Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So her baby was taken poorly had to go hospital, but she had to come on you tube to tell them.
Get your priorities straight woman kids come first! not bloody you tube, or vlogmas.(which shes shit at) she posted a 4 min crappy vlog and then says its crap dont watch it. your whole channel is crap love!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Wow just wow I'm speechless wth !!!! How can she have another baby she is really really not in a position to be having more kids bloodý look after the 10 you have!!!! Like I said before she only likes the baby bit after that she does fuck all with them and this baby will join the rest on the never ending trips to home bargains bm etc but no actual holidays or days I actually feel sorry for her kids I really do and Dave is a part for allowing it

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
Latest slog......On the beg for a washing machine(n)

I would have thought a washing machine would be a priority for them but no she would rather spend money on crappy hauls:censored:

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I think he's a road worker possibly for the council as they have a Costco card , his wage will be heavily topped up with tax credits because they have 10 kids 🙄

Dave must be a bloody well paid gardener or whatever he is, she never stops spending, full house renovations too. All the kids benefits must amount to a lot to keep up that lifestyle!
Ps. That bloody laugh does my head in!
They will be getting double in benefits than what his wage is and I seen in YT comments someone said it was the social work that done all their renovations for free 🤬 and it got deleted

Last edited:

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She could easily paint her fireplace and it would come up brand-new.. and she must be spending about £500 a week on food, good job for tax-credits eh as Dave's wage certainly would never cover that and bill's ect

• Heart

Lolly71990

VIP Member
Another £90 spent on Asda full of branded food items. There’s no way she’s not putting all this on either lay buy/ Clearpay / Klarna.
Screaming at her kids every video to remind them shes “DOING HER HAUL” like she’s some kind of celebrity.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
It's the same with Halloween and Christmas decorations they buy new every year.

Probably no storing space as they have turned their house in to a children's care home

Yakkety Yak

Watched her latest offering today - How in the hell can she live with the kitchen in such constant disarray?? Every time she films, all you can see in the background is the sheer mess just everywhere. They had the house remodelled and the kitchen is so much bigger than it used to be, and yet, it is still crammed to the rafters with crap. I'd hate to think what the rest of the house is like 😷 Also, I'd love to know how they can afford all of the shopping hauls along with general day to day living expenses. Surely she would be better off doing a weekly food plan and spending time prepping things ready for the next day or two, making healthy meals for them all instead of buying all of the over processed stuff she gets. I know they're a big family so would need to do larger than average shops, but I'm sure if she meal planned, she wouldn't be constantly doing all of these supposed top up shops that just seem to be so random.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I watched a vlog of hers from before Christmas, and she said they had all went to the cinema ( well 10 of them, so probably not Lucas and another) and she said that's the first time some of them had been to the cinema 😮 seriously😮,

she gets all that extra benefit money for the kids, and that's their first time...

I'm actually beyond disgusted.

• Wow

CoverMeCagney

Todays shopping haul

the cheapest things dressed up as exciting…cheap so Dave can have his steaks and beers while she scrimps around for the rest of them…12 meatballs to share between the lot of them…..1 sunscreen between all of them though she pretends to have more…..wraps for a lot of main ‘meals’…. Cheapest pack of small lollies, and one, ONE, chicken sandwich to ‘have in fridge’ for the teenagers!! Between all of them? 15 fish fingers?

Rambling on and on about ‘in this heat’ …. It’s been a bit warm love, you keep telling yourself the kids won’t eat much…. ‘In the heat’

all this ‘for t’kids’…. Nasty and cheap….whilst Dave tucks in to his steak

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
She laughs it off about the kids not going to school:mad:

Yes the next lot of spongers she is dragging up with zero work ethic.

She even said "if I sent them to school and they have to come home because they are ill that means I have to go and collect them".

Yes you would have to get off your fat arse because they are your kids.

Why does she always think people are watching her when she is talking to the camera in her car :sick:

Lets be honest would anyone want to look at her

Lovegardeninguk

I watched a vlog of hers from before Christmas, and she said they had all went to the cinema ( well 10 of them, so probably not Lucas and another) and she said that's the first time some of them had been to the cinema 😮 seriously😮,

she gets all that extra benefit money for the kids, and that's their first time...

I'm actually beyond disgusted.
All the money goes on bills, cheap crap for the kids and F O O D! What about putting a few quid aside and spend a day with one kid or even an afternoon, take them out for one on one time, it doesn't need to cost a lot.

• Heart

retro444

VIP Member
Hi, everyone. This woman does my head in, she films herself with the camera high above trying to look like she's a size 8 and that constant fake laugh she does. She acts like a child constantly uses the word tw*t around her kids, it's disgusting. Just watched her last video about wallpapering the lviing room and her endless trips to home bargains. She tells everyone to go buy everything from the shops, hello theres an energy crisis going on, people are going hungry, global warming and war in the ukraine and all shes concerned about is the tat in B&M. Does she actually do anything with her children other then teach them to shop?

Lolly71990

VIP Member
We DON'T want her, and her dysfunction brood here in Scotland.

Unless Dave is getting a job as a heartsurgeon to actually pay for all 13 of them?.
She’s clearly & brazenly only moving there for the benefits. Has she EVER mentioned moving to Scotland before or having any ties there? Scumbags

• Heart

Lovegardeninguk

I think Dave has clocked out and over it all apart from keeping his widgy wet.
She is so worried about this pregnancy and Dave has said enjoy it because its the last pregnancy.

Will that be until she is classed has available for work for their benefits?
It won't be their last, watch her reaction to Dave saying that and her eye movements. She didn't like him saying that at all.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
It's hysterical when she moves the camera from her haze filtered face, to the junk food...then it goes perfectly clear.

The oldest is about 18/19 and at "college" . The bulk of the rest are at high school.

As I have said before I think she doesn't show them because a few of the older boys are huge, their reflections been seen.

She bought a big bag of chicken burgers and said she gives the kids them when they come in from school as a snack ( think it was the older ones) or cooks them in the morning, who cooks burgers in the morning ffs, and it's their dinner they should be getting when home from school, not a pre dinner fkn chicken burger snack.

She said on a recent vlog at the start ' hi im Sam I have lots of kid's ',

so fkn what Sam do you want a medal? you carried them and gave birth yes, but you aren't giving them a good life, you organise yourself for"Halloween " and Christmas, but every year you dismiss the summer holidays and take them no where.

You only had all they kids so you don't need to work.
---
I feel sorry for Dave.
Most of his colleagues every year will have holidays, away to Spain, Turkey ect,

his holiday is driving around with his lazy, loopy wife to shops.

It's really sad tbh.

Last edited:
  • Heart

polarbabe

The thing that I hate most is that they are responsible for all those children, including a new born and they love to drink alcohol at the weekends.. I know She may not have much, but she doesn't hold her drink very well and both would not be able to drive if there was an emergency.

• Heart