Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
See even if Annie did say we can be a family again but u can’t be involved it’s still Kyle who ultimately made this choice she can blame Annie as much as she likes but it’s still kyles choice and he made it!!
If this is what’s happened I don’t blame Annie for this I would so the same tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
She's too much of an attention seeking cunt for that... She could've provided her miracle a great upbringing with the money she gets from KW but nah that arsehole wants the attention more than peace and stability for her son. She's scum!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
LG would have not got in the stadium unless she’s a steward and we know she is work shy !!

I think AW was sick of the paps they shouldn’t be showing any of the players kids it’s not on.
Like she said little privacy she can has.
So so sad
I don’t think she wants lairens eyes on her children and rightly so. ( and others)
The woman shows every single day how unstable she is
It’s not fair
I only think goodman hides Kairo to copy Annie also.
She has no mind of her own.

Reactions: 22

Matterbaby

VIP Member
My boyfriend of SIX YEARS last night was watching the Romesh Ranganathan and Rob Beckett show where they talk to footballers and they met up with Kyle at a golfing range. Funny how he’s quite good at golf and Lauryn doesn’t push Kairo to do golf. Oh yeah because, he’s not a PROFESSIONAL golfer. Kyle comes across quite sweet and doesn’t seem to take himself too seriously 🙂 but he’s nothing special. He’s just a bloke who happens to run around a pitch, chasing after other men, kicking a ball around! It was weird watching him knowing he had sex with Lauryn and she’s obsessed with him.

Also what are Lauryn and Kairo’s mutual interests together as mum and son? What does she love football, Pele, Spanish culture? I thought she liked singing and getting people to go to clubs? Like other than herself what is she interested in, hobbies?! Does she play an instrument? I swear Kairo had a piano before and you could see he enjoyed it. I play piano and it would be something I would when I have children try and get them to learn or at least one musical instrument of their choice.

Lol random adhd thought…

Just imagine that Kyle and Annie had an argument and Kyle went to like a vending machine and he wanted a new woman and he went to choose but the machine wasn’t working because there was a woman stuck (Lauryn) and the only one you could have is her. So he nudged the machine and Lauryn dropped. It’s not the one he wanted but it will make do. He starts using it but realises that Lauryn is slightly open and has gone a bit stale, so he chucks it away in the bin never to be seen again. Lauryn is in the bin for a few weeks (she’s caught in the bottom) until a bin cleaner comes to empty the bins. She goes in the back of the truck to the rubbish dump and like Toy Story, somehow a gust of wind blows her out of the rubbish truck and whisks her away across street after street until she finds herself trapped, crunched up in the drains outside Kyle’s house where forever she will stay, disintegrating, forgotton about.

I’m sorry if that makes no sense lmao 😂 I had this random thought and got creative… maybe I should become an author? The LG coat Tales x

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Chloes fukin Teeth can be spotted from here to Qatar
Lairen has no mates that’s why she wants the Au Pair for company

• Haha

cava28

High insurance items? Hahahhaa nah you and your son live in your mums box room, give over loveeee

• Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
I mean you don’t have to agree with everything that everyone says, but just scroll by and don’t try tell people what they can and can’t say. I’ve always found this to be such a good thread, no arguing amongst ourselves, in fact it’s the complete opposite! 😊
This!!! Tattle ain't for you if you can't read something, disagree with it and scroll on by....

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
We saw the carpet in her 400k home so not sure how she is going To keep this tidy.
Big home and not enough space for Heidi

the judge is a cunt ( don’t care they are) she has a home she owns with Carron I don’t get how this was completely ignored

She shouldn’t get another

small town girl

I reckon she is on a flight to Brazil with the messiah to visit his idol pele and wish him a speedy recovery 🫣

• Haha

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Honest to god, imagine constantly posting digs and slating the two people who literally pay for everything you own! Kyle and Annie Walker literally OWN HER!!! That’s nothing to brag about, little miss independent… is she fuck!

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Who remembers when loz made a flying visit.
Imagine calling yourself an independent single mami. Say you’re doing it for other single mamis and living in Annie Walkers House and taking her and RRR’s money because insta pays you 2Gs a year 😬
She has NOOOO pride she is pureeee scum

Attachments

• Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Quiet today…

Hope everyone’s alright?
Anyway… grief tourist with her baby’s sperm donors best mate (coz we know her and Kyle were besties for 10 years)
We know you won’t accept bare minimum, hence trying to take baby daddy back to court (this is obvs a guess)
FFS why does she try to paint the narrative she's this strong independent woman who no one can hold down when her whole life is funded and controlled by her unconsenting sperm donor. Can this delusional cunt not go a day without humiliating herself... Lauryn doll we all seen the court document and know Kyle wanted a shag not a baby with you and if he did you'd of been in Annie's place without a second thought you desperado.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

jimginjan

Chatty Member
The whole clinging on to Dom Yarwood is fucking horrendous 🤢 ! It’s clearly her only connection to Kyle with him being his agent and close friend. Now he’s dead he can’t even tell her to fuck off 🫣

I would guess it’s Dom was the one to hook her and Kyle up, coz that’s what agents do… facilitate their very rich clients wishes. It hit the skids with Annie and wanted a quick cheap bang…. Enter lozza waiting in the wings as one of Dom’s cling ons.

‘The so many things I can’t share’ will be a photo of her Kyle and Dom 😴 cryptic hun. Bore the fuck off using a dead man for attention.

Yes you’ll miss him as you know without him you wouldn’t be getting 90k a year maintenance a new car every 4 years and your rent paid on million quid house for 15 years 🙈

Dom thought that highly of lozza he unfriended her & never mentioned her public ally probably coz she was making his ‘client’ (Kyle’s) life a living fucking niiiiiightmare !

LOL @ desperate Lasagne 🤪

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
I ve just been having a right good old giggle to myself that she still has that daft website of hers on her insta bio, all that was for was to put that about me bio, she runs the website but the about me is like she was talking in the 3rd person, which just makes her go higher up the twatometer scale. Not one fucking person signed up to her monthly subscription and she still has it on there, there was only like 1 comment in the blog and did she not hire some 'expert' when she launched it?? No one signed up 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. That poor expert must have been given her p45 2 days into the job 😭😭😭😭.

Honestly Lauryn love just wear the Clown outfit to go with your clown personality and be your true self 😂😂😂😂

Hahahaha no one signed up what a loser 😂😂😂😂

Sorry I've no been well and I've not been out for a week 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Loz is putting me off, literally everything she touches, except Kyle 😒

Tattle is putting me off cats.

What has happened to my life?

On a Lozza side note might unfollow Lauryn because I am done with her shit. She's not funny and entertaining anymore. She's scary and I feel like I'll incriminate myself in her crimes

• Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
@Lizzy 93 I think it was her who was going mental that Kyle and Annie aren’t married!!
She defo reads on here I reckon that’s why his name been changed to goodman she knows we are right,
Wonder if Kyle was reading the night we all wanted to shag him maybe that’s what perked him up after months of shit he seems happy now bet it was us 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick