Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beggman12

Chatty Member
I was under the impression that thousands ask about his hair ?????

Yet this ‘hair’ post has 29 comments

1 is #’s from her

Comments from Jess ( hi hun) tyrone and Lauren goodger.

The rest is spam or lovestruck about her collapsing arse

Make it make sense desperado
I thought that she always has like weird scammy comments under the photos the kind of comments any normal person would just delete 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Tatts1

I swear ol' saggy tits said that when Kairo starts asking why he doesn't have a Dad she's taking him to Kyle's doorstep so Kyle can answer.

It's mental on so so many levels.

1. She made her choice knowing he didn't want to be involved
2. It's the same as the petition attempting to force absent fathers to be physically and emotionally present
3. She lives off Kyle and Annie and thinks she's in charge like I genuinely don't understand the audacity or mentality.

If she does turn up at the door with Kairo the damage will be unparalleled because he will be rejected to his face all because she's an arrogant cunt.

Ffs Carron should have fucking swallowed.
I remember this from the podcast, i wish the podcast host said to her do you realise how damaging that would be to your son? Chloe was on the same podcast and when asked if her parenting style was the same as her sisters she said no we are polar opposites I’m a strict parent haha

The fact that lauryn can’t even see the damaging side to turning up at his door and putting kairo in that situation is terrifying

• Heart

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
She might not be over it though. We don’t know what struggles she’s going through really 😞 I would like to say could never me but I haven’t got 3 kids with my childhood sweetheart.
I’m sure the money helps. I just don’t think I could do it 3 kids/ childhood sweetheart or not.

I just hope she’s holding out to get her little girl then she’s going to take him, and then in turn Lauren for everything.

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
Was just thinking if lauryn was going to take her big flat pie face to Vegas for chloes hen do then it occurred to me she probs wouldn't get in because she's a convicted criminal. Is that a thing going to the US?
She will still be able to go to USA but think she will have to declare it or have an interview

Reactions: 7

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
I had my own name tattooed on me oh yes I was one of those Fanny’s 😂😂 I got it covered up though🙈
Uno I bet that’s y she’s gave him a k bet she’s seen that tatt absolute freak
Oh ffs so did I 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 forgot But I’m not covering it
---

What gave you the idea to do that?😂 I’m trying to get inside Kyle’s mind🤣🤣🤣
I can’t speak for Kyle But I was 15 walking into class with a tattoo thinking I was so cool
Ffssss completely forgot I’ve got that
Stupid tattoo 🤣

• Haha

kj135

VIP Member
All that fuss Chloe made with hunter and Isla sharing a room and now they’re going into separate bedrooms 🤣🤣

• Haha

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
She better do something good for his bday after treating herself to a holiday for hers, he would absolutely love a soft play party with his pals from nursery but ofc they are too famous for that,
Wonder how many holidays she will afford when she moves into Annie’s mansion?
Does anyone know what midsize gets per month? Does she get a car and house too?
That’s funny. A two year old probably had more friends than Loz.

• Haha

Beggman12

Chatty Member
Her and pete have gone very quiet. They must be gagging to post holiday pictures, can't wait to see katys latest sausage casing
Maybe there starting to see how much of a ponce there looking so raining it in abit to stop themselves getting abuse 😩😅 or the walkers could be gathering evidence to take them back to court for spunking the money on holidays.

How much do we reckon Chloe makes as influencer? I want to compare it beggy’s paltry 2k per annum. Also, can’t wait to see her companies house stuff for last year!!!!! Much fun awaits🙌
---

Don’t give Grunt ideas😂😂😂
Have you checked her on Companies House? 🙈

• Haha

Beggman12

Chatty Member
So how would it work when giro gets to 18 kyle gets to sell the house? Is the house in his name and is he actually the landlord like does she have to ask his permission to do stuff to the house I.e decorating and stuff 😅😅😅 god I bet kyle would hate that even more any excuse to have contact with him she will be asking questions every week 😆😆😆

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
I am a woman scorned I want to say you stole my thread title and made it better

I am as bitter as Lairen is to Annie fukkkkk I relate to the hoe
Two rejects me and loz #fuckkkkkk

The thing is I reckon loz contacts people for interviews. The ones she has done are pretty sad as f.

I was having a look on her besties page Jess?
Remember when they shared a bag for a pic
Now jess is with Jermaine and loz has been thrown out the door.
Will she ever find love ?
Imagine sacrificing love for a lifetime of stalking the real walkers
Team work makes the dream work😂 I’m willing to share the honour with you 😘

• Haha