Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
she wasn't happy at Dave getting the noodles, yet he doesn't bother when she buys every item of junk in sight

Reactions: 4

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
Why does she always talk with pouted pointed lips. She’s absolutely dog rough , the cackling laugh it’s vile, she’s honestly is the most disgusting chavvy stinking mess I have seen. Her child will only drink coffee? Oh and the occasional chocolate milk shake. I’d be more concerned about that than daily trips to Sainsbury’s/ B&M/ Costco / Halloween decor.
He wouldn’t only drink coffee if she never gave it to him in the first place 🙄 especially considering it’s the boy who doesn’t sleep for days on end sometimes.

retro444

VIP Member
Is this woman stil doing vlogs, not watched in ages. Why do people like her always have kids who are apparently adhd or aspergers so they can get disability. Cant wait till her kids grow up and she cant get her hands on their child allowance and will have to get a job, with zero skills except shopping. People like her, greedy and lazy, always get their karma eventually. Is that big fat husband of hers still a heart attack candidate, i notice shes still filming herself with the camera held high so she can pretend she is slimmer. Its really sad someone her age in complete denial, shes as thick as hell.
Just looked at some of her older vids, 11 days ago she put halloween decorations. Halloween is one day, it's not christmas, she is deranged.

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
They have quite a few children with additional needs too, you’d think they’d focus on them. Especially since one of their children doesn’t ever sleep and she’s always complaining about how hard it is to get the youngest boy into school

CoverMeCagney

Moaning about her laundry pile yet buying more rubbish clothing from primark…. Adding to it. I’m sure they have plenty to wear and don’t need more, it’s just hidden under all the clutter!

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
I like Sam ngl but whenever she does the meals of the week, I can’t help but think the kids portions all look quite small. I understand with the little kids but the older children’s do too, she’s got quite a few teenagers now hasn’t she? You’d think they’d be eating full plates.

Or maybe I’m just a fat cow and have massive portion sizes 😭

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Could be all of the above, plus she's scared to be on the R channel.

He could have shown clips of Lucas, since she's ment to not show her kids, but she did film him.

And she always spoke about the kids personal private stuff, so that's still exploiting them.

I think she will be back though, once she picks her dummy up she threw out the pram.

You know what gets my goat is the fact that she could shop so much better.She could meal plan and save so much but I feel like she goes around chucking stuff and not have a clue what's she gonna cook for the week.
The amount of crap sweets chocolates she buys is mad and only has 4 apples a 5 bananas!
The woman hasn't the foggiest how to run a household.
Them poor kids never get taken anywhere so sad.
People like her should never have as many kids as she does they are deprived of so much.

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Christmas has gone, did the kids enjoy a pantomime, Christmas fair, ice skating, Christmas movies at the cinema, a nice meal in TGI ect, took to a carnival???.....no, they got sweet f all apart from took round shops.

Anyone supporting her on YT must be the same as her, lazy, greedy, and a bad selfish mother.

Marki

When I see her pop up on my subscription I smile she is so raw and honest and doesn’t work with every brand being thrown at her … good funny soul her husband reminds me of mine one (the character)

Black Cat 13

Chatty Member
Dave has probably told her to stop wasting so much money and shopping all the time, noticed a couple of times he didnt look too happy in the minibus. She probably had a hissy fit and shouted "right then I'll delete me channel!
Bet she doesn't stop spending though, she seems addicted.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Shane's got it all sown up with only eating brands 👌😉
---
I honestly couldn't think of anything worse 12 of them in a caravan ...some of them must be sleeping on the floor?
---
*infact a lot of them will be*

Last edited:
  • Haha

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
The look on her face when she shouted at Mikey to shut up. ‘All I can hear Is them talking when they know I’m doing my haul’ So does she expect them all to sit in complete silence? I’d be so embarrassed if my mum was acting like that when she doesn’t even average 500 likes on each video. It’s not like her videos are even professional with the way she swears so hearing the kids chatting is nowhere near as bad

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I noticed she latches onto other channels probably trying to up her own subs she did it with Kayleigh the Witch and more or less stalked Asher from FE ...Sam you are a embarrassment "my Dave " 😂, you both need to stay away from MacDonalds FFS

• Haha
  • Heart

Lovegardeninguk

I don't know the R Family, but yes it's a shame..

Could be a wake up call for Sam, with her Dave being so overweight and under a LOT of stress
With all due respect, Dave and Sam could have at least talked about a more permanent kind of birth control a while ago. I know it's none of our business but the stress that weighs heavy on Dave's shoulders is somewhat self inflicted. He could have had the 'snip' but I'm guessing Sam was against that. Maybe both of them wanted a super large family and that's great but look at the end result. They are both obese, they eat a lot of convenience food and that's ok in moderation but I can see from the food hauls it's not just occasionally. The amount of stress of providing for such a large brood is taking it's toll on him now so if he gets sick and can't work, what then? As we don't see the kids, I wonder if any of them are also overweight from what she feeds them.

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
She has lost 12 pound,I think she means in money.
Eating chocolate and drinking alcohol on a diet :rolleyes:
She says the school sort her kids out if they havent had breakfast :mad:
She had seen a Battista slog and bought the same curtains for £100 :censored: (they are another set of YT wannabee misfits,who home ed:ROFLMAO: and get away with neither of them having a job)

• Haha
So her baby was taken poorly had to go hospital, but she had to come on you tube to tell them.
Get your priorities straight woman kids come first! not bloody you tube, or vlogmas.(which shes shit at) she posted a 4 min crappy vlog and then says its crap dont watch it. your whole channel is crap love!!

• Wow
Wow just wow I'm speechless wth !!!! How can she have another baby she is really really not in a position to be having more kids bloodý look after the 10 you have!!!! Like I said before she only likes the baby bit after that she does fuck all with them and this baby will join the rest on the never ending trips to home bargains bm etc but no actual holidays or days I actually feel sorry for her kids I really do and Dave is a part for allowing it

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
Latest slog......On the beg for a washing machine(n)

I would have thought a washing machine would be a priority for them but no she would rather spend money on crappy hauls:censored: