Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

small town girl

It’s ok. She’s updated the fan page she must have just landed in Brazil.
putting up pics of k&a trying to get us of the scent - it’s not working we know it’s you hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Beggman12

Chatty Member
Funny how Annie posts a Beautiful photo of herself then 24 hours later begman posts this her and her cash cheque. The only thing Lauryn has on Annie is Kairo Lauryn screams insecuritys. What does she really have going on. Deciding what filler to shove in her face and what decor she's going to scrounge kyle for. I'm sorry missed who her imaginary 'Fans'

• Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
Shes put that up to rub salt in the wound for Annie she's a absolute scumbag. How what she has done isn't illegal I don't no literally robbed a family 😪
I wonder when Kyle retires which is usually when they are young will he be able to kick her out .
either way she’s disgusting she really is a beggy bitch .

Its_Me

VIP Member
Whoever said money can’t by class was spot fucking on…

She’s at Christmas marketing with her children with hooker boots and short skirt on. She looks like she’s working the fucking streets !
Surely that’s not Christmas market the kids are dressed for summer 😨

• Haha

jimginjan

Chatty Member
So, Kairo was born during the first lockdown and the rules were relaxed in relation to registration (from the GRO you can see that he was registered in the third quarter of 2020 despite being born in April). She posted on her story that she originally called him one name but had changed her mind and asked if that was okay. She said something like she had videos calling him one name and it's weird hearing herself call him that name now.

However, in true Lozza batshit style. She posted a screenshot of his baby leaps app and left the "baby's name" in the corner - Kyle Walker Jr - this was after she revealed to a magazine that she had called him "Junior" which turned out to be a lie. She clarified this when she got the tacky KW collar saying that his real initials were KW and she refers to him as Junior, heavily implying he was Kyle Walker Junior.

The reason this is all so batshit is because she'd already registered him as Kairo by this point and it was further mind games for Annie/Kyle.

Someone who knows Annie came on and said Annie had sat RRR down and explained everything including that she'd named his fourth son Kyle Walker Junior (yep, she's that deluded) and then had to explain that was a lie.

In short he was never registered as Kyle but she did initially call him that.

And from Kyle Walker Junior he's now Kairo Goodman. The woman is a mess and she's going to destroy that poor little baby.
Woahhhh 🫣 I wasn’t a tattler from the start but followed this debacle, what an absolute joke she is. Was someone on here earlier preaching about Kairos mental health …. yet his his mother did this 🫣🤯 when Kairo reads this name re-name shit (it is in national newspapers and magazine) he’s going to think WTF and be confused and probably hurt. Us saying It’s not fair to harass Kyle and Annie because they do not want involvement in his life and Kyle didn’t want a child with her is minuscule in the grand scheme of Lauryn Goldman’s bullshit lol x

This is totally disgusting. The toll her stupid games must of took on Annie and Kyle and them 3 little boys. SHE causes all the fucking drama, we just comment on it.

What’s the next stunt ? I can’t believe she is a fucking mute now yet when she was in the Maldives she spent all her fucking time on insta & TikTok. It was relentless ! 🤪

• Heart

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Looks like Loz has just come back from Qatar x
Who is continuing to ask about pumping? She can’t have that many followers with babies? There isn’t this amount of absolute Fannie’s that have to ask a complete stranger online rather than ask friends, family, google, ur midwife or health visitor 🙈🙈🙈
Surprised she didn’t ask Kyle for a boob job too must look like deflated balloons with all that pumping 🙈😂

4FoxAche

VIP Member
From Sian's "you'll never be her honey" to Kyle literally choosing to have a relationship with a stray car over Loz. She must finally be feeling something similar to shame?

Reckon she's accepted the rejection now?

Its_Me

VIP Member
I’ll just never understand how a judge hasn’t said to her “and how do YOU plan on contributing to your sons upbringing? Given you make £2k a YEAR from Instagram and no other job? What is it YOU’RE doing for him? Especially given you’ve requested a full time nanny/nursery etc etc etc” blows my tiny mind🤔
She pumped hun

• Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
What an absolute embarrasment of a human being she is. Boasting about a house she doesn't even own or pay anything towards. TRAMP.

Beggman12

Chatty Member
Wow 1.3mil must of left some dent in there pockets. What's gutting is us Normal single Mums with normal hard jobs don't get a look in when it comes to child maintenance can't even get hold of half the dads that refuse to pay anything towards there children which then gets sweped under the carpet and us Mums are made to do anything we possibly can to make sure our children don't go without on the little we have.

Because it's KW they have rinsed him for everything it's so so wrong this whole system

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Oh ffs I forgot about that. She is bat shit crazyyyy.... She'd def have Cairo Goodman in his England number 2 strip and we'd get treated to a picture of the back of his curly nut...

• Haha

Blairr

Chatty Member
Omg random but I heard Kyles voice for the first time tonight. What the FUCK. I did not expect that. 🥴

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Relatable single mami, trying to charge skint single parents £7.99 a month for a shame website when all she's doing is fleecing another family for money oh the shock she will get when it all stops. Thing is even if the beggy cow won't leave the property once the maintenance stops she won't be able to afford the upkeep of a large house on UC and Kyle doesn't have to pay beyond him being an adult. When you think about 8k a month for someone who easily spent 500 pound on petrol when she claimed for was ill this was over a week. It won't be enough for her, think of utilities, council tax etc food, petrol she won't be able to afford designer stuff and luxury holidays. Pool maintenance esp for an outdoor pool is such a hassle, it's expensive, checking the water is safe, my exs auntie had an outdoor pool and she constantly had this electric cleaner on in the pool as it got absolutely filthy, she hasn't thought this through, all she can think about is boasting to her 5 favourite dipsticks on the gram

I am quite surprised that boasty mcboastface hasn't changed her profile from private to boast to the world and hope the dm run a story, saying that she won't want people to think everything is paid for by the sperm doner

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
We don’t know that Carron wanted the money tho this could have been loz’s idea to ‘ clawback’ money from KW.
She is as crafty as they come
Same with lady wanting money for gifted items

She is a nasty woman

• Heart

whoisshe91

VIP Member
Come on lozza give us some entertainment. I know your packing your fake handbags and giro’s Nike trainers & socks for the big move in to Annie & KW’s renter but keep it interesting hun.

Maybe Sian can stir the pot for us ? Rile the vindictive slag up.

Wonder If she’s found Spanish Au pair to clean up & cook coz she’s a scruffy lazy cunt & also parent giro additional to her 50 hours of nursery he attends lol
That would be good. Sian should write a big post about how her sister discreetly does so much charity work to help the homeless and poorest people in society. Aka lozza the prozza.

• Haha