Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tjal16

Chatty Member
Read today that apparently a Turkish team are looking to sign Kyle. Imagine him annie and their boys move to turkey, kairo will be learning the language and the Spanish au pair with be swapped to a Turkish one in no time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
If KW was shit she wouldn’t have laid on her back for him
If KW was shit she wouldn’t be living rent free in his wife’s home robbing money from them all each month
Brass neck of the hooker

• Haha

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
give it 24hrs and a post will be up trying to spite them she can't help herself. I fully feel like Annie has got to a place where she's untouchable anything lozza says or dos doesn't affect her anymore
Yeah.. like she is so over it now!!

She looks happy and glowing!

She literally owns Lozza, she pays for every single thing she owns and everything she does!

• Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
She needs some serious help, she’s not right! I actually pity her, that’s some batshit 🦇 crazy behaviour!
Can anybody explain how he can be better 😂😂 his dads a fucking premier league footballer who not only plays for a huge team Man City but also plays for England ….. you don’t get better than that . Even if kiaro did do football when older he won’t be on a good team look at David bechams kid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
It’s like bro a lot of us work full/part time, look after our kids.
Have partners
Have businesses
Own homes
Pay our own bills
Go abroad

Like there’s more success in this thread than your entire GOODMAN family
Not the walker family you think you’re part of
Shit mum begging for a nanny coz you cba to look after your ‘ miracle’ rather be up london shagging about
It’s her saying time on your hands
Like we be multitasking b
Try it

• Heart

PenelopeStraw

I'll get in my Thread suggestion!

Goodman Sisters #10 Kyle funded holidays with midsize Pete, any negative (truthful) comments Loz will delete!

• Haha
  • Heart

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
The tik tok caption 'all my guys are ballers'

She is sick. Sick in the head. Sick sick sick.

And #walker. I don't condone violence but she needs slaps.

• Sick
  • Wow

Jolie1988

VIP Member
I removed the filter for you Big Paul 

Identical
---

Oh bless her thick empty head, hunni if you think you are that stunning them leave all the filters and shit you fill your face with at your front door adjacent to your stinking minging carpets. Clearly knows she's an absolute hound, and darling, I dont need to filter my pics or inject myself unrecognisable my partner adores me just the way I am. You quaggy, get sweaty pervy paul 😂😂😂😂. Balls deep in this thread because she knows she's irrelevant otherwise as I've said before she's just the court jester, here for our entertainment and to laugh at
---

Oh and sweetie FYI we don't need to convince ourselves that you're ugly, it's plain for us all to see 😘😘😘

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Trefl

VIP Member
I see her Q&A was purely for our benefit.

Are you bridesmaid?
Do you still see your sisters?
Who you on holiday with?

• Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Imagine pmsl KYLA or KYLIE WALKER the actual OG that Loz so wished she had the pleasure of having even though it would've been unwanted as Cairo goodman 😂 big Loz will be running about Brighton like Britney in 2k6 shaving her quagmire head. Meltdown time

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
I don't know why, but I've got a feeling when Kyle stops playing football he's going to mysteriously go bankrupt 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ not before their house and everything they own is transferred into Annie's name....

• Haha
  • Heart

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
I still lol at the fact Kyle went out of his way home to bring home a stray cat from the world cup but has never met his own son 🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad