Goodman Sisters #75 These boots are made for stalking, that's just what I'll do👢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rocking up to the euros without a ticket and only her scan pic.

Seeeeeee security man it says lauryn and Kyle now lemme in or I ll flash me piles at ya

Sent from watchtower at euro

• Haha
Reactions: 33
A bit louder for loz in the back
Why didn’t she think this was important ?
He’s was literally on her doorstep
She is fukin bonkers

Sent fwom mi sofahhh
Exactly this, she’s only telling the press she’s going to the euros, cos Annie has said she’s going to the euros 😂 😂 it’s got nothing to do with Diego watching his “daddy”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Foden mum. Go up against her prozza if you dare J

Sent from laptop while I’m stalking Annie
---
All she has left is that her children's dad is a footballer.
She has zero talent or likability.
Chloe at least does have or did have some type of career but Loz has bulldozed it on her, and as for Amelia she has no chance of it.
Sen mi Julie fine

J
……and his times running out at 34. Be abroad soon with HIS family

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
LIVE REPORT!

I'm just at city's training ground and Annie is in the dining room with us. Baby is tiny, she is looking amazing 😁

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 127
I’d proper love to know what Kyles shown Annie/Sian for them to stand by him again through all this. I see Sian still liking his Instagram pictures. I honestly think they have some solid proof of blackmailing or something or it being a one time thing and that’s that

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She’ll say she needs to move closer to facilitate that … I would stick with no contact personally. Opening a can of worms where she’d need to know every detail of their house, how Annie spoke to KK, did RRR get extra porridge in the morning, do KK have bedrooms as big etc etc. she’d be one big headache to deal with.

And then wouldn’t he have to keep them in a very similar life to what they’d have when with him and Annie, lifestyle, houses etc I mean know she’s not exactly slumming it in begman towers with her 8g a month but I’m sure that’s a drop in the ocean to Annie and vyle x

Reactions: 15
Ooh Loz will be fizzing to read here that Annie is at the training ground.

Sent from the Magic Kingdom, the 7 dwarves ride

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Paul and Rachel will have made him go over ever single meeting, conversation, text, email bank transaction, insta posts and any type of communication the only thing she can possibly hide from is Snapchat to an extent.

In my opinion i don't see kyle as much of a talker she will be shitting herself. June will be a telling time for the truths to come out iykyk

Mi giro's ipad

J

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve just started baby reindeer and cracking up already only 5 minutes in.. Martha is SO BUSY 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What are these people smoking?? I can assure she has more pasta jars than people on her side
Why do these stupid women crawl up her riddled arse? There can't be that much space for them all and the piles 🫠🫠🫠.

Sent from canestan duo fonica

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The scene in baby reindeer when big martha says "men who dont fancy me are either blind or gay" this is the level of deluded confidence big martha goodman has 1🤣🤣🤣🤣
She really think shes some bit of gear 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

While we sit here convincing ourselfs shes ugly 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The bit when security are trying to wrestle big Martha and she shouts ‘he’s a bum hole lover this one a property dirty little bum hole bastard’ also reminded me of Lauryn/Kyle 🤣 #rimmer

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.