Goodman Sisters #9 Lauryn Goodman, the only pussy KW didn’t want to keep 🐈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @TheLadyTea for the title.

RECAP
Lauryn is still bitter, deluded and despite all the beautification surgery, not aesthetically pleasing.

Chloe is thicker than her older sister but actually seems to like her kids (more than Lauryn does anyway). Teeth are still ridiculous and probably a health hazard to those who have to see them IRL. People of Brighton, a petition for their removal is pending.

Amelia fully owns she reads her and appreciates her shared resemblance with Michael Jackson. MJ for life

Kairo is a Goodman.
Isla is having her privacy violated in the worst way.
Hudson exists.

Heidi has disappeared, presumed to still be fat.

Please feel free to add to the recap

As you were...

Old thread

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thank you @LadyTea for the title.

RECAP
Lauryn is still bitter, deluded and despite all the beautification surgery, not aesthetically pleasing.

Chloe is thicker than her older sister but actually seems to like her kids (more than Lauryn does anyway). Teeth are still ridiculous and probably a health hazard to those who have to see them IRL. People of Brighton, a petition for their removal is pending.

Amelia fully owns she reads her and appreciates her shared resemblance with Michael Jackson. MJ for life

Kairo is a Goodman.
Hudson exists.

As you were...

Old thread
thank you @4FoxAche I was just going to start one and just quickly checked if it had been created… before I start work… yes Lauryn actual WORK….

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you @LadyTea for the title.

RECAP

Kairo is a Goodman.
Hudson exists.

As you were...

Old thread
U forgot Kyle fell in love again with a cat that he loved so much, he adopted it to be part of the walker family and transported him all the way from Qatar. 🤣♥. Yes, Annie’s opinion wasn’t shared and no, Kyle still hasn’t asked about giro and still wants no contact with the alleged child.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
U forgot Kyle fell in love again with a cat that he loved so much, he adopted it to be part of the walker family and transported him all the way from Qatar. 🤣♥. Yes, Annie’s opinion wasn’t shared and no, Kyle still hasn’t asked about giro and still wants no contact with the alleged child.
Why is the child alleged?😂😂😂😂 I’m certain he’s real or has all this been a hoax?😂

So glad this has worked, it's my first thread and I thought I'd fucked it up
I can’t believe this is the first thread you’ve made, you’re a full blown tattler now❤😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Likkklleeeee recap;

Loz The Proz
  • Still unemployed
  • Still Washed up
  • Still running that KW fan page
  • Currently packing up, getting ready to move into her 15 year residency at AW’s home.
  • Barely Posted Anything
  • Asked her single mother followers for high value removal companies
  • Asked her single mother followers for a pool cleaning company as we can alllll relate to that
  • Asked her followers for birthday ideas for Quan

Amelia
- Still stuck to Leon
- Still in those vans
-Still working out ( at least)

Chloe
-Still unable to cook
-Still got them fucked up teeth
-Still not married

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can someone refresh me on how nobody begman managed to get interviewed about her endo miracle before she even revealed the father? Surely no one was waiting to discover who the father of Lozza prozza’s baby was😂😂😂

Edit - I just noticed that this is the post that has made me a VIP. I would like to thank my fellow tatters and of course, my best girl Lauryn for making this possible🙌🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Can someone refresh me on how nobody begman managed to get interviewed about her endo miracle before she even revealed the father? Surely no one was waiting to discover who the father of Lozza prozza’s baby was😂😂😂

Edit - I just noticed that this is the post that has made me a VIP. I would like to thank my fellow tatters and of course, my best girl Lauryn for making this possible🙌🤣
Woo! Big day for us both full blown Tattlers now ❤ xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
We can ask all the questions but the main one will always be Kyle what the duck were u thinking pal????? Just why?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I am a woman scorned I want to say you stole my thread title and made it better

I am as bitter as Lairen is to Annie fukkkkk I relate to the hoe
Two rejects me and loz #fuckkkkkk

The thing is I reckon loz contacts people for interviews. The ones she has done are pretty sad as f.

I was having a look on her besties page Jess?
Remember when they shared a bag for a pic
Now jess is with Jermaine and loz has been thrown out the door.
Will she ever find love ?
Imagine sacrificing love for a lifetime of stalking the real walkers

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her expectations are too high for a man she believes she’s to have a rich good looking hunky man who will provide her with everything her heart desires (even if that man belongs to someone else) when she is greedy & selfish, has an ugly heart, she isn’t attractive in the slightest even with a filter on never once have I ever seen a picture where I thought aww she looks pretty she looks hard faced, I reckon she would be one of these girls who speak vulgar, no personality, gets off on putting other people down even if it’s her own sister, & the one person who is prepared to be her friend midsized she hasn’t ever posted a picture of them together although they have been on holiday at least twice together so her again thinking she’s too good for her when she’s literally the only person who will hang around with her 🙈

She needs to get off her high horse and seriously work on being a far nicer person because in 15years time she’s going to be on her arse with nothing and time flies fast it will be here before you know it

I am a woman scorned I want to say you stole my thread title and made it better

I am as bitter as Lairen is to Annie fukkkkk I relate to the hoe
Two rejects me and loz #fuckkkkkk

The thing is I reckon loz contacts people for interviews. The ones she has done are pretty sad as f.

I was having a look on her besties page Jess?
Remember when they shared a bag for a pic
Now jess is with Jermaine and loz has been thrown out the door.
Will she ever find love ?
Imagine sacrificing love for a lifetime of stalking the real walkers
Team work makes the dream work😂 I’m willing to share the honour with you 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is the child alleged?😂😂😂😂 I’m certain he’s real or has all this been a hoax?😂

I can’t believe this is the first thread you’ve made, you’re a full blown tattler now❤😂
His alleged child should have said. Thought I’d leave the proof reading for lozza since she unemployed with time on her hands

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet the lazy oaf is going to be on the down low until she moves in to her landlords gaff and kits it out at their expense then she ll do this big reveal making out she's done all this on her own being a strong single mama to ickle man and she don't need no man, omitting to tell her followers that her £5 a month 'influenza' salary is not paying for any of it 🫠🫠🫠

• Sick
Reactions: 15
His alleged child should have said. Thought I’d leave the proof reading for lozza since she unemployed with time on her hands
I thought you might have been on to something. Kyle has never seen KG. Perhaps the Goodman girls have hatched an elaborate scheme😂 but they don’t have the brainpower for that!

That’s the million dollar question
Actually the 8k a month question🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Uno the energy prices are insane and as much as ppl are suffering and struggling I hope they stay high so that bleep has to pay tit ton of her 8k heating this mansion but then again she’s that greedy she’d probs make kairo wear a fleece onesie and socks and run around with a torch so she can fill her face and buy handbags

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Uno the energy prices are insane and as much as ppl are suffering and struggling I hope they stay high so that bleep has to pay tit ton of her 8k heating this mansion but then again she’s that greedy she’d probs make kairo wear a fleece onesie and socks and run around with a torch so she can fill her face and buy handbags
Well it's all fun and games demanding a mansion being bought for her but it's the up keep of said mansion... she'll be back at court demanding more if the prices keep rising she's that shameless. bleeping woman

Reactions: 11
She’s prob been back to court to say she needs to stay 3 more years after his education due to the move taking so long
She’s that pathetic
She will be back with her begging bowl as she will not be able to afford the upkeep, she hasn’t thought it through.
Never lived on her own, hasn’t a clue
She will probably get a lodger

Reactions: 12
She’s prob been back to court to say she needs to stay 3 more years after his education due to the move taking so long
She’s that pathetic
She will be back with her begging bowl as she will not be able to afford the upkeep, she hasn’t thought it through.
Never lived on her own, hasn’t a clue
She will probably get a lodger
Lauryn twist at court: please sir can I have some more 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.