Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Hiya all been choked with the flu, I've said this before but say in a scenario where Kyle was involved and giro went to kyles every other weekend can you imagine the stress she would put on that family, a young lad with 3 other boys having a carry on playing football etc picking up colds etc bumping himself, she would be screaming that they weren't looking after him and the warped witch that she is would probably insist on wanting to be there. Lauryn would be a nightmare probably calling every 5 mins, taking the hump if they took him on holiday, she would resent Annie playing mum to him and her 3 boys because of lauryns continued nutcase actions its not possible for that wee boy to be part of the walkers lives be she's that much of a narc she can never see that she is the problem. I mean ffs first thing she did was send a legal letter to Annie before the lad was even born, so can you just imagine how miserable they would be with her like constant noise in the background, she would play games, no you can't have him this weekend, she would purposely cause problems every week

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Mummyoftwo10

No matter how big the mansion, whether it has a pool or whatever she will never be happy. She may have got the mansion but she hasn’t got the thing she really wants - Kyle.

Beggman12

Chatty Member
I commented on a post on curly Ellie page just stating lauryn is a benefit scammer and that having someone like that makes there business look tacky and they should do back ground checks on the people they have promoting.... and they deleted the comment 😆😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Wow

Jellybean093

VIP Member
Hiya all been choked with the flu, I've said this before but say in a scenario where Kyle was involved and giro went to kyles every other weekend can you imagine the stress she would put on that family, a young lad with 3 other boys having a carry on playing football etc picking up colds etc bumping himself, she would be screaming that they weren't looking after him and the warped witch that she is would probably insist on wanting to be there. Lauryn would be a nightmare probably calling every 5 mins, taking the hump if they took him on holiday, she would resent Annie playing mum to him and her 3 boys because of lauryns continued nutcase actions its not possible for that wee boy to be part of the walkers lives be she's that much of a narc she can never see that she is the problem. I mean ffs first thing she did was send a legal letter to Annie before the lad was even born, so can you just imagine how miserable they would be with her like constant noise in the background, she would play games, no you can't have him this weekend, she would purposely cause problems every week
Hope you feel better soon!!
I definitely agree with you about if he was involved. She’d hate it, and would emotionally blackmail Jnr Into staying with her and hating step mummy Annie. She’d also be one of those that if he had a little snotty nose, she would cancel him going over, because ‘mummy knows best’ and could you even IMAGINE Cairo going to watch the England matches with his brothers?? She would ensure she had to go along. It’s much better the way it is. For everyone’s sake, unfortunately

• Heart

jimginjan

Chatty Member
Thread title:

Lozza had a quick shag with Kyle when he bored now Annie Walker is the Landlord

🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
I think she was implying Kyle and Annie's youngest as she was trying to muscle in that he's the youngest and part of the crew hence saying 2nd youngest, she loves bringing things up that makes her feel part of the family when she has no business mentioning Annie's children with kyle

• Haha

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
You think that video Sian posted last night tipped her over the edge with bitterness and jealousy and she just had to retaliate tonight? She’s a spiteful bitch!

• Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
She's defo obsessed with Annie.... Anything that she thinks will irritate her when in reality she's living the life she wants to live. Let's dig out 10 year old irrelevant pics... If I remember right they didn't follow one another when he died 😂🤣 my god she is such a desperado she needs to fuck of and take care of her unfortunate child

• Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
No pics from this 10year friendship either,
And Annie had no idea who she was and when Lauren befriended her she didn’t mention aww Kyle is my friend just nothing she says is truthful and her lies don’t make sense,
The kidney scan aswell when she found she was pregnant could u imagine her midwife watching it and then she would need to go back in and face her knowing she knows she’s a liar

Reactions: 23

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
No wonder she's angry, some kids are blurred out so why aren't hers if they've already been told. I would be livid aswell.

jimginjan

Chatty Member
Someone said the other day that she had removed the Elle Wood’s walking out of court photo. She’s canvassing for a nanny to move in her new house in feb.

Have we really got to sit thru her posting interior design shit and posing about her new house when we all know KW & Annie are the landlord and she’s never worked a fucking day in her life while making out she’s paid for it all ffs🫣🫠

• Haha
  • Sick

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
What’s so disgusting is all costs are covered by KW but she will have put that up for a freebie

exactly who the hell can recommend ?
google or ask your other scheming mates
Disgusting tart
#Relatable

Jellybean093

VIP Member
Ladies It's official Annie reads this thread

One of us from here commented on Annie's picture and Annie liked the comment 😩😆😆😆 ( top comment)
From skimming over some of her comments, she likes everything 🤷🏼‍♀️ I do hope she’s here though and that most of us are team Annie and the innocent children

*disclaimer - although we have all fallen madly in love with Kyle (apart from some weirdos 👀😂) you are so welcome to him. We will admire from afar x

• Heart

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Yeah I noticed the policing and cba with that.

Lozagne comments here, 100%

Kyle defo perked up that we'd all give him a go. Let's not lie. We're a great bunch and he knows none of us approve of psychotic stalking 😉

I was thinking about the name: she likes to travel a lot, on Kyle's credit card obviously, and a few of us have mentioned needing the birth certificate but as he won't be on there and the names are different she may need Kyle's permission to take him out of the country - former Mr Fox had to write a letter stating his agreement for his kid to be taken out of the country by his ex as the name didn't match. Perhaps she was stopped once and Kyle wouldn't give permission so she changed it to get her own way.