Grab life by the Hauls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She comes across very immature on camera and is it two tumble dryers she has ? will cost a fortune in electricity

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I noticed she latches onto other channels probably trying to up her own subs she did it with Kayleigh the Witch and more or less stalked Asher from FE ...Sam you are a embarrassment "my Dave " 😂, you both need to stay away from MacDonalds FFS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Another "top up shop"🙄 the amount of boxes of ice Lolly's is shocking im surprised her kids have any teeth left and she got a coconut cake with custard from a takeaway who does that ? she's just so greedy .. and she said at the beginning she has to get packed lunch stuff so where was it ? do they take ice Lilly's to school lol

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I really dont understand her shops.why not meal plan and buy what you need even if you do have 10 kids you can still shop smart she buys so much rubbish then gives them it straightaway dosent even try to say no you can have it after dinner one day or owt.she wasted so much money she really could save loads by making lists and sticking to them .

• Heart
I watch American vloggers with huge families and they buy and spend less than her ...Sam CANT cook she just chucks things in the oven ect she's a lazy cook and a lazy shopper she just throws anything in the trolley this will all catch up with her one day when the fortune Tax credits stop she needs to go on a diet of cabbage soup for a month and the weight wouldn't be long in dropping of her and Dave

• Heart
I like Sam ngl but whenever she does the meals of the week, I can’t help but think the kids portions all look quite small. I understand with the little kids but the older children’s do too, she’s got quite a few teenagers now hasn’t she? You’d think they’d be eating full plates.

Or maybe I’m just a fat cow and have massive portion sizes 😭

• Haha
The kids portions will be small because they are full up with all the junk they have ate before hand and I noticed only her and Dave have steaks all the time they are good to themselves ..When the plates are sitting i can't help but think of the cats roaming around her worktops 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
The kids portions will be small because they are full up with all the junk they have ate before hand and I noticed only her and Dave have steaks all the time they are good to themselves ..When the plates are sitting i can't help but think of the cats roaming around her worktops 🤮
There’s a cat that keeps coming in her house that isn’t even hers as well.

I like cats but she has too many, domestic cats aren’t even meant to live in big groups like that.

I also can’t help but think about the repercussions of her owning so many cats on the neighbours too. You just know everyone’s garden is being used as a litter tray.

Reactions: 2
She has never shown cat litter being bought in a haul so that proves they are shitting in neighbouring gardens she also called her neighbour a bastard because he nearly ran her cat down ....wait a minute Sam your fkn cats shouldn't be running wild all over the place it's not the neighbors fault.She keeps up a nice fake pretence but tbh I think deep down she is a bleep a lazy one at that and I certainly wouldn't want to be her neighbour with the menagerie of cats they probably have flees too and she lets them crawl all over the worktops after being out possibly raking through people's wheely bins ect 🤮

The music is to loud over her talking and tbh her content is shocking why would you even share it ?

Anyone notice she always buys socks wtf is that all about is she to lazy to pair them after a wash and put away?,if she bought less crap she could afford to take the kids somewhere other than just 3 nights in a caravan a hour from home..Dave's looking a bit thinner again he seems like a really nice man I feel sorry for him he looks bogged down he needs to put the foot down with her and control her spending on plastic unnecessary rubbish

Reactions: 1
If that's the case I think she needs counseling.. it's pretty obvious it tax-credits she's ploughing through but the money tree will end one day and what's she left with a run down shithole with no memories other than getting took about in a minibus to fkn supermarkets it's pathetic....I have had the same Tree and decorations for years they get kept up the loft why does she buy new ( Christmas/Halloween) stuff each year ? Is she throwing it out after use ? I don't get why she's constantly buying? her wheely bins must be overflowing and why do the kids need GRINCH bed covers? more unnecessary expense courtesy of the Taxpayer

• Heart
Surely part of the fun of decorating for Christmas is having the decorations for years so they’re all kinda sentimental, plus let’s me honest all she buys is cheap tat so it’s an even bigger waste of money. If she saved all this stupid spending she could do something really nice for the kids.

I notice Jodie uses she/they pronouns on Instagram now too 👀

• Wow
  • Heart
Sam maybe if you cut down with the food ect you could afford to get someone in to decorate your living room FFS how long does it take to do one small room?..and blaming the builder's for driving over your lights from last year 🤦maybe if you weren't so lazy you would have brought them down last year and put them away neatly and you wouldn't have to keep on buying them each year

She could easily paint her fireplace and it would come up brand-new.. and she must be spending about £500 a week on food, good job for tax-credits eh as Dave's wage certainly would never cover that and bill's ect

• Heart
I couldn’t cope with how emotional she was getting over the mini bus 😂 it’s a state, be glad it’s going

• Heart