Grab life by the Hauls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They will be getting a fortune in tax credits dla ect because absolutely no way Dave's wage will keep 12 people and pay all the bills

Has Sam ever had a job ? I think she's lazy imo
I think she has, when she had a few fewer children I remember her saying she worked part time at Mothercare. That really would have been the ideal job for her I am sure, as she would know alot about baby stuff and she is bubbly and chatty. Yes she will be on good money because of the children and the building work will be all paid for via a grant I think Sam has not hidden that fact. I do like her and she can't be accused of exploiting her children, and think Dave does work hard so not the worse you tuber in the world by a long way!

Reactions: 3
I think she has, when she had a few fewer children I remember her saying she worked part time at Mothercare. That really would have been the ideal job for her I am sure, as she would know alot about baby stuff and she is bubbly and chatty. Yes she will be on good money because of the children and the building work will be all paid for via a grant I think Sam has not hidden that fact. I do like her and she can't be accused of exploiting her children, and think Dave does work hard so not the worse you tuber in the world by a long way!
Yes I agree she doesn't exploit her kids so well done to her , I think a wee part-time job would do her good if she could get child care ? like in homebargains or b&m she is bubbly and would be a good laugh to work with

Reactions: 1
What's the health condition Milly all of a sudden has that requires her to be in a pushchair after not being in one for 8 months ?

That beach trip looked tit it was as if Sam just cba

I like Sam but do we think she’s actually going to stick to a diet?. She moans/complains about her weight and how she feels but never actually does anything about it… you can’t think yourself thin Sam! It requires action!

I don't think she will ever lose weight she needs to lose about 8st by the look of it , she never says if she walks anywhere or exercises but I doubt it , I noticed on her recent vlog she is trying to make a change in the food shop but she probably hid all the other crap and Dave is obese to the both of them need to give themselves a shake tbh

She uses food for comfort. She needs to do some inner work as to why she is obese in the first place?. What’s her trigger for turning to food? It’s obviously an addiction to her. I think they both need to sort themselves out for the sake of the kids and to just be healthy so they don’t develop any health issues like diabetes, high blood pressure/cholesterol which can lead to heart attacks and strokes. She just laughs it off but it’s actually a serious problem. She’s lazy and won’t stick to it as she hasn’t to date so far!

A woman with all that amount of kids should not be that size does she not take them out on their bikes go to the park go in soft play with them ? , with her being that size it's obvious all she does is drive them about and sit and watch them she is not joining in and Dave looks like the kids grandad tbh with that huge sack of potatoes he's carrying around

I have noticed with the poorer vloggers when they can't afford to live in a house that fits them all someone is always not well that's because in overcrowded conditions bugs spread faster

I have noticed with the poorer vloggers when they can't afford to live in a house that fits them all someone is always not well that's because in overcrowded conditions bugs spread faster
I know what you mean. Interestingly I only heard of the Radford's getting covid once and even then it was only him and one of the teens I think. It doesn't mean they haven't all had it though as some vloggers seem to love documenting when a child is sick some don't. Sue of The Radford's is more interested in vlogging their newest purchase! I know they are less overcrowded than The Baldwin's though or indeed Sam. Sam's lot are always coming down with something, but some are special needs and may not have as good immune system..

I know what you mean. Interestingly I only heard of the Radford's getting covid once and even then it was only him and one of the teens I think. It doesn't mean they haven't all had it though as some vloggers seem to love documenting when a child is sick some don't. Sue of The Radford's is more interested in vlogging their newest purchase! I know they are less overcrowded than The Baldwin's though or indeed Sam. Sam's lot are always coming down with something, but some are special needs and may not have as good immune system..
I really need to start watching the Radford's and join their thread 😀

Sam said she watches the Edward family.. they are another rabble with 10 kids and they hide their sub count number how pathetic

Why's she obsessed with autumn Halloween ect it's like she's rushing through summer because she cba with the kids off school , do her kids ever get took to restaurants? or anywhere other than just getting dragged round B&M

I thought they were ment to be going to Devon on holiday ? so it's been down graded to day trips ?

Last edited:
That's good..all the extra money that they get for some of the kids as they have special needs should be spent on them they don't seem to get much outings the kids it's a shame

Yeah I agree. I'm hoping the plans don't fall through and they do get to go on holiday - she's been doing a lot of holiday outfit shopping. Dave looks like he's lost weight

Yeah I agree. I'm hoping the plans don't fall through and they do get to go on holiday - she's been doing a lot of holiday outfit shopping. Dave looks like he's lost weight
Yes I thought he looked slimmer this week, I'm sure Sam the Feeder will sharp scupper him losing anymore!

Welcome to Scotland Sam I take it you came here as we are closer than Cornwall ? and I bet the kids loved Edinburgh zoo

I was actually in Edinburgh on Sunday a visit

I must have missed the video where she told us she she'd won the lotttery, she spends money like its going out of fashion!!

Reactions: 2
Shes Always moaning lately, she wants to think her self lucky she can afford to completely renovate her house! My kitchen is falling to bits but I can't afford to do anything about it! She wanted to get on with work on the house but had to go out for a sweeping brush and spent another £80 quid on food and a fortune in the toy shop! It will be all the Halloween and Xmas crap next, it's never ending spending, she's really starting to annoy me now!
If she kept away from the bloody shops for a couple of days the work would get done much quicker! Think she's lazy myself!

Reactions: 2