Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been lurking and reading here since I discovered grace and grace last year. I was really loving their Paris content when I first started watching, but their vlogs are so stale now, that I can't be bothered to watch. I mainly just wanted to post that I am confused at how glam Grace S is from the ankles up but she continues to wear those grubby, worn-in white heels everywhere? Like, girl why? Can't you spring for some cute Miu Miu's or even just a cute high-street pair of white pumps? I honestly don't get it!

Reactions: 2
Anyone know what happened to Grace f’s dog??? Was it just another lockdown dog?

Reactions: 1
Anyone know what happened to Grace f’s dog??? Was it just another lockdown dog?
They still have him I think but he’s no longer a tiny aesthetic puppy anymore so he doesn’t feature in her content when she’s home.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Only just discovered these to Gs a couple months back... So far the only vibe I've got is they are trying and failing to be something they are not. Like the whole travelling thing is great but the locations they go to is expensive champagne money and they seem to give off the cheap beer money vibes. It would feel more authentic if they travelled places that was more young and hip.

Reactions: 7
Only just discovered these to Gs a couple months back... So far the only vibe I've got is they are trying and failing to be something they are not. Like the whole travelling thing is great but the locations they go to is expensive champagne money and they seem to give off the cheap beer money vibes. It would feel more authentic if they travelled places that was more young and hip.
I agree! I’m glad they are traveling because it’s such an amazing experience but i wish they’d go somewhere more out of their comfort zone and experience more culture rather than just going to Italian restaurants and designer shopping streets. They can do that in London!!
There’s a whole world out there and they are young and have the money, I wish they’d be more adventurous. It would be good for them.

Reactions: 11
Just started watching their new video, it just proves how they try and project this luxury gossip girl life but actually are just some wannabes from Essex.
I was cringing so hard about them talking about Hermes bags they had no clue. Just the pricing mistakes (the starting price new is actually less than second hand because of the exclusivity) and the ‘I would get a black one’ ‘if you have a colourful one you’re rich’ no honey, no. You don’t get to pick what colour you get, your sales associate offers you one, you can’t just go and buy a Birkin or a Kelly.

I know it’s not a big deal and I am just venting cause I’m into fashion, but I do think it shows how they create this fake persona online.

Reactions: 15
Just started watching their new video, it just proves how they try and project this luxury gossip girl life but actually are just some wannabes from Essex.
I was cringing so hard about them talking about Hermes bags they had no clue. Just the pricing mistakes (the starting price new is actually less than second hand because of the exclusivity) and the ‘I would get a black one’ ‘if you have a colourful one you’re rich’ no honey, no. You don’t get to pick what colour you get, your sales associate offers you one, you can’t just go and buy a Birkin or a Kelly.

I know it’s not a big deal and I am just venting cause I’m into fashion, but I do think it shows how they create this fake persona online.
It’s also worrying they don’t know this stuff considering their college course was about fashion was it not? They’re the kind of girls that give BTECs bad names:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10

You are in my mind!! That fact that they thought that second hand birkins where less than the ones you get in store absolutely killed me 😅 and you are right they were fully exposed for how basic they are

Reactions: 4
These girls really went to fashion College but can't spell the word wardrobe
aviary-image-1660756362079.jpeg

• Haha
I can see the vpl but I would class it as camel toe too 🤷‍♀️ Either way it’s not the best

Oh wait no sorry I’m wrong
Yeah that’s defo not a camel toe, and even if it was camel toes aren’t bad. Unavoidable in tight clothing for some people in most cases, just another way to shame women for having vaginas :rolleyes:

Grace foley does make me laugh. I did quite enjoy the video though, it did make me realise we have similar tastes in designer handbags which I don’t know how to feel about 😳.