Grab life by the Hauls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually cooks as well that’s another thing I like about her .. she gives the kids tit treats but feeds them all the veg too .. she is literally
Like me 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
She’s ace reminds me of me except a little bit older and I only have the one child atm 😂

Reactions: 3
Dave must be a bloody well paid gardener or whatever he is, she never stops spending, full house renovations too. All the kids benefits must amount to a lot to keep up that lifestyle!
Ps. That bloody laugh does my head in!

I think he's a road worker possibly for the council as they have a Costco card , his wage will be heavily topped up with tax credits because they have 10 kids 🙄

Dave must be a bloody well paid gardener or whatever he is, she never stops spending, full house renovations too. All the kids benefits must amount to a lot to keep up that lifestyle!
Ps. That bloody laugh does my head in!
They will be getting double in benefits than what his wage is and I seen in YT comments someone said it was the social work that done all their renovations for free 🤬 and it got deleted

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
And will be in receipt of a fortune in tax credits ( handouts) because no way Dave's wage will keep 12 people and all they cats..With them having 10 kids and only one wage and some of the kids have special needs she would qualify for the free home improvement grant

I really like Sam, I would be very surprised if this was true as they own their own home
You can get home improvement grants for a disabled child but I thought that was to make the home more accessible for the child. So I’m not sure if the work they had done would make them eligible. Unless it was to provide a bedroom for him on his own.

She’ll probably get PIP payments also for any children with disabilities to bump up their income

Reactions: 3
All that extra money for the kids yet they don't seem to get took anywhere apart from supermarkets , that seems to be a day out for them

I really like Sam, I would be very surprised if this was true as they own their own home
Still get a lot of help as she's always saying at least 2 of her kids have special needs/autistic

You can get home improvement grants for a disabled child but I thought that was to make the home more accessible for the child. So I’m not sure if the work they had done would make them eligible. Unless it was to provide a bedroom for him on his exactl
She said a little while ago she was dieting but going by her chins it looks like she's gaining weightView attachment 1348546
No way is she dieting and dont think she ever will

Still get a lot of help as she's always saying at least 2 of her kids have special needs/autistic

No way is she dieting and dont think she ever will and I think she's a feeder to Dave and her kids, always just handing them crap when they ask for it!

Reactions: 1
Some deluded brown noser in her YT comments said it could be her thyroid gland that's not making her lose the weight 🙄, and Sam actually replayed saying no it's not and she is basically to blame for being greedy , eating to late at night and never out of the fridge lol so at least she was honest

Really like Sam.... I'm just confused how they afford what they do 🤷🏻‍♀️
They will be getting a fortune in tax credits dla ect because absolutely no way Dave's wage will keep 12 people and pay all the bills

Has Sam ever had a job ? I think she's lazy imo

Reactions: 1