Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsDon1

VIP Member
They can’t acknowledge they are on holiday together cos it was probably a working holiday. Whores on Tour. Buy one get one free but cash in hand cos of the taxman.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Oh look at the state of that old tart, relatable single mami 🙄🙄, do all my single mamis prefer, a summer or winter 5 star holiday??? Is she for fucking real???? Na doll in the real world where single mamis don't shag rich men for a 18 year cash machine they work and pay bills through a cost of living crisis. Cannot wait til that dumpy little cunt falls on her arse.

• Haha
So lauryn is saying her son can speak amazing Spanish and ordered their meals haha!!!!!!! Does she have him enrolled in Spanish school at 2 years old?!?!?

• Haha
  • Wow

PenelopeStraw

Loz has defo grown up being the odd sister out. Chloe the pretty one (minus turkey teef) with some shred of fame with TV exposure and now has the family. Amelia the intelligent one (I use that term loosely) having a degree and her aesthetic business.

Meanwhile Losagne has neither brains or beauty. No career, no stable relationships. Convicted benefit cheat. Living in her Mums box room. No friends apart from the midsize mess. The only good thing is Kairo, but she'd rather palm him off on a nanny and uses him for her own gain ie. mansion and money.

And this stuff she could change. But she sits there seething with jealousy and bitterness towards everyone, because she refuses to work for things. She is fully deluded that she deserves everything handed to her on a plate.

• Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She's back to private, I reckon the sad sack put herself on public profile as she was hoping for lots of 'happy birthday to the best slag there is'

#lookwhoseintherejectbin

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Do we remember when she was shouting at the Tesco/Asda worker was it ? Brighton weasel can’t get no diesel - one of my fave titles you lot created 🤣 and recorded the lady
That was disgusting

• Haha
  • Wow

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Ooops legal papers to my door for saying love child 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Kairo Goodman the alleged love child of Lauryn Goodman and Kyle Walker - whom Kyle has never acknowledged - conceived whilst Kyle was on a brief break from his long-term partner, now wife, Annie Kilner.

I think I hit all the banned phrases.

• Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
she does think she’s some bit of gear doesn’t she 🤮🤮
For a girl who is ugly has an ugly personality and not one single thing going for her I can’t understand how she loves herself as much as she does 🤣🤣
Can someone explain what her bare arse has to do with kairos curls?

• Haha

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
Pictures for the banned community….. Also Chloe is posting up telling Grant to get the snip snip… why doesn’t she get her tubes tied since she almost died and all the issues she had… no she is protecting herself if they split so he can’t have more kids and she will get full maintenance… in short so he doesn’t end up with someone like her sister……

PenelopeStraw

She takes him on holidays to places she wants to go so she can pose for the gram.
She dresses him head to toe in beige baggy designer clothes so she can brag he's in Balenciaga.

Nothing is for him and all for show! If he ever wanted to wear bright clothes with dinosaurs on or asked to go Disneyland, she would probably say, 'No Kai' and force a football in his hands

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Could she beg any louder for comments on her post 🤣🤣 44 and half of them are her replying wahahaha!

They’re ball’s deep in tattle and Annie is living her best life, karma is a wonderful thing! All her old single mami supporters have fucked off, nobody is arsed with her, hardly any engagement on her posts now! We’re on here getting a pish laugh at her and how sad she is 😂😂

Oh and just incase you have forgot - Mrs Walker owns you! No wonder she hashtags #walker it’s a nod to who pays for her lifestyle 😂 I pity you relying on Annie’s money! Cos what’s Kyle’s is hers remember that 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha

jimginjan

Chatty Member
Can’t wait for the shit toks and constant updates saying she’s there working & just because she’s a single parent insulted how anyone dares to question she affords it….

Says she paid for it when we know KW had to run about on footie pitch for 15 mins to fund this debacle lol 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
She’s actually fucking hilarious 😂 😂 Pure humiliation typing #walker on every post! He doesn’t want you desperate dan!

Everything she does is calculated, vindictive and manipulative!

• Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
I'm just hoping Annie has Kyle's 4th child soon and kairo gets even more irrelevant if that's possible (sorry kai my bad but it's your hoaching selfish mother's fault) it'll be full scale cray cray from the beggers she will not be able to contain her bitter self and I can't fucking wait 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Annie doesn’t need to spend loads of designer clothes she’s could wear a bin bag and blow everyone out the water 🔥

• Heart

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Cost of living crisis people are on their knees working hard and struggling then these 2 munters don’t work and can swan off on holiday whenever they please bcz they trapped a footballer!! Then have the brass neck to try and act relatable

• Haha