Goodman Sisters #75 These boots are made for stalking, that's just what I'll do👢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Loz has a ‘lives with’ order, she can travel with the kids for up to 28 days at a time without his written permission.

I have this as I travel back to my home country with my children to see my family.

I’d be shocked if she doesn’t have the order stating that the KWs live with her as it means she will get more money than if it is shared.

We know Kyle is on Kairo’s certificate but is he on the baby’s?

Reactions: 13
If you were going you wouldn’t announce it
It’s now a public threat
She used to make many threats to him
She wants him to make contact
Like the Cheshire move she was allegedly doing
Sick witch

Snet frowm ifon
I’m convinced she hates baby girl
Almost like she blames her
Also because she now has this house she can’t possibly threaten to move near him as she has no money to do it he has already got the house

Reactions: 30
Sitting watching the city match with my partner and he said ‘ have you seen his nose, Kyle Walker??? What the duck is that’😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just caught up on the blog post there (thanks for posting) and I honestly think this girl is more unhinged than ever before. It’s actually worrying how obsessed she is with Kyle, his wife and their children. I try to think if I was in her situation and I think imagine a man saying publicly that not just you but your kids were his biggest mistake? And you write a blog saying he needs to say sorry but he can still see them? Lauryn look we know you read this site so please listen because obviously your family haven’t said it but please for your sake girl just take your money and go live your life the second hand embarrassment I feel for you I can’t even put into words. I actively encourage her to go the euros though… can you just imagine it hahahahaha in the crowd (if she even get a ticket) sitting with the fans and the kid rocking about with dad on the back while all the others are in the posh seats. Aw I’m actually living for it… Lauryn please do go!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Exactly this. She is going to keep on going with these types of threats until he contacts her.. its all her plan
And he is so STUPID he will fall for it
I really do think it’s different this time
last time he give her what she wanted in court like judge said over generous and she still wanted more
He also didn’t publicly say anything but this time seems different. She said he’s punishing baby girl that’s because he’s clearly not paying what lauryn wants for her so I think he is taking her down also every article she does his legal team respond saying action has been taken . She is fucked

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She'll resent princessa konk because her arrival never caused the destruction she thought. She needs to accept Kyle used and abused her yet again. Kyles a revolting bleep, hate the both of them 🤢 is she duck going to the euros she's just desperate to stay in the papers. Is she just going to Swan about Germany with her spawn and then go back to her travelodge at the end of the night when she has been pictured a few times 🤣 can't deal with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If you were going you wouldn’t announce it
It’s now a public threat
She used to make many threats to him
She wants him to make contact
Like the Cheshire move she was allegedly doing
Sick witch

Snet frowm ifon
Does she realise you had to be registered by Dec 12th to apply for a chance at getting tickets? If not she will have to try and get resales. Does the crazy mare think Kyle will gift her some or maybe she had a word with Phil or Jack last time they FaceTimed her and they’ve some spare. You don’t just decide to go to a major football tournament less than two months before it starts, sticking your sprogs in a number 2 ‘Daddy’ shirt is not getting you in 🤦‍♀️

sent from my Nokia 8110

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’d proper love to know what Kyles shown Annie/Sian for them to stand by him again through all this. I see Sian still liking his Instagram pictures. I honestly think they have some solid proof of blackmailing or something or it being a one time thing and that’s that
I think Sian gathers the evidence for Rachel and the dossier of historic posts/hashtags/posts that have only appeared for minutes etc/all logged on Tattle for Sian! J
#endher

sent Fromm my tampon
---
What are these people smoking?? I can assure she has more pasta jars than people on her side
Yeah, so many its got 1 like 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 J

sent from burner wit broken scren

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She'll resent princessa konk because her arrival never caused the destruction she thought. She needs to accept Kyle used and abused her yet again. Kyles a revolting bleep, hate the both of them 🤢 is she duck going to the euros she's just desperate to stay in the papers. Is she just going to Swan about Germany with her spawn and then go back to her travelodge at the end of the night when she has been pictured a few times 🤣 can't deal with her.
I agree with this. That child has no use now she hasn’t forced Kyle’s hand as Lauren expected. We already know she bizarrely tries to create competition and resentment between both sets of children so wouldn’t be surprising if she did it between her own.

Sent from car park looking forlorn

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Flappy fanny fuckman really hasn't thought about this properly.

She'd struggle to get digs unless it was possibly very expensive as alot of fans will have hoovered up alot of places.

How the duck would she even get tickets?

Kyle ain't giving her them, she wouldn't go on her own she'd probably want her leechy carpet mother to tag along.

She's no going to the euros she's full of diarrhoea

Sent from carrooooon minging carpet

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Having a second has given her nothing extra only thing she has done is ruin what little reputation she had and that of her sisters.

8k a month is a huge sum of money and that is more then enough for her and the two children to live of a month considering Kyle pays holidays and school/nursery fees.

She will however struggle with her lifestyle as she has no concept for money it would be interesting to.see what kind of debts she might have created since the last review.

Reactions: 25
I really do think it’s different this time
last time he give her what she wanted in court like judge said over generous and she still wanted more
He also didn’t publicly say anything but this time seems different. She said he’s punishing baby girl that’s because he’s clearly not paying what lauryn wants for her so I think he is taking her down also every article she does his legal team respond saying action has been taken . She is fucked
I think the punishing kinara is cos hes not having any contact and also she wont be getting much more if anymore maintenance.
I think she also dresses herself and the kids like sacks of tit so she can plead poverty.
Also think she will try and get him to pay for some sort of body guard/security and say the press are following her

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.