Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
Did no one ask her if she has moved…. Reckon she is keeping quiet so she can steal Chloe’s thunder and the appropriate time ?

Reactions: 8

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Kyle must've said he liked her fat dumpy arse one time to get her drawers down and that's why we constantly see it... She's so transparent it's embarrasing 🤮🤣🫣

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
LOOOOL Peter……. I think if you have to cover your nipples it doesn’t fit darling

she is a Walking disaster how fukin desperate is she for content ?
Oh she is embarrassing

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
It’s disgusting tbh and those pics woulda taken about 100 shots to get the angles right

So poor Quan shouting in Spanish ‘ apresúrate’
And she woulda been like huhhhh kaiiii Yano mami is English

It’s disgusting
Not the kind of beach pictures I take with my little boy, but then again I don’t need to get my kit off for likes.

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Kyle we totally don’t blame u running nearly 4 years later from ur pump and dump and that be why ur so quick on that pitch coz ur still running from that horror. 🤢 he must have whiteyed after he threw her on that plane home. 🤣
Lights oot and pished to shag that 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Actually this is not true. As a mother of a biracial child with very curly hair, I have done a lot of research and they very much do need a routine, more for protection than anything as curly hair is more prone to breakage.
---

However, the totally inappropriate photos sharing his ‘hair care’ and begging Curly Ellie for freebies but the main focus is of her ass?! She’s such a twat. If the point of the post is about the hair, just show his hair?! She’s so desperate.
No I get what u mean my cousins also have curls what I mean is they shouldn’t be forced I should have worded that better 🫤

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Big Peter looks a state and looks like she's been taking eyebrow tips for that eyebrows andrews woman with the seagull brows 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Jellybean093

VIP Member
That video (Jelly posted a screen shot from) it looks like a hospital, especially with the wheelchairs.

Has she spent her son's money to drag him abroad so she can pump more of his money into her foul face?
I hope not! I think it might actually be at the terminal and the wheelchairs are from people who went from security to there in the airport?