Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She looks more and more like that other beg that got in a car drunk with Wayne Rooney, always have that pan faced desperado look about them

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Rbegum1989

Chatty Member
I know even though they show they don’t follow each other lozza still should of been in that pic with the mother I would be offended if I was that beg

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
If you zoom in on the pic of Kyle holding the boots you can read a tattoo on the side of his hand saying "K Walker". Lauryn being obsessed with KW and Walker.

She's must be trying to kid herself he has that tattoo in tribute to mini Goodman.

Three stars though, hun. One for Roman, one for Riaan and one for Reign.

On the other hand his wedding ring and an "A" under it. The Proz will be seething.
Why would he have his own name tattooed?😂 I mean I don’t think it’s a tribute to giro but if it isn’t, then he’s a bit thick🤣

• Haha

Beggman12

Chatty Member
I've noticed shes less popular since she's had Giro followers and comments have dropped drastically over the last 2 years

kj135

VIP Member
Aka fleecing them, I would rather NOT work with her as her engagement is a shit show

what a fukin tramp she is, all that money from the walkers and still cba to pay
If she came to me, I would tell her I was unavailable 🤣🤣

• Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Why would he have his own name tattooed?😂 I mean I don’t think it’s a tribute to giro but if it isn’t, then he’s a bit thick🤣
I had my own name tattooed on me oh yes I was one of those Fanny’s 😂😂 I got it covered up though🙈
Uno I bet that’s y she’s gave him a k bet she’s seen that tatt absolute freak

• Haha
  • Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Loz gonna tell giro all journalists are lying and Annie’s the lady that trapped him🤣🤣🤣🤣

gon tell him about their imaginary 10 year friendship even tho closest she’s got to his house is the photos we’ve all seen ( or when she goes stalking)

if he’s as smart as she claims he will work it all out himself

don’t forget…

all her men are ballers x

• Haha

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
His alleged child should have said. Thought I’d leave the proof reading for lozza since she unemployed with time on her hands
I thought you might have been on to something. Kyle has never seen KG. Perhaps the Goodman girls have hatched an elaborate scheme😂 but they don’t have the brainpower for that!

That’s the million dollar question
Actually the 8k a month question🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
That umpalumpa is on this thread more than all of us mate

overpaid hooker, You have a fan page for a man that has never met your child

I know who I’d rather be hunnayyyy

Brighton bike

never shagged again since Hong Kong  what a tragic life

No man would

Reminiscing on a man’s toes she thinks she’s insulting us  who the fukkkk rememb

ers a one nighters toes mate

Identical
---

Dunno why my comments stretch out like that

• Haha