Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
There is not a single day goes by I don’t die from embarressment with this bitch!!!!
A grown woman in her 30s and behaves like this and she just point blank doesn’t care she sees no wrong in what she’s doing she seriously needs help 🙈
Quagmire if ur reading this ffs kiaro could be the next ronaldo Kyle still doesn’t care ffs give it a by instead of this miricle child he is to you he’s more known as the unwanted love child of a footballer that is all the wee soul will be known as and the only person to blame is yourself yeah it’s bad it’s said on here but I can promise its on everyone else’s mind!!
Let him enjoy his own things be his own person take full advantage of his private education push him to go to uni make something of his life very few people make it as these big time footballers!!
She has no plan b in life ur money stops what u gna do? If kiaro isn’t any good at football or if he just doesn’t like it what u gna do?

Reactions: 21

whoisshe91

VIP Member
Thread suggestion : walks stalker is ready to be their lodger, poor single mami will never have another todger

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Well well well, hi quaggie and sausage Pete 😂😂😂.

What a pair of utter fandangos

Giro being tour guide leading all the English tourists with his extraordinary Spanish skills. Making a fool of her son as ever.

Katy love pipe down and go find a used condom to squeeze into ya old slapper 😂😂😂

• Haha

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Sian posts Annie.
Lozagne posts Kairo "playing football".
Annie posts the City game.

The gloves are coming off.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
You don’t like the negativity? Only when it’s directed at you though you don’t mine when ur digging at Kyle and Annie, how about make a public apology to Annie for what you have done and continue to do no1 is saying hide your child ofc not he’s innocent but don’t use him as a weapon against her to hurt her, don’t make out ur this independent single mum who’s done it all alone when Kyle, your dad, grunt and ur grandparents have funded it all, you live with ur mum so she has always been on hand to help with babysitting he’s in nursery and u want a live in nanny so ur not even spending that much time with ur son, the designer stuff the fillers lashes nails expensive holidays the new house that your about to make out is yours what the fuck do u expect when all u do is lie!! People would have more respect for u if u were honest and said I really fell for him he broke my heart so I’m taking him for everything aye it’s still a dick move but at least it’s honest

• Heart

Lucymyers

VIP Member
Aka fleecing them, I would rather NOT work with her as her engagement is a shit show

what a fukin tramp she is, all that money from the walkers and still cba to pay
Guessing the two themes are man city or kyle walker

• Haha

Trefl

VIP Member
What a toxic family.
2 sisters hate Loz. Is it a dig at Loz that it might happen to Kyle?
1 sister lives with the other and her man and kids. So is it a dig at grunt?
All while the sister who posted it would give her right arm to be with a footballer.
What an odd, sad family.

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Oi you squashed cunt how can you do a home account when the deeds are mrs walker and not yours
We’ve seen your mucky carpet
Don’t pretend it’s because you don’t have the time
It’s because we will troll the shit outta you

• Haha
  • Heart

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
Amelia has reposted this…..
Is she the spokeswoman for footballers ?
Won’t stop her wanting one wtf ???
Is this a dog at Grant😂 being a smaller footballer. Is she hinting that Chloe’s about to be bankrupt. Who needs enemies when you’ve got Amelia as your sister🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Grand Fiesta Americana is their hotel, near on £4k for a week plus business class flights they could easily have been 10K plus for the 2 of them. £15k holiday for opening your legs ain’t bad is it 🥴

• Wow
  • Angry

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
She’s only got 15 years to be smug it will fly by and in the end only be her and midsize who’s money will also be stopped and they can go to job centre together for UC!!
Kairo hopefully will be away to uni miles away enjoying his life as he sees fit enjoying the hobbies he wants too and finally being able to cut them fucking curls out 🙏
She needs to ask herself is all this really worth losing your family and having no friends over this is the 2nd bday that I have noticed with no nice messages same with Xmas and new year there is no amount of money or house big enough that can’t make up for that loneliness

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
My faves are:

1) the plain view of the 2nd phone
2) the Insta live with that fucking huge chin and manky skin she was trying to hide as well as all the fookin Amazon parcels
3) the Insta argument on the fan account she created
4) Tattlers discovering the document
5) Pretend birthday messages she has received
6) Sian’s Insta You will never be her hun 😂😂

• Haha

livingforthetea

Oh my days, pinning a comment from a stranger saying her son is going to be a footballer one day. Mortified. Is she hoping that by pinning it more people will ‘like’ the comment and she can indulge herself further in this weird fantasy she has that her kid is going to be a premier league footballer and as soon as the money from the Walkers stop, he’ll then be expected to fund her lifestyle.

Also the audacity of Amelia posting a dig about footballers going bankrupt when she chases footballers like her talentless sisters 🤣 They all have participated in tearing Annie’s life apart. Lauryn, Amelia, Chloe, Mel Reeves. Not sure if the Mighty Munting Power Ranger Midsize Morgan was on the scene when she was preggers but regardless, they all enabled Lauryn and taunted a heartbroken Annie by joining in Lauryn’s public circus. They are vile the lot of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Nice of Mrs Walker to pay for quagmires bday holiday 😂😂😂 announcing it’s ur bday so ppl will wish u a happy bday cz no1 would know or bother otherwise 😂😂
Happy birthday ya gold digging prolapse cunt
Hope u and ur midsize have a lovely time spending ur kids money don’t forget to pick kairo up some trainers since ur such a fantastic mum 🖕

• Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
She needs to be taking the piss now with this football chat if she's not she needs help to get over her obsession with Kyle Walker. That poor child being moulded into what she wants rather than letting him be himself. She's not fit to parent the slag

Beggman12

Chatty Member
I'm baffled do People actually believe them bracelets are some sort of miracle worker?
When you can buy them in the local pound shops

---

I've just looked on her site and she's selling the bracelets for £35!! What the actual fuck she's still ripping people off 😩😅😅😅😅😅

---

Also why has she shared this ladies private message to her stories. Is it some sort of validation that she's earning her own money 😆😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha