they’re gonna afford to eat out multiple nights a week tbh

Most people who move to Paris for a year are actually working (not influencing like working a job there they couldn’t do at home and getting a taste of the cultural differences), attempting to learn French, meeting new friends (not just going on one off dates but I guess that’s a good start), visiting other areas of France etc I bet they won’t even step foot outside of central Paris while they’re there

• Heart

user12342626367374

Chatty Member
I do think they are lazy and sometimes boring but I honestly like them. Especially Grace F, she actually was making me laugh in the recent podcast. The way they talk is a bit annoying though 😂
I think they are genuine sweet girls but just a little clueless. I hope they find success but they do need to up their content and work harder

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Imagine being in Paris and stressing over taking pictures in front of the Eiffel Tower when it sparkles for only five minutes instead of taking it all in and appreciating the view

Stephanie_lane_sl

Feel like Grace and Grace have become so boring after moving to Paris. They just dress up to look good on Instagram and nothing feels authentic

Grejaha

VIP Member
Think it’s a bit embarrassing that they got in touch with RED driving school to ask them to basically give them free lessons in return for their advertisements. I was always under the impression RED hot in touch with them lmaooo

• Haha

Rubyred97

A lot of the comments on the new video are like pls stop just filming yourself in different restaurants and show us more, and they’ve hearted a comment calling it random hate lol. Take the constructive criticism gals, your viewers just want more varied and enjoyable content.

missqueen

their new video like why are they shocked they can't get a flat in Paris. Parisians don't like non-French speakers they should know that by now, estate agents aren't going to be interested in trying to speak English when they have lists of French people wanting a flat too

gingerteacup

Chatty Member
Does it bother anyone they keep saying they lived in Paris? They didn’t, they went on an extended holiday and stayed in an air b&b…

Reactions: 16

Vegasbaby

Chatty Member
Grace S’ outfit. Oh. My. God. She is DEVOID of style and taste 🤢🤢🤢
They look like they’re both on two completely different holidays with those outfits 😂 Grace F is giving teacher on a school trip and Grace S is giving Magaluf with the girls straight after turning 18

• Haha

sparklemoon12

Chatty Member
Screenshot_2022-04-29-16-40-27-580_com.instagram.android.jpg
this video makes me laugh, grace F not knowing what to do and awkwardly having to wait till grace S is finished to cheers the mugs 😂

I don't get why they couldn't just do chatty YouTube videos talking about their experiences, maybe doing their makeup alongside so it's not just them talking. Would be less pressure than doing a podcast too

• Haha
It’s really depressing that the best story they have from Barcelona is the fact a guy cheated on his girlfriend with Grace F. God their holidays and trips away must be so boring and dire.
If I knew I was the side piece I would take it to the grave with me and never speak about it. So embarrassing for her