Goodman Sisters #75 These boots are made for stalking, that's just what I'll došŸ‘¢

Will Lauryn Attend Chloe & Grants wedding? šŸ‘€

• Yes in but only in Secret

Votes: 116 34.7%
  • Yes Loud & Proud

Votes: 37 11.1%
  • No way in Hell

Votes: 11 3.3%
  • No she is uninvited

Votes: 92 27.5%
  • Too famous šŸ“šŸ“

Votes: 96 28.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome Back Lads
Well done to @Disneygirl89 on winning thread title youā€™ve bagged yourself some baggy thigh high boots! Thanks to an assist from @Ladxb21 āœØ Always Supporting

Everybody is Welcome (Except PP) itā€™s not true what they say about us šŸ™Š
We might be;
Lunatics
Chavs
Unhinged
Daft shits
Annie Stans
NHS users
Thrush ridden

But we certainly donā€™t all have babies with men who cheat or idolise Kyle or have some weird obsession with RRRR šŸ™„
āœØ Let that sink in

We appreciate all views & opinions here, there was an interesting Q&A in the last thread (if you were Annie what would you do in this situation) we do not shoot people down!

Lauryn Goodman is officially now known as Martha AKA the real Fiona Harvey šŸ‘€ inspo from Baby Reindeer. If youā€™ve not been keeping up with the storyline the stalker Martha ends her messages with sent from IPhone misspelled each time.

FYI Lauryn is BUSY!

Lauryn Goodman has wheeled herself out & by some miracle been papped prancing around in awful outfits (think Jane Norman) she was seen pose up in a book shop in baggy thigh high boots, sunglasses & a pink blazer clutching her burner with a cracked screen!

In other news Lauryn thinks she is taking the unwanted to Germany for the Euroā€™s so they can watch Daddy at work, ā€œwho doesnā€™t want to see their Daddy at work it just happens his daddy is a footballerā€ says the bitter Prostitute. Wouldnā€™t be saying this if he worked in Aldi though would she but still she insists on parading her children at the Euros!

Keen to show her receipts Lauryn shared a Snapchat from Mr Walker she has been spiralling every since
āœØ Loving Relationship
Lauryn has also deleted all the Hashtags
āœØ Legal papers flying everywhere

Amelia - Silent

Khloe - is just showing off her lipo & claims itā€™s nothing to do with her. Chloe has also had her curtains hung in her bar with a golf simulator, home cinema & darts to ensure Grant doesnā€™t fall into the crotch of any Oliviaā€™s or Abigailā€™s (MOTWYW)

The latest blog of lies (99.9% about Kyle) courtesy of our Blog Queen @Ittybittytittyclub doing Gods work as always unfortunately with the cost of living crisis, itā€™s part of the Rezon she wonā€™t be feeding her brats this week!

@mabel2020 summarised the blog beautifully

She doesnā€™t want Kyle having a relationship with the children
- Sheā€™s happy parenting the children alone
- She would be happy for Kyle to be involved with the children privately
- She wouldnā€™t let Kyle be around the children because of the lies heā€™s told
- She would forgive Kyle if he apologised
- She wants the children to know their Father
- She isnā€™t willing to put Kyle on a pedestal to the children
- She is willing for them to support his footballing achievements

Latest Blog Hereā€¦

https://tattle.life/threads/goodman...o-know-when-will-this-end.45011/post-19137922

If you see something screenshot & post it as some of us are blocked, if itā€™s an another footballer article link it, if she posts receipts for the love of god screenshot or just say nothing at all! If we canā€™t see it we wonā€™t believe it BUT if itā€™s the court documents DO NOT post!
Please & Thank you šŸ˜˜

Previous Thread
As you were you Chavs discussing Chavs

Sent fr E.T FoneHome

Attachments

• 57.7 KB
  • 142.9 KB
  • 34.4 KB
  • 45.7 KB
  • 57.9 KB
  • 26.4 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Heart
    • Haha
    Reactions: 51
    Loving the recap. Thank you!
    Also special shout out to our @Ittybittytittyclub for taking one for the team every month for the bastard blog. šŸ¤©
    BRB, just googling who Grant is again because I canā€™t remember who he plays for, even though Chloe claimed to uninvite her own sister from the steakhouse wedding because he is mutual friends with Kyle Walker and didnā€™t want the drama. Struggling to see how this Sunday pub player is on the same level as premier league, triple cup winner (3 is the magic number) captain of Man City and England šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 45
    Welcome Back Lads
    Well done to @Disneygirl89 on winning thread title youā€™ve bagged yourself some baggy thigh high boots! Thanks to an assist from @Ladxb21 āœØ Always Supporting

Everybody is Welcome (Except PP) itā€™s not true what they say about us šŸ™Š
    We might be;
    Lunatics
    Chavs
    Unhinged
    Daft shits
    Annie Stans
    NHS users
    Thrush ridden

But we certainly donā€™t all have babies with men who cheat or idolise Kyle or have some weird obsession with RRRR šŸ™„
    āœØ Let that sink in

We appreciate all views & opinions here, there was an interesting Q&A in the last thread (if you were Annie what would you do in this situation) we do not shoot people down!

Lauryn Goodman is officially now known as Martha AKA the real Fiona Harvey šŸ‘€ inspo from Baby Reindeer. If youā€™ve not been keeping up with the storyline the stalker Martha ends her messages with sent from IPhone misspelled each time.

FYI Lauryn is BUSY!

Lauryn Goodman has wheeled herself out & by some miracle been papped prancing around in awful outfits (think Jane Norman) she was seen pose up in a book shop in baggy thigh high boots, sunglasses & a pink blazer clutching her burner with a cracked screen!

In other news Lauryn thinks she is taking the unwanted to Germany for the Euroā€™s so they can watch Daddy at work, ā€œwho doesnā€™t want to see their Daddy at work it just happens his daddy is a footballerā€ says the bitter Prostitute. Wouldnā€™t be saying this if he worked in Aldi though would she but still she insists on parading her children at the Euros!

Keen to show her receipts Lauryn shared a Snapchat from Mr Walker she has been spiralling every since
    āœØ Loving Relationship
    Lauryn has also deleted all the Hashtags
    āœØ Legal papers flying everywhere

Amelia - Silent

Khloe - is just showing off her lipo & claims itā€™s nothing to do with her. Chloe has also had her curtains hung in her bar with a golf simulator, home cinema & darts to ensure Grant doesnā€™t fall into the crotch of any Oliviaā€™s or Abigailā€™s (MOTWYW)

The latest blog of lies (99.9% about Kyle) courtesy of our Blog Queen @Ittybittytittyclub doing Gods work as always unfortunately with the cost of living crisis, itā€™s part of the Rezon she wonā€™t be feeding her brats this week!

@mabel2020 summarised the blog beautifully

She doesnā€™t want Kyle having a relationship with the children
    - Sheā€™s happy parenting the children alone
    - She would be happy for Kyle to be involved with the children privately
    - She wouldnā€™t let Kyle be around the children because of the lies heā€™s told
    - She would forgive Kyle if he apologised
    - She wants the children to know their Father
    - She isnā€™t willing to put Kyle on a pedestal to the children
    - She is willing for them to support his footballing achievements

Latest Blog Hereā€¦

https://tattle.life/threads/goodman...o-know-when-will-this-end.45011/post-19137922

If you see something screenshot & post it as some of us are blocked, if itā€™s an another footballer article link it, if she posts receipts for the love of god screenshot or just say nothing at all! If we canā€™t see it we wonā€™t believe it BUT if itā€™s the court documents DO NOT post!
    Please & Thank you šŸ˜˜

Previous Thread
    As you were you Chavs discussing Chavs

Sent fr E.T FoneHome
    bleeping stunning
    Thank you Queen
    Chavs discussing chavs being watched by chavs discussing us
    You couldnā€™t make it up tbhšŸ˜­šŸ˜‚ (IYKYK)

ifhonn

• Heart
    • Haha
    Reactions: 29
    I actually thought the pics of the woman oline where of the great unwashed kairo....Jesus bleeping christ Lauren man give it a bleeping rest ffs! You're a total embarrassment to those unfortunate unwanted brats & yourself. For the love of God STOPPPPPPPPPPP

• Haha
    Reactions: 28
    For someone who was shagging a married man she sure loves to chant how much shes owed an apology. Does she have no family members advising her of just how bad she sounds everytime she opens her nasty entitled gob. The audacity of this slag.
    ---
    @Rose94 ā€¦. You have to have edited that pic? That canā€™t seriously be real??? šŸ˜©šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£View attachment 2901875
    Is she meaning to turn herself into a laughing stock at this point???

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 36
    ---

Is she meaning to turn herself into a laughing stock at this point???
    Honestlyā€¦ I think she thinks sheā€™s the shiz! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she must have a midget brain to match those wee legs!
    ---
    I'm not blessed with height but duck me the little people out of the wizard of Oz have longer legs the feet what in my giddy aunt is going on???

How tall is loz
    Looking at that Iā€™d say 4foot nothing šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I have nothing against petite, or short people except stumpy Goodman! šŸ¤£ but then theyā€™re not all big cunts like her šŸ˜†

• Haha
    Reactions: 24
    Imagine posting a tik tok of no one else bar yourself and choosing THATS MY GIRL song to play in the background šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
    Reactions: 46
    bleeping stunning
    Thank you Queen
    Chavs discussing chavs being watched by chavs discussing us
    You couldnā€™t make it up tbhšŸ˜­šŸ˜‚ (IYKYK)

ifhonn
    Clarification PP is not me šŸ˜šŸ˜
    ---
    Firstly for @MinnieXX I spotted this too but if you look closely where the arm isā€¦ the daughter is also wearing that Prada dress that beggy had posted up the other week with I think teddy bears on it quite dull looking for a girls dressā€¦ so I take it they were all in Pradaā€¦

As for the blogā€¦. When she posted the first bit first about someone sent her the heat magazine link I actually thought she was quoting a piece Annie and her kids supporting Kyle, until I realise she was actually talking about herself at which point, my head has bleeping fallen offā€¦ the constant inconsistency of Our kids, my children etc, it doesnā€™t read well.

She reads on here and hates when itā€™s mentioned that Kairoā€™s Spanish is crap šŸ’© so she posts the videos of him speaking because she canā€™t help herself clapping back with her indirects.

Childā€™s name will be released around the time of the euros to stir up more drama, especially if she turns up, she will probably go over to Germany to keep up the threat but will be watching it in bars like she did when they Kairo was a baby and they were watching from the bar. Iā€™m calling it nowā€¦ outside the stadium running towards it, with 2 and daddy on the backā€¦. All for threats and publicityā€¦

@wilbz90 yes she probably fucks about opening and closing the curtains, but has a smart meter next to her to see how much it costsā€¦ until Kyle starts footing the bill for all the household utilities. Her biggest demand going to court

Attachments

Last edited:
    • Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 24
    Lauryn should step out in her Austin powers ensemble this very pissy down Sunday and do a power pap walk šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I d die laughing šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I am a ffoneee

• Haha
    Reactions: 26
    She will be fuming that new baby has been named. No one cares what her daughter is called. She only gets papped if she arranges it.
    There are always paps in alderley edge not just to take pics of Annie. The pic of the weather man last week was also taken of him in AE.

• Heart
    Reactions: 26
    Imagine posting a tik tok of no one else bar yourself and choosing THATS MY GIRL song to play in the background šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
    Lol 31 likes
    Lauryn stop trying to make TikTok happen, itā€™s not going to happen (for you)

• Haha
    Reactions: 28
    Now Iā€™m no mathematician but that height does not match up with that height doing somersaults in a outfit that looks like sheā€™s just got out of jug for being a stalker
    Loz looks my height and Iā€™m 5ā€™1 but my BBL looks better and I donā€™t shag married men MOTWYW

Attachments

• Haha
    Reactions: 33
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.