Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Someone asked so ur fertility bracelets work? She said they worked for her so she has more or less admitted she was actively trying to get pregnant 🙈
Wonder if Kyle would be able to show that to his lawyers that big daft arse was more than likely told she was infertile and ofc he should have worn a condom anyway but guys are idiots

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
My top faves are:

1. “I’ll sing like a canary,” screamed shrilly from the car that Kyle paid for😂

2. “I’ve heard from employees at puma and puma’s bullying of a child has made employees walk out” 😭

3. Anytime she posts a cheap copy of Annie and Sian’s outfits or tags herself in places they’ve been to.
4. When she put the picture up of KW behind her and claimed it was too hard to get your kids hands up in a pic 🤥

5.when she did the countdown to Chris Brandits message saying she didn’t call him for organised #BackGrid

6. when she shared the bag with Jess for a pic

7. when she dm’d herself and we caught it and she started scribbling even more 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ahhhh there’s too fukin many.

• Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
So lauryn is saying her son can speak amazing Spanish and ordered their meals haha!!!!!!! Does she have him enrolled in Spanish school at 2 years old?!?!?

I was wondering when there would be something new for me to cringe at 🤮😂😂😂 the 2nd hand embarressment I feel is unreal 😂
See even trying soooo hard and posing and filters she still is one ugly looking lassie her hair esp is an absolute riot 8k a month and this is the result!!
They say no1 is ugly just poor??? What’s quagmires excuse???

Another thing she copies Annie with duno if anyone else has noticed Annie always pairs her outfits with black heels notice how she’s doing the same??

• Haha

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
I can't believe that she's claiming a 2 year old is ordering meals in Spanish 🤣 He can't even do it in English. What is wrong with her???

• Haha

4FoxAche

VIP Member
I wonder what hurt most?!...wearing her top like that or KW pie'ing her and her sprog 😂😂
My tits are screaming looking at that top but can guarantee the rejection hurt her way more. She doesn't even care he rejected Kairo. If he'd have said "I'm kicking Annie out and we'll be together but terminate the kid, bad timing." Giro wouldn't exist.

• Heart
  • Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Sian and Annie have such a lovely sister relationship, I'm the same with my sister, always got her back. I just can't understand why lauryn wants to alienate herself from her sisters. It's quite sad for giro. She really is an awful person. I would be absolutely gutted if I ever fell out with my brother or sister. Unless they are awful people why would you do that?? I absolutely adore my sister, she has a lovely life, married, good job, lovely house, beautiful girls and I am so happy she is happy. I'd never be jealous of her.

Lauryn is so strange

• Heart
Reactions: 21

SasseT

as someone who has had a stalker myself for 9-10 years ino what it feels like to have someone watch and copy your every single move in social media. Even when you collect the evidence and OUT them. With dates, time stamps, photos, they continue.. they are absolutely CRAZY FUCKS and annie is in for a very long ride.. when i say a stalker will copy everything from your sayings, clothes, style, job, taste in men , it makes you start to act crazy. It will eat at annie . More and more people need to keep calling lauryn out and showing her we can see what she doing. I wish i had more people to see what I’ve been going thru.
you think it’s petty and try take it on the chin
But it really fucks with your mind on a level because deep down you no somewhere someone is watching you .
I think lauryn is suffering from BPD and has latched onto annie and nothing will stop her

• Heart

jimginjan

Chatty Member
What did she say about her birthday? I’m off Instagram at the moment
Lauryn doing what Lauryn does best and secured her meal ticket for the next 18 years …. Laying on her fucking back like a sack of spuds.
😡
Making out all her birthday wishes are in her DM’s… she fucking kills me, she’s a daft slag 🤣🤣🤣 how embarassing… she must of used her multiple burner accounts to wish herself a happy birthday 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Beggman12

Chatty Member
How this girl rates herself is mind baffling. She's literally birthed a child for money you can't get any uglier than that.

Kilo005

Chatty Member
The obsession with Spanish has to be because a lot of English players end up moving to Spanish teams. There is no other reason a desperate skank like her would be forcing this Spanish thing on her kid😂😂😂 absolutely cracks me up!

jimginjan

Chatty Member
My personal favs are

1. the document

2. it’s a boy

3. Veggi con carne

4. calling Chloe fat

5. Caroon’s disgusting cream carpet

6. Annie walkers wardrobe copies

7. Any reference to giro being exceeding at football and golf at 2 years old

8. the fall out between sisters

9. Wishing grunt a happy Father’s Day but not paying him his 100k back that she owes.

10. The obese dog Heidi

11. Begging KW to pay for anal prolaps surgery

Its a powerful thing giving people you don’t no second hand embarrassment.

Its love / hate lozza coz your fucking entertain us all.

Do we think lozza is moving to Brighton or Cheshire ? Was Annie’s post about her ? Or just the irony that she will actually own Lozza’s garden fence ? 🤣

• Haha

Beggman12

Chatty Member
The difference in Annie and Lauryn is absolutely crazy.

Annie has all the money in the world but lives a life that looks humbled and settled for the boys close with her Family and they always seem to be smiling and laughing in photos.

Beggman on the other hand always has to be posting what she's spent little giros money on. There nothing settling about his little life. Sponging a house having to go on these holidays to fill some sort of void and none of her family like her. What a shit life she and Giro lead.

I feel sad for the boy because he will never be welcome to a football match no world cups nothing. She really has set that child up for heartbreak

• Heart

Kilo005

Chatty Member
Cannot believe the munter is still draped in the kw dog chain 😂 could u imagine wear a necklace to bed, in shower and when dressing up on holidays. Least mrs walker gets to post her life even tho she private. Lozza has to stick to black n white pics and pics of rhe floor 🤣🤣. If u looked thru her cameras roll u be disappointed thinking a kid was taking pics. Failure together and it’s ashame coz wee giro will never be a professional footballer.
It’s EVEN MORE MORTIFYING now we know her child’s initials are actually KG so she really is just wearing it round her neck because she’s obsessed with Kyle. I bet Annie’s got a restraining order out against the mental tramp😂😂

• Haha

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
LG so twisted & bitter for the next 15 years she’s Annie’s house sitter

• Haha
  • Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Annie seems quite down to earth tbh
I know she has Luxuries but loz wears designer that’s so blatant 24/7 when she ain’t got a pot to piss in

like doing pics making sure you see the bag etc
Fur coat no knickers in all ways 😉

two diff kinds of women

• Haha

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
31 comments including a good few of hers and several bot accounts …, hardly groundbreaking, nobody really cares Lozza!

Oh and I will be replying to ALL comments today (what like all 20 of them 🤣 get over yourself woman!!) not to mention she replied to pretty much most yesterday - she’s pure begging for more comments 🤦‍♀️ I cringe like fuck at her delusional posts 🤯

• Haha

kj135

VIP Member
Oh hunny you can put these quotes up all you like but we’ve all read and seen the you know what.

• Haha
  • Heart

PenelopeStraw

for the blocked community...

I can't even, the español King ordering her meals now

#walker #tempertantrums #endowarrior
what are these tags???

Screenshot_20230130_191642_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230130_191651_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick