Grab life by the Hauls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So a " family emergency" has happened yet it's all going to be better next week ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚..., stop bullshitting Sam if a emergency had happened saying you are going to continue vlogging next week wouldn't even enter your brain you have just clearly been reading in here and you know we are all correct and your content is beyond embarrassing...by next week you will have accumulated loads more food hauls enough food to keep a street going for a month ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ..Does she do nothing with they kids ? at this time of year there's Christmas markets ,garden centres to see Santa, carnivals, ice-skating, pantomimes, cinema..all they get took to is shops so she can fill up the fridge again that's the only the she seems happy is when she's food shopping ..she spends that much money on food icelollys ,fruitshoots ect that doesn't need bought atm that she has no money for anything else ...why's she not scaling down her food shop so that her big Christmas food shop will be exciting? they eat like it's Christmas every week so it won't be exciting for them when she does do the Christmas food shop

She's a attention seeker and super lazy look what she did a few month back ๐Ÿคฆthen reappeared

all she does is film on her crappy phone in her vehicle or film stood in her kitchen or sofa all just head shots ๐Ÿ˜‚ I don't understand why that takes her away from her son ๐Ÿค”

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
well put @Telly Fanatic

they seem to have a grand tudor feast every day. canโ€™t see her taking all the kids many places because i bet she just starts flapping and snapping (i remember her saying she was walking round the supermarket once, very close to snapping at anyone who as much as looked at her)

I remember there used to be a lot more ๐Ÿบ in the vlogs. seemed more chill back then

Reactions: 2
Someone said in comments she priorities her family ๐Ÿคฆ,.. if she did she wouldn't have started vlogging and showed people how they live it's a embarrassment

Shes just chucked her dummy out pram lol there no emergency shes just having a hissy fit about summat.i think shes in over her head with 10 kids she loved the baby bit that's why she had so many but never thought bout the rest of time as they grow up and need time love and affection shes clueless about meals shopping everything

Unless you live in a mansion and mega rich what on earth possesses someone to have 10 kids ?.. she definitely has a mental health problem and she is comforting it with food and poor Dave is working for duck all btw as they do nothing because she spends all the money on food and tat

Unless you live in a mansion and mega rich what on earth possesses someone to have 10 kids ?.. she definitely has a mental health problem and she is comforting it with food and poor Dave is working for duck all btw as they do nothing because she spends all the money on food and tat
Exactly no holidays no outings nothing apart from go shops they do absolutely tit with kids

It's such a shame for the kids. Will she even take them to a Santa's grotto? They're fairly cheap and some are even free.

Anything she does with them revolves around either B&M ,The Range ,HomeB, Costco's or a supermarket you never hear her mention soft play , swimming ect she's had all they kids and quite frankly cba with them

Reactions: 3
Why's she praising Dave for decorating the living room ? I know Dave works hard at work ( unlike Sam) but let's be honest here the living room has sat for a year undecorated what have the two fat cunts been doing ? absolutely no way I could look at a undecorated room for more than a day never mind a fkn year

10 kids already that are deprived ..and she can barely cope and a filthy overcrowded house full of cats ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ, ...DAVE YOU ARE A MUG she's only wanting another so she can stay at home longer and not work

Can't she just be happy with the TEN she's has ?...and her and Dave are getting no younger and are both obese

Poor Millie will get pushed aside even more

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Wow just wow I'm speechless wth !!!! How can she have another baby she is really really not in a position to be having more kids bloodรฝ look after the 10 you have!!!! Like I said before she only likes the baby bit after that she does duck all with them and this baby will join the rest on the never ending trips to home bargains bm etc but no actual holidays or days I actually feel sorry for her kids I really do and Dave is a part for allowing it

Reactions: 4
Where's it going to go once out a cot ? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚,..her and him are in the living room atm to give Ryan peace so thats more than enough proof about the overcrowded living conditions... something must be mentally wrong with her to want another kid when she already has a mix of TEN ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ™„

Nope, not enough room in cars or the house ,..she's clearly manipulated thick Dave into having another as he's been feeling vunerable about losing his dad

They are a burden on Schools -NHS ect

11 KIDS ...SAM YOU ARE A LAZY FREE LOADER

Dopey overweight Dave must be the laughing stock amongst his work mates having a 11th child ๐Ÿ™„..,he's a spineless wimp allowing Sam to run all over him