Goodman Sisters #8 The Lions, The Witch & The Strawberry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think at some point everyone’s said it gently to cray just move on and make your son who you wanted happy and secure your his mum maybe some of us were harsh but it’s what she needs

Reactions: 16
Yeah I noticed the policing and cba with that.

Lozagne comments here, 100%

Kyle defo perked up that we'd all give him a go. Let's not lie. We're a great bunch and he knows none of us approve of psychotic stalking 😉

I was thinking about the name: she likes to travel a lot, on Kyle's credit card obviously, and a few of us have mentioned needing the birth certificate but as he won't be on there and the names are different she may need Kyle's permission to take him out of the country - former Mr Fox had to write a letter stating his agreement for his kid to be taken out of the country by his ex as the name didn't match. Perhaps she was stopped once and Kyle wouldn't give permission so she changed it to get her own way.

Reactions: 23
I mean you don’t have to agree with everything that everyone says, but just scroll by and don’t try tell people what they can and can’t say. I’ve always found this to be such a good thread, no arguing amongst ourselves, in fact it’s the complete opposite! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I mean you don’t have to agree with everything that everyone says, but just scroll by and don’t try tell people what they can and can’t say. I’ve always found this to be such a good thread, no arguing amongst ourselves, in fact it’s the complete opposite! 😊
This!!! Tattle ain't for you if you can't read something, disagree with it and scroll on by....

Reactions: 22
@Lizzy 93 I think it was her who was going mental that Kyle and Annie aren’t married!!
She defo reads on here I reckon that’s why his name been changed to goodman she knows we are right,
Wonder if Kyle was reading the night we all wanted to shag him maybe that’s what perked him up after months of tit he seems happy now bet it was us 😂😂😂😂😂
Omfg I remember this person 🤣😂🤣🤣that was fukin bizarre
Also I know I muted someone but they had a whole thread named after them and we haven’t seen them again ?
Was it the same person 🤣omg I think it was

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she quiet because… get ready for the story…

‘Sorry I’ve been quiet, I’ve had to deal with something involving the police, getting so many stalkers and it’s putting me on Alderley Edge. Will reply in a couple days xx People asking about Kairo, he’s fine. He’s still saying tit I don’t understand but that’s okay, he’s reading your DMs and loves you all 💙

You know it must be horrible being Lauryn. You’re sat in your box room, you’ve caused SO much tit that has fired you right back in the arse. You have a child that you’ve moulded into a man you claim to hate and none of your family are talking to you because 1. You either owe them £1000s and/or 2. They are keeping away so you can’t disrupt your twins sister’s lives. You cling onto every person you meet, you ride on people’s coat tails. Some successful, some not. It doesn’t matter to you as long as your name is in the shittest papers around. You hang out with people who have the same awful morals as you, going on free holidays, moaning and bitching about how tit your lives are. The lives you created yourselves. You think it’s okay to lie about having such a heartbreaking, painful condition, you think you’re a good person who is capable to change a law. You think because of your selfish mistakes, you think the law should be changed to suit you. On top of all that, you are a benefit fraudster, you spend way more than you have, you chose to have a baby and you want a tuck up because you’re self conscious. You blame everything on everyone but yourself and when it all comes crashing down, you play the victim card, cry wolf. No one trusts you, not even your own family and 99.9% people can see your son better off with someone else. You obsess over children, how they look. You obsess over a woman and her sister and how they look. Your son is a ticket, an invalid one to the life you try and portray, the life you want, the life you think you need/deserve. A need to have a life filled with luxury and money isn’t a happy one. Deep down, it just shows how insecure you are about yourself to live a life full of pretence. A life full of greed, never ending greed. Nothing will ever be good enough because you spend more of your time chasing after things you think you need rather than appreciating the things you already have. When you’re Lauryn, by the looks of it she doesn’t have a lot of genuine LOVE and FAMILY, it’s all materialistic and for show. Lauryn is her own worst enemy and she knows it, she keeps trying to climb back up but keeps falling down because she’s slipping on lies and deceit and soon, she will be so tired that she just slips into an abyss and no one will ever hear of her again.

THANK GOD. I’m not Lauryn 🙂
Oh I think you are right… she will be playing the child is sick card… been to A&E thinking Kyle will be interested errr…. No

Reactions: 15
She's on another adventure with ikkle man.... Loves experiencing life with him fully funded by his hard working mummy because every guy I mean thing she does is for him... Eh ok you're his mum I'd hope so... bleep!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh I think you are right… she will be playing the child is sick card… been to A&E thinking Kyle will be interested errr…. No
She's seen Sterling flew back for his family so she's staging her emergency so Kyle comes rushing back for them... conveniently ignoring that Kyle's family are in Qatar with him 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's promised to clean her carpets if her house is in alderley edge.... Preferably next door to Kyle

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I miss the threads with the absolute chaos of Lauryn Hoebag, still waiting for her big reveal!
(I reckon it was Heidi)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She needs to update that fb beg to say au pair will need to deal with KG when he’s sick as she is emotionally unable to and physically unable to
She cannot lift him due to her endo 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she quiet because… get ready for the story…

‘Sorry I’ve been quiet, I’ve had to deal with something involving the police, getting so many stalkers and it’s putting me on Alderley Edge. Will reply in a couple days xx People asking about Kairo, he’s fine. He’s still saying tit I don’t understand but that’s okay, he’s reading your DMs and loves you all 💙

You know it must be horrible being Lauryn. You’re sat in your box room, you’ve caused SO much tit that has fired you right back in the arse. You have a child that you’ve moulded into a man you claim to hate and none of your family are talking to you because 1. You either owe them £1000s and/or 2. They are keeping away so you can’t disrupt your twins sister’s lives. You cling onto every person you meet, you ride on people’s coat tails. Some successful, some not. It doesn’t matter to you as long as your name is in the shittest papers around. You hang out with people who have the same awful morals as you, going on free holidays, moaning and bitching about how tit your lives are. The lives you created yourselves. You think it’s okay to lie about having such a heartbreaking, painful condition, you think you’re a good person who is capable to change a law. You think because of your selfish mistakes, you think the law should be changed to suit you. On top of all that, you are a benefit fraudster, you spend way more than you have, you chose to have a baby and you want a tuck up because you’re self conscious. You blame everything on everyone but yourself and when it all comes crashing down, you play the victim card, cry wolf. No one trusts you, not even your own family and 99.9% people can see your son better off with someone else. You obsess over children, how they look. You obsess over a woman and her sister and how they look. Your son is a ticket, an invalid one to the life you try and portray, the life you want, the life you think you need/deserve. A need to have a life filled with luxury and money isn’t a happy one. Deep down, it just shows how insecure you are about yourself to live a life full of pretence. A life full of greed, never ending greed. Nothing will ever be good enough because you spend more of your time chasing after things you think you need rather than appreciating the things you already have. When you’re Lauryn, by the looks of it she doesn’t have a lot of genuine LOVE and FAMILY, it’s all materialistic and for show. Lauryn is her own worst enemy and she knows it, she keeps trying to climb back up but keeps falling down because she’s slipping on lies and deceit and soon, she will be so tired that she just slips into an abyss and no one will ever hear of her again.

THANK GOD. I’m not Lauryn 🙂
Stalkers putting me on Alderley Edge. Get out of here 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You’re pretty stupid if you come on this thread supporting Lauryn. Firstly, how did you find this thread and if so, if you like her why would you make an account on here to defend? Surely you know this is a discussion site and this thread in particular, oh and many others are clearly filled with people who dislike that people the threads are named after?! Secondly, why stick up for someone who pretends who they are? You can’t us lot don’t know her either, we do lmao she is constantly showing us how terrible of a mum she is, most of us have seen the truth and nothing but the truth… so why would anyone come on here sticking up for her in anyway when she doesn’t even show anything that makes her an interesting person to follow? Most people follow her because they either haven’t unfollowed her back, they are bought, her own accounts and the people who only follow her because we all want to see her meltdowns 😂 I get that sometimes you get people who come here in favour of the person we dislike but Lauryn?! Come on who gives that much of a tit to defend her and themselves to us? Nobody!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You’re pretty stupid if you come on this thread supporting Lauryn. Firstly, how did you find this thread and if so, if you like her why would you make an account on here to defend? Surely you know this is a discussion site and this thread in particular, oh and many others are clearly filled with people who dislike that people the threads are named after?! Secondly, why stick up for someone who pretends who they are? You can’t us lot don’t know her either, we do lmao she is constantly showing us how terrible of a mum she is, most of us have seen the truth and nothing but the truth… so why would anyone come on here sticking up for her in anyway when she doesn’t even show anything that makes her an interesting person to follow? Most people follow her because they either haven’t unfollowed her back, they are bought, her own accounts and the people who only follow her because we all want to see her meltdowns 😂 I get that sometimes you get people who come here in favour of the person we dislike but Lauryn?! Come on who gives that much of a tit to defend her and themselves to us? Nobody!
Nobody is defending Lauryn are they? I think the only person who would ever have the bollocks to defend her would be Talia Oatway since she's as tit as her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dont think it's funny that lauryn decided to jangle her bangles and decide to get pregnant to a rich man without his knowledge, she knew what she was doing. No one laughs or takes the mick out of that wee lad, that 'mother' does a good enough job on her own at making an utter fool of her son. I've said before, ma dad walked out on me when and my siblings were young, he couldn't have given a duck, he was too busy getting his head turned by the local minging bike. I'm no bothered, ma dad wanted nothing to do with us and made it quite clear, only when she died a couple of years ago he tried to get back in with us. I wasn't bothered my family were like off you duck, I wouldn't take anything to do with that man ever. We had a great upbringing without him and shame on Lauryn for not bringing up her son with the same attitude and constantly using the media to make them look like clowns

Reactions: 18
The only person who ever comes on defending Lauren is lauren kidding on she’s a fan lol I don’t think this is soemthing u would read or follow if u were a fan on hers or liked her, I think she reads on here then she just can’t take it anymore usually when we start to discuss Annie then starts talking duno if this is a pattern but it’s defo something I have noticed

Reactions: 17
The only person who ever comes on defending Lauren is lauren kidding on she’s a fan lol I don’t think this is soemthing u would read or follow if u were a fan on hers or liked her, I think she reads on here then she just can’t take it anymore usually when we start to discuss Annie then starts talking duno if this is a pattern but it’s defo something I have noticed
You've done it now... She'll be mixing it up and going loopier than ever

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.