Goodman Sisters #75 These boots are made for stalking, that's just what I'll do👢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probs wants her kids pics in that getty images so she can kick off about her kids faces being public asif their celebs

Sent frm the garden pool i dont have

• Haha
Reactions: 40
New Article in the DM source The Sun 🙄
The comments are allowed
Ash Potato saying what most are thinking 🙌
View attachment 2902214

She’d be stupid to go. Hated by so many. Unwanted in the Wags club. Laughed at by all wags. Is she really going to fund it???? I doubt it
---
Plus if she hasnt shown cash cows 1 and 2s faces on her sm the press aint allowed to show their faces
That’s a good thing they don’t focus on the ugly bint

Yep Lozza still convincing myself you’re ugly 🙄

Sent from burner 12
---
She’d be stupid to go. Hated by so many. Unwanted in the Wags club. Laughed at by all wags. Is she really going to fund it???? I doubt it
---

That’s a good thing they don’t focus on the ugly bint

Yep Lozza still convincing myself you’re ugly 🙄

Sent from burner 12
Phil Fodens mum on security Lozza she’ll drop kick you into next week 🥊

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The scene in baby reindeer when big martha says "men who dont fancy me are either blind or gay" this is the level of deluded confidence big martha goodman has 1🤣🤣🤣🤣
She really think shes some bit of gear 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

While we sit here convincing ourselfs shes ugly 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
If she is 'always supporting' his soccer achievements and wants to bring the kids to the euros wouldn't you think she would of brought them to a game in the UK first to see how it goes. Not many 1 and 4 year old will sit through a full game and the noise etc. She's only looking for the rise.

Kyle must have some good D for this kind of delusion. She also seems totally shocked he lied to her about leaving Annie to make a life with her. Kyle was able to go have secret meetings , secret shags a secret fuckn child for God sake and continue his work and home life like nothing happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She just never stops does she 😂😂 she’s fuckin bat tit

sent from msn cos mans cant afford credit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I think that The Walkers are playing a really clever game
Prozza threatening to turn up at the Euros and Queen Annie saying don’t
I’ll bet it’s all going in a dossier to give to a court to get some sort of order on this unhinged slag
Also , how does she think she is getting tickets ??
They are like gold dust !!
She’s got no family or friends that claim her so she can’t use them to get them
Tragic witch

J
Sent from a bookshop doorway

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Why on earth is Goodman thinking about dragging two very young children to the Euros? For what - to prove some sort of point? Stir up trouble? I know the children from the other families will be going, but this is very very different. It's not really even about it being in the best interests of the kids, they are just being used as a conduit for petty point scoring and one upmanship. It should all be about the wellbeing of the children, not 'look at meeeee'.

The atmosphere would be so uncomfortable, why would she put her kids in that situation? They wouldn't understand what's going on but they would definitely pick up on it. I feel so sad for those children. Nobody in their sane mind would willingly put their children in that situation, they should be shielded.
I think the earlier suggestion she is doing it in hopes of getting a box is correct. There will be companies who have hospitality boxes etc. there, she’s hoping someone offers it to her because clearly no person in their right mind would take two babies to a rowdy football match but then, she isn’t of right mind is she.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.