Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pics made me laugh 😂

also, I know it’s their job to take pictures and produce content but why do they take pictures of outfits that they are freezing in. Now grace S has caught a cold because of it
You can’t actually catch colds from being cold, but it is ridiculous stupid to wandering around putting yourself through being freezing just for a few blurry photos. I heard of a model who caught hypothermia trying to get a shot that a photographer wanted, there’s no thought of safety at all.

Reactions: 5
The pics made me laugh 😂

also, I know it’s their job to take pictures and produce content but why do they take pictures of outfits that they are freezing in. Now grace S has caught a cold because of it
This is so cringee im in Paris now and is freezing..also being here i just can't understand how the hell they manage to go to the same places over and over Paris has so much to offer specially the restaurants.

Reactions: 8
Ooh grace letting us know she’s vaccinated.
I have no idea why these two want to move to Paris
Which one?!

From her latest post Grace S obviously doesn't know the difference between your and you're. She's frozen off her brain cells.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How are these girls not piling on the weight with all the stuff they’ve eaten in Paris?! I’m shook! Every vlog is full of croissants, hot chocolate, pasta and wine!

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe Grace F is selling this on her Depop after including it in a video literally a few days ago. Just shows how much they buy for Instagram and then sell it. So dumb
Fast fashion, it's awful. Grace S is also selling the clothes she's literally just posted pics of her wearing.

Reactions: 2
Fast fashion, it's awful. Grace S is also selling the clothes she's literally just posted pics of her wearing.
Wonder if they’ve done it with clothes they’ve received free since that’s not allowed, surely their management would be smart enough to warn them of that though.

Wonder if they’ve done it with clothes they’ve received free since that’s not allowed, surely their management would be smart enough to warn them of that though.
They definitely have. I remember them doing a new look sponsor and then grace f put all the clothes on her Depop after

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Your prediction was spot on!
I hard a hard time understanding why they were so excited about this "laudrey", I then understood they were talking about ladurée...

I understand they're new to Paris but there's more to it than Le café de flore and ladurée, I wish they'd show some more places and interesting sights for the sake of blogging. Having lived in Paris for a while, I know they are so many hidden treasures!
I’m going to Paris for a couple of days with some friends, where would you recommend to do? (On a limited budget) X

The fact they don’t even make sure the lenses are clean before they record 😂. These girls will not last much longer if they put so little care into their production.

Reactions: 2
Does it bother anyone they keep saying they lived in Paris? They didn’t, they went on an extended holiday and stayed in an air b&b…

Reactions: 16
Can’t believe the photos on Grace S’ Instagram. She looks like she’s touting for business 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 3