Grab life by the Hauls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice shes not lifting the camera as high on latest vid, you can actually see how much weight she is carrying. She's not massive but she's in denial and thinks if she can fool viewers she's slimmer she can stuff her face. Don't work that way, she needs to get real and take a look in a full length mirror. Is it just me or is her constant laughing at everything annoying and false. Her hubby comes in sweating after exerting himself playing games with the kids, something the man desperately needs, a good heart healthywork out instead of eating all the tit she feeds him and all you can hear is her massive gob laughing and pointing out the sweat, which is again really good, getting rid of toxins in his body through sweat. She should encourage him and she should quit shoveling cakes in her gob and for once in a her life go exert herself and play with the kids. Fat witch says are you gonna take me for a costa now, waste of money, coffees toxic. Why don't she go take herself for a costa or will she be feeding him on more cakes and pies like always.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She buys SO much crap!

it’s comedy good half the time, just watching her shop and her constant ‘ owmuch is it??’ If it’s a pound, it’s in the basket, regardless of what it is!

Reactions: 1
So she claims to love Christmas so much, so do the kids get took to Christmas fairs?, the cinema to see the latest Christmas movie?, Christmas community activities, light switch on ect,

or is it just business as usual stuck in the bus going from B&M to Homebargains to Costco to Asda.. think you get my drift.

Reactions: 7
The way she chucks everything from the haul all over the kitchen table and half of it isn’t even facing the right way around for us to be able to see it - then races through the description in a semi incoherent way… I get she has a busy life but it’s kinda lazy for a self proclaimed haul channel.

moaning about paying £2.50 for blueberries, yet doesn't mind spending on Dr Pepper, icelollies ect ect.

And why does she leave present buying till last minute, baring in mind she bangs on about Christmas from August every year.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The cost of running two vehicles will be huge but I suppose it doesn't matter when the taxpayer pays for them.
What does she actually do all day apart from shopping and she constantly looks and sounds like she is at breaking point.

Reactions: 6
Dave loves protein snacks, aye because they’re covered in chocolate and by the looks of it there’s not much she and dave don’t like

Reactions: 4
She says they love Christmas but those kids obviously can't believe in Santa, cos she takes them shopping with her to buy presents and told them today some Xmas presents were coming in the post. How mental was she in the car shouting on in a stupid Scottish accent! If she doesn't start watching what she eats she'll explode over the xmas dinner table! How big has her face got, she looks huge!!

I don’t want to slag off the kids but from the few glimpses we’ve had of some of them, they look like they’re carrying weight too. Along with the fact quite a few of her kids have health issues, you would think she’d make healthier meals?

I know she’s got the baby at home with her but she’s still got plenty of time during the day to make fresh meals, she just uses that time to go to B&M instead.

It always amazes me how influenced she is by other minor youtubers too. She’ll want to go to a place or try something because she’s seen it on someone else’s channel.

Reactions: 2
I don’t want to slag off the kids but from the few glimpses we’ve had of some of them, they look like they’re carrying weight too. Along with the fact quite a few of her kids have health issues, you would think she’d make healthier meals?

I know she’s got the baby at home with her but she’s still got plenty of time during the day to make fresh meals, she just uses that time to go to B&M instead.

It always amazes me how influenced she is by other minor youtubers too. She’ll want to go to a place or try something because she’s seen it on someone else’s channel.
She deliberately talks about these low sub channels in the hope they get a thread made.

She does duck all with they kids, she's a disgrace.

Reactions: 1
Watched her latest offering today - How in the hell can she live with the kitchen in such constant disarray?? Every time she films, all you can see in the background is the sheer mess just everywhere. They had the house remodelled and the kitchen is so much bigger than it used to be, and yet, it is still crammed to the rafters with crap. I'd hate to think what the rest of the house is like 😷 Also, I'd love to know how they can afford all of the shopping hauls along with general day to day living expenses. Surely she would be better off doing a weekly food plan and spending time prepping things ready for the next day or two, making healthy meals for them all instead of buying all of the over processed stuff she gets. I know they're a big family so would need to do larger than average shops, but I'm sure if she meal planned, she wouldn't be constantly doing all of these supposed top up shops that just seem to be so random.

So her baby was taken poorly had to go hospital, but she had to come on you tube to tell them.
Get your priorities straight woman kids come first! not bloody you tube, or vlogmas.(which shes tit at) she posted a 4 min crappy vlog and then says its crap dont watch it. your whole channel is crap love!!

• Wow