Goodman Sisters #8 The Lions, The Witch & The Strawberry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she quiet because… get ready for the story…

‘Sorry I’ve been quiet, I’ve had to deal with something involving the police, getting so many stalkers and it’s putting me on Alderley Edge. Will reply in a couple days xx People asking about Kairo, he’s fine. He’s still saying tit I don’t understand but that’s okay, he’s reading your DMs and loves you all 💙

You know it must be horrible being Lauryn. You’re sat in your box room, you’ve caused SO much tit that has fired you right back in the arse. You have a child that you’ve moulded into a man you claim to hate and none of your family are talking to you because 1. You either owe them £1000s and/or 2. They are keeping away so you can’t disrupt your twins sister’s lives. You cling onto every person you meet, you ride on people’s coat tails. Some successful, some not. It doesn’t matter to you as long as your name is in the shittest papers around. You hang out with people who have the same awful morals as you, going on free holidays, moaning and bitching about how tit your lives are. The lives you created yourselves. You think it’s okay to lie about having such a heartbreaking, painful condition, you think you’re a good person who is capable to change a law. You think because of your selfish mistakes, you think the law should be changed to suit you. On top of all that, you are a benefit fraudster, you spend way more than you have, you chose to have a baby and you want a tuck up because you’re self conscious. You blame everything on everyone but yourself and when it all comes crashing down, you play the victim card, cry wolf. No one trusts you, not even your own family and 99.9% people can see your son better off with someone else. You obsess over children, how they look. You obsess over a woman and her sister and how they look. Your son is a ticket, an invalid one to the life you try and portray, the life you want, the life you think you need/deserve. A need to have a life filled with luxury and money isn’t a happy one. Deep down, it just shows how insecure you are about yourself to live a life full of pretence. A life full of greed, never ending greed. Nothing will ever be good enough because you spend more of your time chasing after things you think you need rather than appreciating the things you already have. When you’re Lauryn, by the looks of it she doesn’t have a lot of genuine LOVE and FAMILY, it’s all materialistic and for show. Lauryn is her own worst enemy and she knows it, she keeps trying to climb back up but keeps falling down because she’s slipping on lies and deceit and soon, she will be so tired that she just slips into an abyss and no one will ever hear of her again.

THANK GOD. I’m not Lauryn 🙂
Haven’t posted for a few threads but have still been browsing and dying of second hand embarrassment. Just had to jump back on to say that I’m bleeping choking at “and it’s putting me on Alderley Edge” 🤣👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You've done it now... She'll be mixing it up and going loopier than ever
You know me. Rubbing my hands with glee, knowing she’s going to absolutely lose it, but I’m just not down For it, now. All the revelations we’ve seen on the last thread. She’s scary. Like, she’s proper full on lost her mind. For KYLE WALKER (soz babes. Trying to make a point 😘)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We ve gone way beyond Glenn close in fatal attraction with this one, its getting more Kathy bates a la misery...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Would love England to win the world cup... All the walkers celebrating on the pitch... Then you'd have beggy trying to be relevant.... 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Would love England to win the world cup... All the walkers celebrating on the pitch... Then you'd have beggy trying to be relevant.... 🤣🤣🤣
She ll be wanting to run on the pitch just like that time she was running around in circles pretending she saved a pram from drowning

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh ffs I forgot about that. She is bat tit crazyyyy.... She'd def have Cairo Goodman in his England number 2 strip and we'd get treated to a picture of the back of his curly nut...

• Haha
#curlyellie all over Qatar, trying to put boots on Kyle with all 4 names or he doesn't get to wear any boots

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hmmm thoughts on how she got pregnant perhaps she had durex confiscate his condom after a petition?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why’s she so quiet today? Is she still crying in the corner of her box room after England won and seeing Sian’s now out there?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The brighton begger is in her hoaching boxroom down on her well worn knees praying England don't win the competition because how bleeping dare Kyle's wife and children be there and his one night stand and her pay cheque not be included.. ALL OR NONE!!!

• Haha
The brighton begger is in her hoaching boxroom down on her well worn knees praying England don't win the competition because how bleeping dare Kyle's wife and children be there and his one night stand and her pay cheque not be included.. ALL OR NONE!!!
She’s busy on the Kyle Walker fan page

• Haha
She will be meticulously planning her next publicity stunt ! Maybe she’s on a plane to UAB? 🤪🤣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How embarrassing she's always making out kiaros so fast.... There's ulterior motives in all she says and does... all over a man that pays her child zero attention.... Lauryn get a life you embarrasment

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.