Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xLJ03x

Chatty Member
FYI natural curls just curl they don’t need a routine
Actually this is not true. As a mother of a biracial child with very curly hair, I have done a lot of research and they very much do need a routine, more for protection than anything as curly hair is more prone to breakage.
---

However, the totally inappropriate photos sharing his ‘hair care’ and begging Curly Ellie for freebies but the main focus is of her ass?! She’s such a twat. If the point of the post is about the hair, just show his hair?! She’s so desperate.

Reactions: 10

whoisshe91

VIP Member
Midsize what are you doing here??? Not even your thread. Get outta here yano, you’re less than a z-lister. Unlike Lozza prozza, the only red carpet you’ve seen was in a hotel corridor looking for ya clients room🤣
I’m sure midsize aka the far ugly skanky prostitute gets to see lozzas red rug every night since no one else willingly pays for their services. 🤣 infected rugs. Midsize should be sued for bursting the condom. Constant need to make out their children to be soenyhinh they’re not in the hope the dads will love them like their other kids. Sorry Katy , daddy won’t even want urs either. He he

Trefl

VIP Member
Said it before but if I was that Leon Reid other half I would be asking questions. Doesn’t sit right with me that my baby daddy so giving it 😍 on a slapper like Amelia’s posts.

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
Bet mama me joolie will get herself all titivated up as mother of the bride 😂😂. Probably some hot pink satin job with a bright pink birds nest on her head.

Meanwhile If roadkill lasange fanny is allowed to go to the wedding, she ll probably turn up with a big massive peacock wedding dress on because no one is allowed attention if lauryn isn't getting any.

We all wear wedding dresses or no one does 😂😂
Joking arnt you she will turn up in white

I don’t think she will go to vegas bcz the mum surley will be going so who’s left to watch kiaro, I don’t see her being bridemaid either but I bet MJ is they won’t be able to have kairo as a page boy either bcz he can’t be in wedding pics for whatever shitty magazine they have a deal with, I duno about Chloe but MJ defo seems sick of her shite with her wee digs doesn’t look like she was invited to spend Xmas or new year with them either I think she is tolarated so they get to see their nephew, it will completely over shadow her wedding day when people need to be warned not to take pictures of kiaro I know most people won’t actually go out their way to photograph him but they will have to check the background ect just a massive pain in the arse and I do think it would be a hell of a lot easier for Chloe if she didn’t come at all
No she needs the nanny for Feb, so he can get to know the child as he will be palmed off on the au pair… remember she doesn’t care about the kid just the 💴

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
Thing is though on some pics Kyle looks dreadful and others he looks decent. Either way the fact that Loz is still obsessed with his dick nearly four years later says something.

If him and Annie ever divorce (see Loz, wait for a man to be single) I'd defo consider getting on it.

He must be an incredible shag.
I've never seen a mixed guy with a nose like his 👀😂 (soz Kyle😘)
When I first saw him pre lozza days I thought he was more Asian looking until he grew his afro, which I thought really suited him.
Anyway we know all these slaggy girls would jump on anything for the paycheck. Annie has been with him before any money. Bless her.
Wonder how many screenshots beggy has of Kyle on her phones?😬😂
---

Just catching up...why is Mj now Gail platt 👀😂
---

Gail Goodman for the blocked. Makes her look more like a hairy minge than she already does. No filter is saving her from that mistake.

Lozza is now absolutely skint & back silent and probably having an imaginary endo flare up till next maintenance day. Suddenly when that 8k hits her account & she gets the keys to The Walkers second property the depression and anxiety lifts.

Probably busy packing her shite copy Ali express handbags and giros football cones ready for the high-value removal company baring mind she lives in carroon me Julie’s scruffy box room. 🤣

Next will be any fucking opportunity to boast about Mrs Annie Walker’s rental house that our lozza claims is hers but it’s not coz she’s getting evicted April 2038 to be precise. 😁
Ffs nevermind... Jesus Christ 👀😂😂😂 wtf is that?

• Haha

whoisshe91

VIP Member
Why is the child alleged?😂😂😂😂 I’m certain he’s real or has all this been a hoax?😂

I can’t believe this is the first thread you’ve made, you’re a full blown tattler now❤😂
His alleged child should have said. Thought I’d leave the proof reading for lozza since she unemployed with time on her hands

• Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Howling at the state of her... Another one who rates herself far too high in the looks department and even if they were attractive their ugly characters would soon eradicate that. Pair of dumpy desperate ho's and their unfortunate unwanted children 🤮😂

• Haha

Belleboo

VIP Member
Unlike
I feel so sorry for the trapped sperms doners I bet there family's can't stand midsize and beggman for what they done to there sons. I don't blame them for having nothing to do with there sprogs. What a pair to get pregnant 
---

Because her best pal midsize Pete is a known prozzie
Unlike our Lauryn who’s just an unknown prozzie (allegedly)

• Haha

kj135

VIP Member
Clearly Kyle seen the real her too. 🤣 he’s still running and avoiding her since Hong Kong when the unfiltered pan face turned up 🤣 even a baby boy being gifted wasn’t able to get that image out his head. Still running 4 years later 🤣🤣🤣
He MUST have been drunk surly to shag that!!!!!

• Haha

4FoxAche

VIP Member
I have to admire hobags dedication to the thread. We criticised her and mid-size Pete for not enjoying their holiday and lurking here so Lozza dutifully took notes to answer our questions whilst Katy wrote down "digs" for us to comment on the pics for when they got back from pretending to enjoy Mexico.

Fair play.

• Haha

a1234567xx

Omg Iv just watched Chloe’s love honey reel hahahahhaahahhaahhahahaa it’s got 46 likes hahahahahahaha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

whoisshe91

VIP Member
So how would it work when giro gets to 18 kyle gets to sell the house? Is the house in his name and is he actually the landlord like does she have to ask his permission to do stuff to the house I.e decorating and stuff 😅😅😅 god I bet kyle would hate that even more any excuse to have contact with him she will be asking questions every week 😆😆😆
I rent out properties and put rules like that in place. Not sure if this would work the same but yes Kyle can sell it when giro 18. He would no doubt use an agent like i do so he won’t be harassed by his stalker. I couldn’t think of anything worse than living the high life Onlu to end up homeless and poor in 15 years. 🤣🤣 whoop whoop.

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Must be taking kiaro on holiday for his bday rather than the soft play party I suggested that he would most defo prefer with his nursery pals probs bcz no1 will come bcz I bet all the parents thinks she’s an absolute cunt