Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

riddleme89

VIP Member
That was my first thoughts 😂 he’s even happy to play Dad to a stray cat, that’s a big L for her to have to take lol 😆
She will never accept that he doesn’t want to be a dad to kiaro 😂 it’s easier for her to keep blaming Annie saying she is stopping him than be embarrassed telling everybody he wants nothing to do with her child .

• Haha
Reactions: 20

whoisshe91

VIP Member
She is deluded. I’ve never known someone to try and force a narrative like she does.
Hahah she is thick as mince. Most boys like football. He’s not born as Kyle like she wishes 🤣🤣 he brought up with his mum an unemployed benefit scroungers so he’s more likely to become her. Twat

The only thing that can top this is walker baby number 4 coming soon 2023. 🤣. I predict this to happen but I know they love their privacy too much and their children so no way will they announce it for their stalker to harass them. Will be kept between the family. I know Kyle loves his 3 sons and would a 4th but so hope they have a wee princess. 🦁🦁🦁👸. Plus dave of course 🐈

riddleme89

VIP Member
She’s not stupid she has absolutely rinsed Kyle it’s so sad
not only did she get the big house she made sure he pays for absolutely everything from furniture to decorating . Cheeky bitch even made sure he paid nursery fees nanny fees and upgrade her car every year . I can’t believe a judge actually agreed to this it’s insane . takes two to make a child so why the hell is she paying nothing towards her son literaly not even a penny !! She even demanded private school !!

She said on the au pair advert needed from feb onwards and it’s advertised in Brighton I don’t think she’s leaving Brighton

This is well over her budget lol she wishes
I can’t remember he budget I’m sure it was 3 million

Beggman12

Chatty Member
Just come across this photo of the last game England had.

Look how 1 of the sons is holding Kyle's hand whilst Annie cradles him. I'm sorry but that right there is a family That all love eachother. Lauryn must look at these pictures and feel GUILT and shame she must look at little Kairo and her heart would break for knowing he will never have this bond with his father. My heart breaks for him and I don't even no the kid 
What a mess Beggers has put everyone in just for a couple of quid a month. Seeing this makes me hate her even more hopefully karma will come around 1day and it woildnt surprise me this is 1 of the reasons she so quite at the moment

Attachments

• Heart

cava28

It wouldn’t even surprise me if the house still hasn’t gone through tbh. Probably just seen sians story on her Kyle fan page account and got bitter. Most footballers who played in the World Cup have gone on holiday this week too, so she’s probably just again trying to ruin kyle & Annie’s holidya/Christmas because agaiiiinnnn like everything she does has to be about them.

Fucking pathetic she’s 30 odd it’s way past embarrassing now. Acting like a 12 year old and their first love. I’m genuinely convinced she loves Kyle more than she’s ever loved her meal ticket because if she did love him there’s no way she’d be continuing to embarsss him like this time and time again. Imagine when he grows up and has access too Google. She’s just to obsessed with getting one on the walkers to even care about any of that. What a sad little existence liaryn

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Daily Fail article with Chloe talking about that awful Stephen Bear man. Why do they all use the narrative of being a string woman? She needs to be now - the last pic in the article is of Lauryn but captioned as Chloe. I'd sue tbh.
She is so fukin irrelevant !!! anything to stay in the ‘public’ with her shocking teeth.
As much as Stephen’s a c*** I don’t think he’s losing any sleep over Chloe sex on a beach ‘star’ s opinion of him

• Heart

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
It's actually nauseating how at ease she is, painting herself as ever the little homewrecking slag well attempted, she tried hard and failed. Kyle and his friend probably used to laugh about desperate easy slags like her who'd drop her drawers in a second for them.

projectstadium2

Kyle got outrun by Mbappe but that wouldn’t have happened if Kiaro walker was playing.

Aside from Lozza, I saw Chloe’s story and I always thought Amelia was with that Leon guy but I saw he’s gonna be a Dad with someone else. Maybe if she’s like her big sister she is interested more now 😝

• Haha

PenelopeStraw

it will turn into a mucky mansion!
carpets soaked in curly ellie, pool filled with lasagne. 10ft photo of Kyle above her bed with a choccy button shrine.

• Haha

Beggman12

Chatty Member
Shes put that up to rub salt in the wound for Annie she's a absolute scumbag. How what she has done isn't illegal I don't no literally robbed a family 😪

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Everything Annie and kyle have achieved has been left in tatters. So does Kyle have to buy the house and lauryn pay him rent? Or does the house have to go into Lauryns name and she sells it once Giro is 18. I hope to god kyle and Annie have a plan sad to see him retire but I think this could be the best outcome for them 😪
KW BUYS HOUSE FOR SLAG AND KID
They stay in it rent free till he is 18 or finishes education
She also gets furniture fund but is on the beg for freebies
I get even more angry when I think about it tbh

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Lauryn not showing her A list son's face for privacy but showing his arse instead 🤣 she's a freak, the whole family are attention seeking freaks... Dragged up is not the word.

• Haha

Dela88

Maybe she's starting to realise how fucking tragic she is and maybe not taking the world cup very well
kyle and Annie photos plastered everywhere so choosing to remain silent .....' 'for now'
won't be to long before miss beggy pipes up.
I’ve actually had a thought….
Hear me out.
What if the radio silence is she’s had a massive reality check, realises she’s a complete and utter embarrassment and is going to come back with some big announcement.. I’ve changed kairos name to goodman, I’m done hastagging walker and all things football and I’m ready to live a quiet and low key life…
I mean I highly doubt it 😂 but you never know 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
It's actually ridiculous how much the begger has been given, how do they expect to deter females acting like that when you have cases like theirs. What a delusional inflated sense of importance she has FS fucking gates and CCTV. Fuck off Lauryn, you're a footballers pump and dump whore who has zero self respect as long as the money is rolling in. Tramp!

• Heart
  • Haha

whoisshe91

VIP Member

Lozza will be raging. Her and giro are non existent in this article on kyles wife 🤣. Only the daily mail that go on about his mistakes coz lozza pays them.

• Heart

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
I think it’s the curiosity of sending a girl that do lally she’s obsessed wearing his intials around his neck like what kinda sex is this? I need to know!!! Show us a dick pic Lauren!! Or a sex tape! It’s made him so damn attractive to me…. Yeah I need help 🙈

• Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
She hides kairo because shes believe he's in the same category as RRR LOL that'll be her downfall and why that boy will grow up a fucked up and bitter individual. Poor boy, my heart does go out to him. He never has and will never be protected with a desperate tramp of a mother like that.

Jellybean093

VIP Member
As someone who has been a single mum with 1 young child, I can honestly say, my little 2 bedroom flat was enough for just us. I couldn’t imagine living in a £million+ home on our own. I don’t get why she needs it!

• Heart

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
The podcast with that Mia she says she knew she was going to be a single mum all aong and she was quite happy with that 🤣🤣🤣 so it's just enough to get impregnated of a RICH man course it is. She is the biggest embarrasment walking planet earth if thats what my daughter's ambitions where in life I would be mortified.

• Heart
  • Haha

Beggman12

Chatty Member
I wish i wasn't blocked so I could message and call her out on this shit. Does she not realise she's making herself look terrible. Her MAMI friends or followers must see she's not paying for this by her curly Ellie ads and she's completely robbed a family. It's actually mind baffling