Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lolly71990

VIP Member
Why does she always talk with pouted pointed lips. She’s absolutely dog rough , the cackling laugh it’s vile, she’s honestly is the most disgusting chavvy stinking mess I have seen. Her child will only drink coffee? Oh and the occasional chocolate milk shake. I’d be more concerned about that than daily trips to Sainsbury’s/ B&M/ Costco / Halloween decor.

Reactions: 4

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
I think Dave has clocked out and over it all apart from keeping his widgy wet.
She is so worried about this pregnancy and Dave has said enjoy it because its the last pregnancy.

Will that be until she is classed has available for work for their benefits?

Last edited:

TVDlover

I like Sam and she’s definitely trying. She did say if it didn’t work out he would go back to school. You can’t say fairer than that.

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
Dave loves protein snacks, aye because they’re covered in chocolate and by the looks of it there’s not much she and dave don’t like

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She abandoned her own 5 cats she raised from kittens.....

then goes on to feed and take in strays.

She isn't dealing with a full deck, and I think the school will probably inform SS on January about the attendance ect carry on.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Holidays nearly over and all they kids got were dragged round shops.

She's terrible selfish mother.

She's had all year to pay for two caravans but she would rather spend money on Costco crap.
---
Has she no guilt? she clearly sees other "vloggers" kids getting holidays, yet her kids get zero.

She doesn't show her kids so why does she need to share every detail about them to strangers?? that's still exploitation in my eyes.

And she can't pick and choose who she shows...she can't say she doesn't show them, then show Lucas. If she doesn't show them, well she shouldn't be showing him either.

They're probably all a bunch of scruffs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Lolly71990

VIP Member
Sam, if it's a "emotional time" for your family, why are you still filming 🤔.

I smell bullshit, you were smirking the whole time, you just want people to comment and up your algorithm.

Your household is disfunctional, and i hope the high school phones Social Services on you for swearing at them.

Do you never put Lucas in the pram and walk to the shops?.

And still no holiday booked, yet has bought MORE Halloween rubbish.

Where's all last year's stuff?.
Yet another ridiculous haul. Love to know how she can afford it. £17 primark pjs amongst the other utter tat.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
They comments are mostly from people saying all that to make her think her vlogs are great🤦 and they will be laughing while writing them eagerly waiting on her next embarrassing vlog, then glued in here to see what's getting said...

can't Sam see this?

she must know she's a fkn embarrassment and she's letting they kids down.

Alohomora

She’s ace reminds me of me except a little bit older and I only have the one child atm 😂

Black Cat 13

Chatty Member
It sounds like Dave's trying to be a bit more healthy, going to the gym 3 times a week and only drinking once a week, good for him, hope he sticks to it and she doesn't sabotage his efforts all the time.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I believe the benefit cap only stopped about 3 year? ago....so she will be in receipt of benefits for all kids apart from Lucas, as we all know Dave's wage wouldn't cover 13 people and bills.

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
She got a good payout from YT this month.
Do you declare your earnings to DWP,Sam ;)

She is another slogger who has no content without her tat shopping.

Her poor kids dragged from shop to shop (n)But hey they got a free candy floss

Bought a hamster and looking at getting a couple of bearded dragons.
Hasnt she got enough to deal with.Animals are like kids got to be looked after no matter what you try to spin Sam.Absolutely unbelievable :censored:

Lolly71990

VIP Member
According to social blade she's only making around £28 a week haha.

Now as a "troll" it's great for us to watch this car crash.

But if she was my relative, I would be begging her to stop filming.

It's not worth it, £28, FFS haha, to show your dump, to show the world your kids get no where, and still no holiday booked.

One of her boys was taking a tantrum, he sounds like a right brat.
Why keep it in, and talk about it, your exploiting them Sam.

Keep the vlogs coming Sam, they're honestly quite shocking tbh.

And this Halloween obsession has been going on from the actual summer holidays,
her rattling on about autumn, and glossing over the fact it was the school holidays, and she never took them a wee holiday.

Your aren't a good mother Sam.
Claims she had a “big payout” from
YouTube that allowed her to spree in home bargains - 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I really dont understand her shops.why not meal plan and buy what you need even if you do have 10 kids you can still shop smart she buys so much rubbish then gives them it straightaway dosent even try to say no you can have it after dinner one day or owt.she wasted so much money she really could save loads by making lists and sticking to them .

• Heart

Wood79

Chatty Member
They will be getting a fortune in tax credits dla ect because absolutely no way Dave's wage will keep 12 people and pay all the bills

Has Sam ever had a job ? I think she's lazy imo
I think she has, when she had a few fewer children I remember her saying she worked part time at Mothercare. That really would have been the ideal job for her I am sure, as she would know alot about baby stuff and she is bubbly and chatty. Yes she will be on good money because of the children and the building work will be all paid for via a grant I think Sam has not hidden that fact. I do like her and she can't be accused of exploiting her children, and think Dave does work hard so not the worse you tuber in the world by a long way!

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
Her new aldi haul, she doesn’t feel like she saved money shopping there…aye that’s probably because she bought hot chocolate pods, iced coffees, sweets, ice lollies etc etc.

I feel like her kids live mostly on sugar

• Haha

Keziah

They will be getting hundreds of pounds every week in tax credits and DLA .. and the renovation was a free grant from the government because they have a million kids .She said on a vlog Dave came in from work then SHE lay on the couch for a hour and a half and slept 😮 she's a fkn bitch what does she do all day ?? her kids are at school and if they aren't they are on PlayStations.. Dave's a fkn mug his mates and colleagues must be laughing at him behind his back at her channel and how lazy she is
Wow! I didn’t realise she got a free grant from the council… so basically she just had loads of kids to live off then! I don’t see why she won’t go out and get a job now all her kids are in school/ college. I know some have additional needs but that isn’t an excuse. Maybe she will loose a bit of weight if she was out working and not sat on her arse all day. I used to like her but I just find her very lazy and fake!