Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whoisshe91

VIP Member
No wonder Kyle got Annie’s eyes tattooed on him. Stunning and strikingly beautiful 😍 🔥. Hope mama and their 3 sons, Aunty and gran enjoy the football match. Such a close knit loving family then u have the ugly scrounger leaving her kid on a deserted beach. If she can’t be arsed putting the buttons on his bodysuit she will not bother with sun cream. Although she want him to go black of course. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
The truth did come out when whichever awesome tattler found the uno what!!!

Our baby will have a voice? The wee soul isn’t allowed to do jack shit unless it’s same as Kyle

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Do you remember when she bullied Harvey Price? Did anyone send it to Katie or her sister? I’ve just logged into my old back up account, and remembered j sent it to her sister back when jt happened. she had seen it, so wonder if she sent it onto Katie.
Yea a few people sent to Katie I think I did
And she pretended her mate did it
Liar
For those that missed
Goodman Sisters first thread
How insincere was the apology
I don’t think anyone would be allowed near her phones

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry

Just Drive

VIP Member
If Kyle and Annie have another child and it’s a girl, please can they call her Kyla so we can watch the inevitable Lozz meltdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
I hope so too! Now if I was Annie would I would do is when he retires I would divorce his ass and take all his money house ect
plus maintaince payments which would make his payments to quagmire much less uno bide my time to hurt them both the most 😂😂😂
Wait until the tramp is nice and settled then pull the rug from under her
Payback bitches 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Fancy being in 'paradise' on holiday and begging for comments on Instagram.

What an absolute fanny. Obv her and midsize mess are having a ball 🫠🫠😵💫😵💫

• Haha

Rbegum1989

Chatty Member
It’s endless but that tweet she tweeted when kw got caught with the sex workers he didn’t go to her when he had the chance even though she just had giro the dumb deluded cow, just shows he don’t give a toss but her and her stupid family begging for money

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Whose is that hooker ? I don’t even recognise her don’t think ky would either

Quags can’t really speak English can she ? She replies like a teenager
She’s 32 depending on what filter she puts on

Grow up
So she can’t speak English and neither can Quan but he can read English but speak Spanish
The mind boggles

• Haha

Beggman12

Chatty Member
The ONE off Ann summers collab 😅😅😅 I swear that girl has done like 2 collabs and then preaches she's a influencer 😅😅😅

• Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
She's beyond obsessed with them I don't even think she realises what she looks like at this point. Delusional tramp

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
It’s when she said she pumped like a cow for 18 months like who fukin cares ?

🤣🤣🤣🤣it was your USP
I’m sure we all feed our kids you don’t get any medals for feeding our kids
Your choice
She was fukin stashing that milk
Throwing into every dish she could because there was so much.

And hats off to anyone that pumps it’s a task I agree however you won’t get any fukin medals for feeding your children
Crack on with it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Beggman12

Chatty Member
What a life them 3 little boys have compared to Kairo stuck with lauryn will never have a sibling to share memories with like the 3 other sons and would never be welcomed at a match. Kairo will probably never even meet kyle. Lozza is a absolute disgrace for what she has done to him

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Just imagine the help Kyle’s boys get with football having their Dad there to teach and mentor them with all his knowledge. Priceless!

Although I get the impression Annie would let the boys decide for themselves what their interests are and let them be their own little individuals… also priceless! 🙌🏼

• Heart

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Go on as many holiday as you like hun ur still ugly,still a shit mum,still don’t have any pals, still don’t contribute jack shit to kairos upbringing and it’s still all going to come to an end 15years

• Heart
  • Haha

Trefl

VIP Member
Did anyone see the reel Sian posted? It was highlights from January and a few wee clips of Kyle dancing off table having fun & with Annie too. That will have wound loz up last tonight too.

• Heart