Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
Of course
Is she still on with this! Most boys play with footballs, it's not infused in his dna coz his dad plays! My partner is a gas engineer, don't see our son snooping around in his toolbag and wanting to take the boiler case off!!😂
She is one desperate tart!🙄

She was a pumping cow for two years give a girl a break !!🤣🤣
I can’t believe she still has ‘exc pumper’ in her bio 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What work you looking to get loz ?
Fukin embarrassment
That and the Persian flag and the fact she hashtags the fuck out of the walker name is beyond embarassing. Fucking tragic she is😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
She defo follows Annie’s every move, Annie posts this beg posts. Annie must absolutely piss herself laughing at this no mark, her delusions are hilarious. The amount of people laughing at her is unreal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Darling you said you’ve no time on your hands for tattle yet here you are in your stinking gym trainers because someone said you had a BBL

i also think she’s begging for likes
Loz you dirty proz why do you follow Annie on burna accounts ?
Ask yourself before you ask 106 bots
Why do you seek validation from single mothers in your dms ?
Go to hell… respectfully

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She's a lazy bastard. One of her comments on her post was it was nice to switch off???? From what being a lazy benefits cheating twat?

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
It’s the “ haha you think” broooo you been saying it since the moment he flew out your vagina !! What was it the midwife said ?
Oh and his identical toes to his biological father
And how fast he is ?? In every post you put
And the 6 am drills ?
“ haha you think” give over
“ he enjoys it” because we have told you that he doesn’t have an identity
Even the midsize power Ranger is forcing footie on the kid
It’s quite embarrassing tbh

• Haha

e8Ent

Annie has just posted a gorgeous picture on her story of the three walker children watching daddy play. No doubt a meltdown or passive aggressive post coming soon from Lauryn. I am a long time lurker on here, and the main thought I have, is how much energy/time Lauryn puts into her stalking/vendetta/obsession. Imagine what she could achieve (a job, career, qualifications, her own income, true friendship, maybe even a man of her own) if she just simply let it all go!

• Heart

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Ohhhhh this is pure gold with my morning coffee 😂😂😂 yasssss Annie 😍 I we should go ahead and assume it’s quagmire it’s funnier that way 😂😂😂😂
Remember she said she was coming to the door for her money well maybe they have security gates and her fat ass had to peer through them “Kai where’s my money”😂😂 fucking tramp!! Get a job!!
Im loving Annie being more active on Instagram she was so quiet for so long when I 1st started following her, hope she know everyone is on her side 🙌🏽
Looking forward to tramps upcoming tantrum 😂😂 don’t let us down hun

• Heart
  • Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Hate those fukin heels

I can’t stop laughing imagine your son learning a language you cannot speak
Blows my fukin mind !

• Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
She’s so deluded .
she dumps that kid in nursery five days a week has a nanny weekends and night time .
she does no parenting only when she has to take her child away with her because nobody will mind him !!
she gets 8k a month a brand new car every year childcare fees paid a mansion furniture allowance

remind me again what lauryn actually provides herself to kiaro ??? Oh wait NOTHING . She has a cheek how Annie ain’t pasted her one il never know

• Heart
Reactions: 23

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
It would be tough for Annie on all fronts regardless of emotions about the situation.

1. She’s in a similar situation to Coleen Rooney where she certainly can’t trust who Kyle would bring home as a stepmother to her children given what he’s already shown his tastes to be.

2. I imagine that she enjoys the footballer wife lifestyle. Even though she would have plenty of money, she would no longer be jetting around to different games, given priority seats and invited to special dinners and awards.

3. She has spent around 12 years of her life raising his children and supporting him and his career. By splitting up, she isn’t just losing a relationship, she’s letting go of a career really. Potentially, she is then handing that over to another woman. Also, even though she would’ve gotten a tonne of child-support, without being his wife she wouldn’t have gotten the full legal recognition she deserved for supporting him all those years.

4. She has friends who were not married but had kids with footballers who cheated and then left them and I imagine that she has learned from the aftermath of those situations and what her friends had to go through.

5. I can’t imagine how difficult it would be to let go of the only life you’ve ever known. She’s been with him her entire adult life. Trying anything else would be terrifying.

• Heart

CrazyGiraffeLady

VIP Member
Just so you know if you’re commenting on someone’s insta, block them as soon as you’ve commented and they can’t remove the comment x

• Heart
  • Haha

4FoxAche

VIP Member
So for Lauryn's birthday Chloe wishes Marnie a Happy Birthday and Amelia posts a gym selfie with lyrics alluding to being a slag?

They've made their point. Savage.

• Haha