Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
MJ does if u have a look on her insta I don’t follow her but I had a wee nosey the other day, she also had a post on her story about footballers blowing their money after retirement and ending up skint was defo aimed
Ohhhhh I must have a look 👀 I mean how can they think her behaviour is normal eh

Reactions: 7

Lucymyers

VIP Member
Do you remember when she bullied Harvey Price? Did anyone send it to Katie or her sister? I’ve just logged into my old back up account, and remembered j sent it to her sister back when jt happened. she had seen it, so wonder if she sent it onto Katie.
I did

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
I had my own name tattooed on me oh yes I was one of those Fanny’s 😂😂 I got it covered up though🙈
Uno I bet that’s y she’s gave him a k bet she’s seen that tatt absolute freak
What gave you the idea to do that?😂 I’m trying to get inside Kyle’s mind🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Poor giro. Mummy, why am in in no photos apart from appearing as a strawberry. Eh… well mami wanted extra money so had to do as Annie and Kyle told me. They said it hey didn’t want to see u.
It’s actually so sad all these memories his cousins will have being in mags ect and he’s not, I get a lot of pics of my kids at school o get to see them on Twitter ect but he won’t have that either so always when ppl are taking pictures he will always be told to go stand out the road 😭

Reactions: 6

jimginjan

Chatty Member
I hope the deal falls thru and lozza ends up homeless. Surely she won’t move to near Manchester, shes not that twisted SURELY !

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I used to follow the Lauryn thread but must have stopped watching it at some point 😭 Feel I’ve missed so much. Is there a wiki so I can catch up?

• Heart

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
I used to follow the Lauryn thread but must have stopped watching it at some point 😭 Feel I’ve missed so much. Is there a wiki so I can catch up?
There is a wiki. It isn’t linked but you can find it on the wiki page if you scroll down to the L section I think.