Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chocdip

VIP Member
More of a lurker here only commented a few times, but Chloe's birthday reel to Hudson gave me the ick i'm pretty sure that reel was more about Grant than Hudson!

Look at my man 99% of the reel was filled with Grant like look at him he's mine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
Ahh you’re gonna set the thread slappers off ( joke) half the thread think he’s fit
How can you miss that fukin hook yackkkk 8k a month and my knickers wouldn’t drop mate Fuk you proz
---

She proper thought it was her day in her mini dress for a little 1 year olds bday
Gail platt hair do
Just a fukin state she looked
Pics please for the blocked

• Haha

kj135

VIP Member
Walker isn't right today. He went from warm-up early, seemed to be crying before the game and then couldn't catch Bailey.

With Sian deleting Insta for a while (her story yesterday); hoping they're all okay.
What was on sians story?

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
All that fuss Chloe made with hunter and Isla sharing a room and now they’re going into separate bedrooms 🤣🤣
Who is Hunter ? 😂🤣😂🤣😂. (Hudson)
---
All that fuss Chloe made with hunter and Isla sharing a room and now they’re going into separate bedrooms 🤣🤣
Anyway just to add she isn’t soft she won’t do another room until she is ready as she wants free stuff all the time from that wardrobe company like the wedding dress freebies galore
---
New thread

Last edited:
  • Haha

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
Oh aye, Kyle tricked, the thickest slag in Brighton into having a baby 😂😂😂, what a fucking catch 😂😂😂, who the fuck would consent to having a child with that greasy little golum 😂😂😂
My my someone is really having a vent tonight… hope you have got rid of a little frustration otherwise carry on 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4