Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammaK29

Chatty Member
What pics she on about?
There’s an article regarding how upset the WAGS were, I did notice the boys in quite a few of the pics. It’s not fair to them considering they take the time to always cover their childrens faces

Reactions: 21

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
I mean you don’t have to agree with everything that everyone says, but just scroll by and don’t try tell people what they can and can’t say. I’ve always found this to be such a good thread, no arguing amongst ourselves, in fact it’s the complete opposite! 😊

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Loz what scan ? You told him at 5 months by then she would have had 20 alone desperate to find out if she’s having a girl

So her and Carron fake cried at the routine kidney scan ?
Do we think this kidney scan happened ?
To sit and lie about fertility problems when real women have them is sickening.

• Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
It's almost like poor giro has to be in competition with Annie and Kyle's 3 boys, that poor wee lad will never be able to develop his own personality without that mouthpiece roaring at him to be into football, clap clap giro kick that ball, kick it hard, make daddy want to be in your life. She's so pathetic why can't she just get on with her own life instead of worrying about what others are doing. Annie does what she does for her boys gen up from the heart, lauryn has got the big whip out trying to get him to be a performing puppet

GoldSilver

VIP Member

I thought I'd repost this interview with Annie for newbies to refresh on how awful Lauryn has been to her.
Thank you for the link. Hadn’t read that article before. Had no real opinion on Annie but she comes across very, very well in that interview.

I like that she holds Kyle responsible rather than just trying to blame Lauryn. I get the impression that she only blames Lauryn because she tried to befriend her and prevent her from speaking out.

She knows it could have been any other woman.

I wonder if getting a woman pregnant would have been enough to get Kyle to wake up. Or if actually Lauryn being so batshit is what did it. So in fact by Lauryn behaving the way she has, she has actually caused Kyle to be shook up enough that he has stopped the cheating (🤞) and married Annie.

It was all just sex in his view until Lauryn got pregnant and then it impacted on Annie and his Sons. I hope he has sorted himself out and realises that treating Annie well isn’t buying her expensive holidays and handbags. But keeping it in his pants and rewarding her for giving him a last chance.

• Heart

Beggman12

Chatty Member
I follow lingard and the baby mum and you can tell the relationship between the 3 of them is so settling for little hope. The mother to his child works she has her own travel agency business and she has never slated lingard she seems mature and also lingard wasn't married or in a relationship when he flumbled with hopes mum.

Lauryn on the other hand is just a rachet skank that will do anything for a pound coin and I think more and more people are starting to see it. Shes a tramp that's ruined 3 innocent children's life.

• Heart

whoisshe91

VIP Member
Imagine the insta stories when begman is evicted 🤣🤣 they will post pics of industrial cleaners, infestation teams and then once it’s dolled up to be sold they could pop on some family pics with the champagne celebrating the end of paying for a scrounger.

• Haha
  • Heart

cava28

She commented on a pic tagging her saying she hopes the baby looks like her ( the mum) and then said she hopes she’s godmum or something
Their friendship is so odd

Loz was not invited to the funeral, she made it all about her she still has a highlight up on her page.
@Rbegum1989 yup alll oldddd pics

Omg!!! No way so that person she posted the selfie with was actually kyles friend. Omg seriously she needs sectioning yano! Why isn’t her sisters/mum intervening!!!! If I was carrying on like this they’d take my phone off me like wtf.

it’s actually kind of worrying tbh because seriously how low can she go and when will she stop harassing and trying to make poor Annie’s life hell? I feel so sorry for Annie. I met her at a party once and she is such a lovely girl like really down to earth and genuine. She does not deserve all this shit especially about 6years later.

You’d think anyone getting 8k a month for lying on their back would just disappear and be quiet but nooooope our Lozza is gonna sing like a canary. SNOOZE.

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
From Sian's "you'll never be her honey" to Kyle literally choosing to have a relationship with a stray car over Loz. She must finally be feeling something similar to shame?

Reckon she's accepted the rejection now?
Don’t think she could ever feel shame she keeps doing more and more embarrassing things
“ not having it” yes you are luv you’ve been pied

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Everything Annie and kyle have achieved has been left in tatters. So does Kyle have to buy the house and lauryn pay him rent? Or does the house have to go into Lauryns name and she sells it once Giro is 18. I hope to god kyle and Annie have a plan sad to see him retire but I think this could be the best outcome for them 😪
It’s a lot of money that she doesn’t deserve but this is a dip in the ocean for him, they will be fine. The judge wouldn’t give her something he couldn’t easily afford, he (or was it a she?) hated her lol

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Oh I think you are right… she will be playing the child is sick card… been to A&E thinking Kyle will be interested errr…. No
She's seen Sterling flew back for his family so she's staging her emergency so Kyle comes rushing back for them... conveniently ignoring that Kyle's family are in Qatar with him 😊

• Haha

whoisshe91

VIP Member
Everyone new to reading the court documents should then watch Mia boardmans podcast with lozza goodman straight after to remind ourselves what a lunatic, obsessive lyong cunt she is and how she wishes giro would be loved like the 3 lions. Hope Annie has mrs walker on the back of her top on full display tonight.

• Heart

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Mad lauz thinking they'd co parent and she'd be able to ride on he coat tails of his success cos she had a sprog to him pmsl then she had him and was ghosted 🤣🤣🤣 couldn't of happened to a more deserving scummy cunt tbh... Watch from afar beggy drawers and explain to your unfortunate child why he's not included in this as his 'dad' wanted nowt more than a shag doll... Forget what he said when he was shell shocked at miss infertile suddenly being up the duff... He wanted a shag Loz go away and enjoy your undeserving monthly wage from Mrs Annie Walker, you'll never be her dollface 😁🤣😘