Grab life by the Hauls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg she’s pregnant wtfffff
---
“we weren’t expecting to fall pregnant”

you know how it happens right Sam?!!!

Reactions: 2
She is already being treated for gestational diabetes:censored:

Do they both actually know how pregnancies happen:unsure:

I know it's not a nice thing to say but I would have seriously thought about terminating the pregnancy to ensure I would be there for all the kids I already had, She's not the healthiest and always seems to have problems with her pregnancies. What if all those bairns are left without a mam! She should just be putting her all into losing weight and being healthier and also feeding her kids healthier too !

Reactions: 6
It’s not long since Dave’s health scare too. Aren’t they worried about them children being left without any parents?

Reactions: 5
She said she wasn't expecting to get pregnant as quick...so that means she was still wanting more kids, seriously wtf is wrong with her?, and she's straight in to talking about HER, the midwife, HER sugar ect, nothing about whether this baby will be ok with her being clinically obese...it's definitely a attention thing.

Reactions: 7
Not sticking up for her but the doing it for financial gain as in benefits, isn’t universal credit capped at 3 kids? So all she would really get extra is child benefit which is what like around £15 a week? I could be wrong though.

Reactions: 1
Not sticking up for her but the doing it for financial gain as in benefits, isn’t universal credit capped at 3 kids? So all she would really get extra is child benefit which is what like around £15 a week? I could be wrong though.
I’m not 100% sure but I’ve seen on other threads that if a child receives DLA then the benefit cap doesn’t apply. She will receive it for one of the older children. No way would she be able to spend on food and junk like she does without benefits.

Reactions: 3
I believe the benefit cap only stopped about 3 year? ago....so she will be in receipt of benefits for all kids apart from Lucas, as we all know Dave's wage wouldn't cover 13 people and bills.

I've always wondered what he actually does work-wise to cover living costs. The food bills alone are scary enough.
I think he works on the roads, the fat one with a shovel not doing much and staring down a hole.

What they take a week in benefits, will be double his wage.

I've always wondered what he actually does work-wise to cover living costs. The food bills alone are scary enough.
Doesn't he work for the council landscaping? I do believe the benefit cap doesn't apply if anyone in the family is registered disabled. Even so, I can't believe they have enough income to cover their expenses for a family of 14.

I'm in another thread ( Sullivan's) and someone said if you receive DLA which Sam is, as a couple of her kids have special needs, it means she is exempt from the benefit cap, so she will get benefits for Lucas and the new baby and every child,

it's 100% a money making scheme for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just wondering how much she may get in benefits for children/dla etc. I have no idea of entitlements

Reactions: 1
I
Just wondering how much she may get in benefits for children/dla etc. I have no idea of entitlements
I personally have no idea of the exact amount either, as our two are adults and when they were young we weren't entitled to tax credits ect.....just family allowance like everyone.

I'm in other threads though that talk about benefits, and it seems they will be getting like possibility £800 a week, plus Dave's wage on top.

11 kids, some with special needs, and family allowance on top. She spends about £600? a wee alone on food, so it's obviously she's raking the benefits in.

• Wow
It will depends on how many children receive DLA and which rate they get as you can get lower and higher rates. They will also receive a higher amount in tax credits with a child on disability also. It wouldn’t surprise me if they were getting £800 a week maybe even more!

• Wow
This woman is so unorganised.

She cannot cope now with everything involved in running her home.

But heyho lets carry on shagging and balls to the consequences.

• Heart
Reactions: 6