Goodman Sisters #75 These boots are made for stalking, that's just what I'll došŸ‘¢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having a second has given her nothing extra only thing she has done is ruin what little reputation she had and that of her sisters.

8k a month is a huge sum of money and that is more then enough for her and the two children to live of a month considering Kyle pays holidays and school/nursery fees.

She will however struggle with her lifestyle as she has no concept for money it would be interesting to.see what kind of debts she might have created since the last review.
Does kyle pay for holidays?
---
I really do think itā€™s different this time
last time he give her what she wanted in court like judge said over generous and she still wanted more
He also didnā€™t publicly say anything but this time seems different. She said heā€™s punishing baby girl thatā€™s because heā€™s clearly not paying what lauryn wants for her so I think he is taking her down also every article she does his legal team respond saying action has been taken . She is fucked
I hope so

Reactions: 11
Does kyle pay for holidays?
No. It was 2 school trips a year this is where ppl got confused.
However he prob paid for the holidays she went on last year to keep up with her ridic demands
---

I hope so
No. It was 2 school trips a year this is where ppl got confused.
However he prob paid for the holidays she went on last year to keep up with her ridic demands

Reactions: 28
Annie not having to announce her moves šŸ’™šŸ’™šŸ’™šŸ’™
Love that for you wifey

Sent from mi second fone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
See the ā€œthat celebration was for Kairoā€ messages whilst his own children were there in attendance ā€¦ where are they Loz?

Where are the messages confirming he is putting money away in a trust fund for your future together?

Thereā€™s not one single bit of proof. If there was youā€™d still be wrong but at least you could back up your stories.

If that was true (highly unlikely) then if I was Annie it would be the final straw for me, being there with the children and heā€™s messaging the side bit saying the celebrations were for the child he had behind his wifeā€™s back! No way!

Reactions: 31
She really thought having a daughter he was going to be hers didnā€™t she. Thatā€™s the most tragic part of it all šŸ¤£

Reactions: 41
Iā€™ve had some tit dates/exes in my time but she takes the award.
2 kids, a zillion court cases and theyā€™ve never even shared a KFC bargain bucket .

Lots of talk of Kyle leaving City again, if they went how would that work with the financial court order?
Wouldnā€™t it be tit if he downgraded her house and maintainance and went abroad ( forced by her lunatic behaviour) and sent her a reasonable amount each month instead of the outrageous 8k

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If it really was about four-year-old, remembering that their father had said they would take them to a big football game, for those that say a four year old wonā€™t remember (if he was told as a four year old that is) believe me my four-year-old does not forget a thing especially if itā€™s something you want her to! if it wasnā€™t about publicity attention, she would buy a ticket she would go with no announcement. Watch the match leave, deny ever having been there if anyone asked try and keep a low profile and certainly no pictures or attention grabbing behavior. I would be so embarrassed to be caught going there, and I donā€™t understand why she has no shame in anything.

Reactions: 24
See the ā€œthat celebration was for Kairoā€ messages whilst his own children were there in attendance ā€¦ where are they Loz?

Where are the messages confirming he is putting money away in a trust fund for your future together?

Thereā€™s not one single bit of proof. If there was youā€™d still be wrong but at least you could back up your stories.

If that was true (highly unlikely) then if I was Annie it would be the final straw for me, being there with the children and heā€™s messaging the side bit saying the celebrations were for the child he had behind his wifeā€™s back! No way!
I've said it before.

He is a defender and not one that scores. Him cheering and hugging another player isn't for Kairo. He didn't do a special celebration after scoring for his team because... he didn't score.

He would be dedicating a tackle or a sprint to his child. It makes no sense. She's seen other players, Watkins, Sterling, Rashford, Kate etc all do goal celebrations and has concocted a lie to make Kerching relevant but, as always, it makes duck all sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I think Kyle will go abroad try shake his stalker off once and for all. Lauryn will just be her usual sad self on social me acting like a victim. She's very predictable šŸ¤£

Sent from my place of employment - loz you can't relate

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If it really was about four-year-old, remembering that their father had said they would take them to a big football game, for those that say a four year old wonā€™t remember (if he was told as a four year old that is) believe me my four-year-old does not forget a thing especially if itā€™s something you want her to! if it wasnā€™t about publicity attention, she would buy a ticket she would go with no announcement. Watch the match leave, deny ever having been there if anyone asked try and keep a low profile and certainly no pictures or attention grabbing behavior. I would be so embarrassed to be caught going there, and I donā€™t understand why she has no shame in anything.
I agree but he only turned 4 last week
---
I think Kyle will go abroad try shake his stalker off once and for all. Lauryn will just be her usual sad self on social me acting like a victim. She's very predictable šŸ¤£

Sent from my place of employment - loz you can't relate
From this performance il pack the bleeping bag

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He allegedly promised when he was having contact which was September 2022 - October/November 2022. He was 2.

He only turned 4 on the 17th aka last Wednesday.

Like duck would Kerching remember that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
2 kids, a zillion court cases and theyā€™ve never even shared a KFC bargain bucket .

Lots of talk of Kyle leaving City again, if they went how would that work with the financial court order?
Wouldnā€™t it be tit if he downgraded her house and maintainance and went abroad ( forced by her lunatic behaviour) and sent her a reasonable amount each month instead of the outrageous 8k
Letā€™s hope he doesnā€™t move to a Spanish club šŸ˜‚
J
Sent from mi box room

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I would love to have been there when she found out A was pregnant.
You were there hun
We all were
ā€˜Straw that broke the camels backā€™

Hahahahha
But I know what you mean
I reckon Blyths had to get the builders in to fix a dent

Sent from tattle
J

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I would put money on it that he will withdraw from Euros if they donā€™t ensure she doesnā€™t get in. Either way, I think the Walkers will go abroad for a few years, shake off the disease that is Martha Goodman. Hope they go to a country where child support canā€™t be enforced. Sign over the house and tell her to make it last! He tried to pay her off before with a lump sum but judge wouldnā€™t allow it because of how irresponsible she is with money! J

sent from #iphon

• Heart
Reactions: 22

I hope he does move I think if Annie has taken him back or they are working on things slowly that they need a fresh start

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.