Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
Goodman Sisters #10 Only bots compliment these Insta thots, tattlers may be strange and all but Loz won’t block Pervy Paul 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Was it not around the time there was a shortage of fuel or something? Can imagine slack drawers shouting, you fucking bitch I need to stalk my rich baby daddy, I am resoundingly entitled to fuel before anyone else.
Was there a video or something how did use find out?

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
It's a video so am no sure how to share, she hasn't been able to filter her face much on that video, big sexy Pete with Scarborough seagull eyebrows 😂😂😂😂
---

Peter and quagmire need to get together lauryn with her minging toe seam stockings raising awareness for endo and big Pete wearing net curtains, raising awareness for how to dress like a prostitute

Please don’t give them ideas 🤮🤮🤮 we do not need to see that 🤮🤮nightmares for weeks 😭

• Haha

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
How much do we reckon Chloe makes as influencer? I want to compare it beggy’s paltry 2k per annum. Also, can’t wait to see her companies house stuff for last year!!!!! Much fun awaits🙌
---

Seriously i'm not sure where she thinks they look like Grant 🤣 i always think these women who try so hard to convince the world their baby is their fathers twin are usually the ones who don't know their paternity 😭🤣
Don’t give Grunt ideas😂😂😂

• Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Vegan Dan was probably her🤣 and that cunt is rock bottom even with 8k a month, a mansion and all the filters in the world...

• Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
She better do something good for his bday after treating herself to a holiday for hers, he would absolutely love a soft play party with his pals from nursery but ofc they are too famous for that,
Wonder how many holidays she will afford when she moves into Annie’s mansion?
Does anyone know what midsize gets per month? Does she get a car and house too?

MrsDon1

VIP Member
I'm no supermodel either but I'm also not a horrible deluded ho and I bet you aren't so she deserves everything bad that's said about her 😂
Exactly. They are not the sort of pins that are going to get guys sliding into your DMs or companies lining up for collabs.
Deluded is spot on.

• Haha

Lucymyers

VIP Member
When someone asked who she goes away with she said “ sometimes alone” when ???? We know she does not and she can’t even go park alone fukin liar

why not say @KatyHere41500ShagMorgan

why is she so ashamed to say who she’s with
Because we all know what you both are lovie x
Porta pottys?

• Haha
  • Sick

Beggman12

Chatty Member
Just in case she ever goes missing heres q real unfiltered photo. As we kno she looks nothing like the 3 times filtered crap she puts on her insta. Reminds me of a sausage in a skin trying to escape in those trousers
The penguin man's wife 🐧

• Haha
Reactions: 8

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
Thank you @LadyTea for the title.

RECAP
Lauryn is still bitter, deluded and despite all the beautification surgery, not aesthetically pleasing.

Chloe is thicker than her older sister but actually seems to like her kids (more than Lauryn does anyway). Teeth are still ridiculous and probably a health hazard to those who have to see them IRL. People of Brighton, a petition for their removal is pending.

Amelia fully owns she reads her and appreciates her shared resemblance with Michael Jackson. MJ for life

Kairo is a Goodman.
Isla is having her privacy violated in the worst way.
Hudson exists.

Heidi has disappeared, presumed to still be fat.

As you were...

Old thread
thank you @4FoxAche I was just going to start one and just quickly checked if it had been created… before I start work… yes Lauryn actual WORK….

• Heart
Reactions: 8