Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
We saw the carpet in her 400k home so not sure how she is going To keep this tidy.
Big home and not enough space for Heidi

the judge is a cunt ( don’t care they are) she has a home she owns with Carron I don’t get how this was completely ignored

She shouldn’t get another

Agreed she has a suitable home!!
I think it should be law that regardless of earnings the man pays the going rate for a child, esp as she doesn’t work!
Be different if it was Annie and they’d split and that was her home where she lived with her boys and she was used to her lifetstyle Lauren is a benefit cheat ffs not worked in years fuck even Chloe has a job!

Reactions: 20

PenelopeStraw

I miss the threads with the absolute chaos of Lauryn Hoebag, still waiting for her big reveal!
(I reckon it was Heidi)

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Sorry is it just me or the second picture looks like she has disconnected from the boy.. there is no warmth, she looks like she isn’t even related to him
She only wants Kyle,the money and the lifestyle
Imagine sending your miracle baby to nursery all week and wanting an au pair for evenings snd weekends
When exactly does she want to see him?
This miracle ?
She doesn’t seem maternal at all
Thank God she will never have anymore because no man will ever want her.

Reactions: 19

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
The brighton begger is in her hoaching boxroom down on her well worn knees praying England don't win the competition because how fucking dare Kyle's wife and children be there and his one night stand and her pay cheque not be included.. ALL OR NONE!!!

• Haha

Jellybean093

VIP Member
16 years will fly by. Then she’ll be out on her arse, while I hope C is looked after

Now I know £8k is a lot of money, but she spent nearly that in a week. How the fuck is she going to afford to live in that house and the ‘lifestyle’ she has now?

Anyway, there will be a new man on the scene. I’ve always said she won’t, but I’m starting to change my mind…

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
I have read that article again she said his infidelity became acceptable during their relationship? We all assumed there have been more than Laura brown and Lauren but Annie knew there were more and turned a blind eye?
Cmon Annie ur better than this, I think i could get my head around the 2 perhaps they were going through a rough patch? But constant cheating all the way through with 3 kids involved nah
I absolutely canny stand cheating, it's vile BUT I think with Kyle coz he'd been with Annie since teenagers and then he got massive fame and money, all the slags throwing themselves at him...even though he's not the best looking. It must have made so tempting for him. They were probably going through a rough patch and he was a total twat! No excuses for him, I just hope he has learned from making a massive mistake and stays faithful from now on. If he ever does it again at least Annie walks away protected. Well played to her.
That interview she did about Lauren is heartbreaking everytime😔

• Heart

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
Trust me guys, Lauryn is not going to meet anyone else 🤣

Certainly not someone that meets her lofty standards…….or someone that would want her.

• Haha

Matterbaby

VIP Member
Funny thing is you can’t find a single pic with Kyle and the dog even though their been mates for 10 years
This is why I spent so many years following them around privately and thought fuck it ITS CHRISTMAS! Got to share the juicy behind the scenes pics of their relationship 🫶🏼 you guys deserve it, hope you like your presents everyone 😚

I have LOADSSSSSS of pics of their ten year relationship so watch out for New Year… big changes are happening xox remember to swipe up for the link and have a great Christmas 🤔🤔🤔🫣🫣🤮👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼🙌🏽👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👶🏽👶🏽👶🏽👶🏽👶🏽👶🏽👶🏽👶🏽👶🏽👶🏽👶🏽💫💫💫💫💫🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥😜😜😜😜😜😜😉😉😉😉😉😉😉🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

• Haha

PenelopeStraw

okay I don't have kids but

1. why are they filming Isla on the potty and putting it on public instagram?
2. put the potty in the dining room where people eat?
3. loads of random people watching her wee and cheering?
4. tagging people in it?!

what the actual...

projectstadium2

She only thinks she’s screwed because she has had to watch the strawberry and she thinks she is better than babysitting her own kid.

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Annie's probably been through enough shite that she is untouchable when it comes to criticism... and that's why she's so protective of her kids it's her last bit of privacy she wants to protect as she says... So daily mail comments about her looks etc probably don't even faze her at this point...

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Would love England to win the world cup... All the walkers celebrating on the pitch... Then you'd have beggy trying to be relevant.... 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Rose94

VIP Member
The best bit for me in all this is that she’s literally living in Annie’s house and living off her money 🤣 she can’t hate her that much. If she truly was this “strong independent single mum” she would take the bare minimum maintenance off Kyle and just move on with her life. My daughters dad is a C*** and he pays me £80 a month through CSA and never sees her but if he ever got lucky and came into some money there’s no way I would ever be begging him for more or a house off him where is the self respect honestly accept he doesn’t want anything to do with him and move on

• Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
1.5k Nanny for evenings and weekends (giro already in nursery 8-6 Mon-fri)🥵🫣 must be Spanish 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
£500 face filler
£100 nails
£50 sun bed
£500 petrol
£1.5k electric & heating a SWIMMING POOL
£250 pool man
£250 cleaner
1k food and bills

Thats 5k before the lazy bitch even thinks about going hoe’ing in London or buying giro some Nike socks, also …. personal debt repayments that was in the file… 🫣🫣🫣 them fuckers alone must be a grand or two???

Leaves her absolutely fuck all to save for when the eviction notice arrives.

Can’t wait for the cunt to fall flat on her ugly pan face.

She has no concept of real money or running a house or soley taking care of a child.

Poor Giro

She isn’t allowed to save any the 8k 😂 so she is fucked when he’s 18!!
What she could do is since she has this extra money and a nanny’s she could go get a job a real one go to uni she wouldn’t need student loans she could save her wage when she starts earning to buy her and kiaro a flat when he’s 18 and she will have her job! But she won’t think that far ahead it will be living her lavish chocolate button lifestyle then hit the gutter when she gets fucked out and left penniless in her late 40s she really ain’t thought this shit through

4FoxAche

VIP Member
"I am a parent that would do right by the children."

Just the wording and trying to foist KG on the three lions. She is truly deluded.

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Real Depression doesn’t allow you to decide whether to check out or not it just takes over! She really hasn’t got a clue! Overprivileged, uneducated and so out of touch with the real world!!

• Heart

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
I’m your number one fan Kyle

You’d like to think she is actually taking her son to all the little Christmas markets and ice skating and giving him the full on excitement of Christmas and Father Christmas looking at lots of lights… but probably not
Feliz NaviDAD don’t you mean.

• Haha

Beggman12

Chatty Member
Maybe she's starting to realise how fucking tragic she is and maybe not taking the world cup very well
kyle and Annie photos plastered everywhere so choosing to remain silent .....' 'for now'
won't be to long before miss beggy pipes up.

• Haha