Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

catchingup2021

VIP Member
Is she quiet because… get ready for the story…

‘Sorry I’ve been quiet, I’ve had to deal with something involving the police, getting so many stalkers and it’s putting me on Alderley Edge. Will reply in a couple days xx People asking about Kairo, he’s fine. He’s still saying shit I don’t understand but that’s okay, he’s reading your DMs and loves you all 💙

You know it must be horrible being Lauryn. You’re sat in your box room, you’ve caused SO much shit that has fired you right back in the arse. You have a child that you’ve moulded into a man you claim to hate and none of your family are talking to you because 1. You either owe them £1000s and/or 2. They are keeping away so you can’t disrupt your twins sister’s lives. You cling onto every person you meet, you ride on people’s coat tails. Some successful, some not. It doesn’t matter to you as long as your name is in the shittest papers around. You hang out with people who have the same awful morals as you, going on free holidays, moaning and bitching about how shit your lives are. The lives you created yourselves. You think it’s okay to lie about having such a heartbreaking, painful condition, you think you’re a good person who is capable to change a law. You think because of your selfish mistakes, you think the law should be changed to suit you. On top of all that, you are a benefit fraudster, you spend way more than you have, you chose to have a baby and you want a tuck up because you’re self conscious. You blame everything on everyone but yourself and when it all comes crashing down, you play the victim card, cry wolf. No one trusts you, not even your own family and 99.9% people can see your son better off with someone else. You obsess over children, how they look. You obsess over a woman and her sister and how they look. Your son is a ticket, an invalid one to the life you try and portray, the life you want, the life you think you need/deserve. A need to have a life filled with luxury and money isn’t a happy one. Deep down, it just shows how insecure you are about yourself to live a life full of pretence. A life full of greed, never ending greed. Nothing will ever be good enough because you spend more of your time chasing after things you think you need rather than appreciating the things you already have. When you’re Lauryn, by the looks of it she doesn’t have a lot of genuine LOVE and FAMILY, it’s all materialistic and for show. Lauryn is her own worst enemy and she knows it, she keeps trying to climb back up but keeps falling down because she’s slipping on lies and deceit and soon, she will be so tired that she just slips into an abyss and no one will ever hear of her again.

THANK GOD. I’m not Lauryn 🙂
Haven’t posted for a few threads but have still been browsing and dying of second hand embarrassment. Just had to jump back on to say that I’m fucking choking at “and it’s putting me on Alderley Edge” 🤣👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
I don’t think any many wants LG.
I don’t think any man will ever want her.
She has a child with KW So she feels deserving of his love and dick and money x
She feels a connection.
If she’s an ex can she tell he how many anniversaries they had ? Can daily mail ? What is their love story we’re all so intrigued.
we all know him and AW as childhood sweethearts.
If she’s not a fling wtf is she ?🤣a customer mate.
It’s how she keeps saying she has receipts but nothing adds up.
EVEN IF HIM AND ANNIE WERE ON A BREAK IT WAS SHORT AND YOU WERE GHOSTED !!!
Simple

Matterbaby

VIP Member
You’re pretty stupid if you come on this thread supporting Lauryn. Firstly, how did you find this thread and if so, if you like her why would you make an account on here to defend? Surely you know this is a discussion site and this thread in particular, oh and many others are clearly filled with people who dislike that people the threads are named after?! Secondly, why stick up for someone who pretends who they are? You can’t us lot don’t know her either, we do lmao she is constantly showing us how terrible of a mum she is, most of us have seen the truth and nothing but the truth… so why would anyone come on here sticking up for her in anyway when she doesn’t even show anything that makes her an interesting person to follow? Most people follow her because they either haven’t unfollowed her back, they are bought, her own accounts and the people who only follow her because we all want to see her meltdowns 😂 I get that sometimes you get people who come here in favour of the person we dislike but Lauryn?! Come on who gives that much of a shit to defend her and themselves to us? Nobody!

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Is someone trying to police the threads? I’ve not read the last one in full but the last comment I read it seemed that way. Said person did it on another thread I was on too.

ETA - there wouldn’t even be a thread if she hadn’t exploited her child! She could have put him first and his privacy, it’s her that’s the problem. Feel for that little boy so much!
Some don’t like tattlers saying Kairo isn’t wanted
It’s not something I personally say or laugh about but regardless of what we write in here
I’m sure Kyle’s actions speak for itself ?
We do not laugh at KG at all, actually we are concerned for him
Imagine the Au Pair accidentally talking to Kairo in English and LG saying noooo Spanish bitch
Lol
Like wtf, Whatever anyone says in this thread will be the least of his worries imo

I have tried to find the thread where we all put our hands up for having experienced something in regards to this
E.g single mother
Being ‘abandoned’
Step families etc !!!
I feel every now and then someone fairly new makes a similar comment and it’s back to us justifying our comments
Cannot find the thread but I will do and I will direct newbies to that thread !

Do we think loz comments in here ?🤣

• Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
I don’t want to post the pictures here but if you look at Getty images poor Annie looks like she’s having a panic attack

poor girl clearly is upset over this situation and wants her kids private it’s really sad 😞 even Kyle is covering her face with his jumper

Heart breaks for her in them pictures she is devastated 😞

• Sad
  • Wow

Matterbaby

VIP Member
Realised my last few posts have been lengthy and serious, sorry I’m a passionate person when it comes to SHIT MUMS. Thought I’d change it up a bit 😄

The three Facebook comments.. 😂😂😂 she has not changed. Always been conniving and a liar. ‘I’d still do it if my boyfriend wasn’t out hahahahahHhahahahahahahahha’ what a hilarious joke Lauryn 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 creased and rolled up. So she’s gone from pretending she’s single to get free drinks to trapping a professional footballer with a baby. Great achievements 🏆 The one where her mum said there were loads of randoms in her room, sounds like an every weekend sort of thing. Loves a party, loves a late night. Still does now 🙃 nothing has changed ☺

hahahahhaahhahahahahahhaha at the pics m. My favourite is the one where she’s on the jet ski. Bond, Lauryn Bond. Laughing so hard at the fact she thinks she looks sooooooooooo sexy on it 😂 Second favourite is the one at what looks like a wedding. Her hat? Looks like a chicken. Her dress? Looks like a table cloth. The men behind her? Her clients. Third favourite is the one on the sunbed, I mean how high can she push her bum up. Like hahahahahahahahahaha, no one else around just her and the person taking the photo. She’s so stiff in the photo acting like she’s asleep. 😂😂😂😂😂

#jetskigirl
#LGlovesSMEG
#hahahahahahaha
#girlspretendingtobesingle
#nosafetyforwomen
#boxfullofpeople

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Belleboo

VIP Member
Will the 8k even stretch Far enough for the greedy fucker, anyone loaded on here can fill us in on how much a Mil pound house with pool costs to run ???😅
To put it into context Stacey Solomon who is a liar too but she has a £1.2 million cottage with a pool, she also earns more than 3 times per Instagram post than Lozza rinses from the Walkers per month. And she’s always talking about saving money and doesn’t run the pool all year round.
Lauryn has definitely bitten off more than she can chew, same old story with her she wants the champagne lifestyle on lemonade wages!

projectstadium2

I think the 10 year thing comes from one of two things
1. her desperate want to be Annie she is trying to steal their love story
2. Desperate to piss Annie off by stealing their love story

• Heart

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
Kairo is obsessed with all of those things that Kyle likes or has? Hmmmm. Interesting. Quicker just to say Lauryn is obsessed with Kyle.

She's such a fucking gone wrong
how the hell would a 2/3 year old like golf without someone close to him playing it. She is batshit crazy.

• Haha

Jellybean093

VIP Member
You've done it now... She'll be mixing it up and going loopier than ever
You know me. Rubbing my hands with glee, knowing she’s going to absolutely lose it, but I’m just not down For it, now. All the revelations we’ve seen on the last thread. She’s scary. Like, she’s proper full on lost her mind. For KYLE WALKER (soz babes. Trying to make a point 😘)

• Haha

mammaK29

Chatty Member
Definitely it’s shocking the girl is clearly having a panic attack . You have to think Annie has always been private she doesn’t want fame , she has been with Kyle since both teens and had three children with him . What happened with lauryn must have broke her but they come out the other side happier than ever .

Clearly lauryn stalks them her behaviour is creepy turning up at places Annie eats when lauryn lives four hours away ..

Making fake fan pages for a man she was never with and having the cheek to post pictures of Annie and her kids proving Lauryn has pictures of Annie and kyles kids on her device ..

trying to get a house near the walkers when she doesn’t live anywhere near the area or know anybody in that area .

turning up at the same place Annie had her birthday party just hours after ..

trying desperately to make her sons hair curly to try clone Annie and kyles youngest son

no wonder she is upset when people post pictures of her kids with a stalker on the loose
I’ve just seen. Poor Annie 😞 it’s so easy to look and be envious of the money but I say to my partner all the time it can also make life really difficult for them. Even if we took beggy out of the equation, as a mum Annie must be absolutely terrified of security threats for their boys. People finding out where they are at what times ect. It sounds mad but there are so many crazy people out there now that have the potential to do anything! (as Annie knows all too well with beggy around). I do think another factor of it though is some of those images the daily mail published their oldest was really upset in, she most be so protective of him being pictured in such a vulnerable way too.

• Heart

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
That podcast killed me she has full on convinced herself he wants to be in his life and planned to be at the start LOL and he went to scans with her😂😂😂😂 right OK Lauryn if that was the case you'd a been on the blower to the paps in the hope of getting use papped at the hospital like happy fambos you ain't you attention seeking freak not a chance she'd a let that opportunity pass her by 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Beggman12

Chatty Member
Just like Annie couldn't check out when you was taunting her all over the Internet that girl really is a fine one to talk. Then she wonders why she gets so much hate 😆

• Heart

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
We need to be careful guys we are starting to discuss the thing we aren’t allowed to discuss we lost our last thread because of it u need to hint around it use code or the mods will just delete the thread

• Heart

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
Ah lads. Listen to the podcasts. She's insane. She saying Kairo said Isla name at 7 months. And also saying 2 days old the midwife said his legs are so strong and she was like hmmm wonder who's legs he has. She's tapped

• Haha

cava28

I don’t understand why you’d want a house with a pool for just you and a toddler? Literally is for the gram because she can’t afford it and I’m sure she won’t be arsed to watch him all the time when he’s by the pool but again suppose she has a nanny for that. Lazy bitch

Jolie1988

VIP Member
See that's a couple of times I've mentioned in the past that she's gone quiet for agessss and I think oh is she finally seeing what an absolute tit she acts and then nope the crazy came out to play, not long after she was ranting in the car wanting to sing like a fucking canary, then she was hanging about Alderley Edge for some stalking and then she was getting her beggy mates to take long lens photos of her running about like a wally when she 'saved the day' after that I was like na beggy isnt getting the benefit of the doubt again ever, she's cooking up her next chapter of misery and will unleash in due course 🙈🙈

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Well done to @N0s3yr0s3y on the winning thread title !!!

Recap:
Lauryn Goodman of Brighton created a fan page for Kyle Walker and refuses to delete it
This to me is more concerning then anything we say on this thread.

Feel free to add more

Previous Thread;

Welcome back to the shit show
Buckle up !!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Hope you feel better soon!!

I definitely agree with you about if he was involved. She’d hate it, and would emotionally blackmail Jnr Into staying with her and hating step mummy Annie. She’d also be one of those that if he had a little snotty nose, she would cancel him going over, because ‘mummy knows best’ and could you even IMAGINE Cairo going to watch the England matches with his brothers?? She would ensure she had to go along. It’s much better the way it is. For everyone’s sake, unfortunately
Yeah thanks just tired, she would puppeteer everything.
Also what would happen say she goes into this adequate housing paid for by K&A and she met someone else and had another couple of kids or that, is she going to go crying that she needs a bigger house, it would be nothing to do with them if she ever expands her family and also if she meets someone else he would have to have money, how uncomfortable would that make a bloke feel that he can't have his own gaff all together as a family because of her actions then when giro is 18 or around that age she will effectively be making herself and her family homeless she's really going to shoot herself in the foot as by the time she is nearly 50 she would have no provisions for herself, she really is a class 1 idiot