Grab life by the Hauls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What crap presents shes got for her 16 year old?
Hinting that she “can’t afford” things for her children, but spends £200+ largely on processed food and £25 on a cracker full of sweets. If she hadn’t spent so much money on Halloween tat she could have put it towards her children’s Christmas presents. The countless McDonald’s breakfasts which soon add up cost for two people multiple times a week. It’s almost like the world owes her for spreading her legs and having 11 children which was HER CHOICE!! I honestly cannot stand her.

Reactions: 5
Pack of 6 yogurts to share between 12 of them??
having all those kids is ageing her prematurely too, she always looks so haggard. And she Moses about her hair constantly…. Maybe drag a brush through it occasionally?

Latest slog......On the beg for a washing machine(n)

I would have thought a washing machine would be a priority for them but no she would rather spend money on crappy hauls:censored:

Reactions: 4
she can’t find the time to wash the kids bedding or feed them breakfast before school but finds the time to watch the scumivan family

Oh Dear,

Sam,Sam,Sam still on the grift for a humongous washer.

Another one who is a drain on society and have all their priorities wrong:mad:

Reactions: 6
She laughs it off about the kids not going to school:mad:

Yes the next lot of spongers she is dragging up with zero work ethic.

She even said "if I sent them to school and they have to come home because they are ill that means I have to go and collect them".

Yes you would have to get off your fat arse because they are your kids.

Why does she always think people are watching her when she is talking to the camera in her car :sick:

Lets be honest would anyone want to look at her

She laughs it off about the kids not going to school:mad:

Yes the next lot of spongers she is dragging up with zero work ethic.

She even said "if I sent them to school and they have to come home because they are ill that means I have to go and collect them".

Yes you would have to get off your fat arse because they are your kids.

Why does she always think people are watching her when she is talking to the camera in her car :sick:

Lets be honest would anyone want to look at her
This showed a side to Sam I really didn't like... she reminds me very much of an (estranged) SIL I have who has this same not giving any fucks attitude to the kids moral and ethical upstanding or their education... very immature approach to all of that and whatever gives her the easier parenting option... which is basically not to parent. Having also seen Sam interact with her kids a little here and there I can now see shes a very 'soft touch' when it comes to giving in to.. and kinda seems to like being their buddy rather than a mother...(which is fine in moderation but clearly not working well in this case).
I feel for Sam because she has so much on her plate but that said, she's made her bed... there is no need to have this many kids and the sad by-product of this is that your attention to each one is spread too thin, you're knackered and exasperated and then stuff like this happens.

Reactions: 3
I think the problem is because Sam doesn’t work she doesn’t HAVE to send the kids to school and they’ve gotten used to staying off.
I do feel sorry for Sam. She seems frazzled most of the time.

Reactions: 1
She abandoned her own 5 cats she raised from kittens.....

then goes on to feed and take in strays.

She isn't dealing with a full deck, and I think the school will probably inform SS on January about the attendance ect carry on.

Silly cow can’t even look after the children she’s got. Ridiculous.
She can't look after her house, herself, her husband or her children :mad: Makes me wonder if she's just keeps having babies for the financial side or the attention. I wonder what her family think of her just keep getting pregnant time after time.