Goodman Sisters #75 These boots are made for stalking, that's just what I'll došŸ‘¢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bored, bored, bored, of her tit.

the messages she sent herself last night compared a 20 year long marriage to Kyle fuckin her a few times?

Nowt but a dirty, fat, slag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She makes a mockery of hard working single mums and people that have actually been in abusive relationships sheā€™s sick and twisted

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Plus if she hasnt shown cash cows 1 and 2s faces on her sm the press aint allowed to show their faces
But she canā€™t stop people showing them if she is in a public space and in another country.. lots of assholes out there who would put it in social media thoughā€¦ remember the message from Boxing Day when she put herself something legal when she contacted Annie it makes me think there is something in place

Reactions: 19
Could the desperation to go to Germany be because any restraining order or cease and desist wouldn't apply abroad? I don't know what the Walkers have in place but she's obviously not allowed to approach or contact them because everything is done via social media and the newspapers. If he was in Germany she could easily approach them (if she could get past security) it doesn't have to be at a match, could be Annie and the children in a restaurant or in a park. I wouldn't put it past her to have a photographer waiting when she confronts them.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Surely if sheā€™s going to the euros she knows and has tickets. Folk at my work got tickets months ago. Super hard to get etc.

ETA I see people have asked this already - was on catch up

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Nah, the stadium will be like ā€œWAIT, this is THE Lauryn Goodman ex towie star. Get her on the bleeping pitch with her Spanish strawberries. We have a celebrity here. Put her in Garethā€™s seatā€

• Haha
Reactions: 50
She will be trying to get a freebie or box the beggy div
I think if she is genuinely trying to go sheā€™ll be using ā€˜safety concernsā€™ to try and get something out of Kyle. I donā€™t think she has any intention on slumming it in the stands. Not with her illusions of grandeur.

Alternative 1:
She has absolutely no intention of going but she wants to cause as much emotional distress and upset while Annie & Kyle should be at their happiest to punish them. She wants to overshadow the birth of Annieā€™s new baby by causing her anxiety and making her feel helpless because Annie canā€™t control what Lauryn does.

Alternative 2:
Sheā€™s going, doesnā€™t give a tit where they sit but wants pictures identical to Annieā€™s of Kairo and KW2 with Daddy shirts on outside the stadium. She wants the press attention, the stories printed and the content however negative.

Reactions: 38
She didnā€™t go to The Brighton game when Daddy was nearly at The rental . I think itā€™s mostly BS

• Heart
Reactions: 38
But she canā€™t stop people showing them if she is in a public space and in another country.. lots of assholes out there who would put it in social media thoughā€¦ remember the message from Boxing Day when she put herself something legal when she contacted Annie it makes me think there is something in place
The legal thing was she couldnt say outright kyle was the dad. Theres nothing in place to stop her showing their faces

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Her anger and bitterness takes over any sane thoughts she should have.
In what world is letting her son watch his Dad blank him and celebrate with his real family who are enjoying all the VIP trappings , better than just walking away.
The only person she hurts is her son.
She has pushed and pushed a relationship regardless of the fact her son has been ignored and pushed aside (which is tit for him )
What mother keeps up this tit instead of saying actually itā€™s a privilege to have my son in your life not a right so sling it .
She has a house , money, car , holidays , what single mums get that ?
She is the problem and why he will never have a decent relationship with the walkers .
Her blog , again just a rambling pot shot at the other side reads like a message to Kyle.
Apologies TO ME and our private arrangement can be back on .
Hey some dignity Lozza , youā€™re not going to win this battle

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think that The Walkers are playing a really clever game
Prozza threatening to turn up at the Euros and Queen Annie saying donā€™t
Iā€™ll bet itā€™s all going in a dossier to give to a court to get some sort of order on this unhinged slag
Also , how does she think she is getting tickets ??
They are like gold dust !!
Sheā€™s got no family or friends that claim her so she canā€™t use them to get them
Tragic witch

J
Sent from a bookshop doorway
Bookshop doorway šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
---
Can the Walkers get a restraining order on the deluded ugly bunt

Yep Lozza still convinced youā€™re ugly

Sent from Blythe design shite kitchen while KG1 & 2 tug at my baggy leggings for attention J

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Plus if she hasnt shown cash cows 1 and 2s faces on her sm the press aint allowed to show their faces
If she goes to the euros and the tv cameras show her and her kids then their faces will be shown. She won't be able to stop others at the match taking pic's either. How will kairo feel when he sees his dad on the pitch with Annoe and their 4 children, but he can't be with his dad, it's child abuse
---
I think if she is genuinely trying to go sheā€™ll be using ā€˜safety concernsā€™ to try and get something out of Kyle. I donā€™t think she has any intention on slumming it in the stands. Not with her illusions of grandeur.

Alternative 1:
She has absolutely no intention of going but she wants to cause as much emotional distress and upset while Annie & Kyle should be at their happiest to punish them. She wants to overshadow the birth of Annieā€™s new baby by causing her anxiety and making her feel helpless because Annie canā€™t control what Lauryn does.

Alternative 2:
Sheā€™s going, doesnā€™t give a tit where they sit but wants pictures identical to Annieā€™s of Kairo and KW2 with Daddy shirts on outside the stadium. She wants the press attention, the stories printed and the content however negative.
I think the fans who are taking their kids to the euros should get all their kids daddy shirts with number 2 on them...that would be hilarious, all or non

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
If she goes to the euros and the tv cameras show her and her kids then their faces will be shown. She won't be able to stop others at the match taking pic's either. How will kairo feel when he sees his dad on the pitch with Annoe and their 4 children, but he can't be with his dad, it's child abuse
---

I think the fans who are taking their kids to the euros should get all their kids daddy shirts with number 2 on them...that would be hilarious
Is she even relevant/known enough for any cameras she hasnā€™t paid for to be anywhere near her or showing her and her neglected brood? Sheā€™s a nobody

• Heart
All she has left is that her children's dad is a footballer.
She has zero talent or likability.
Chloe at least does have or did have some type of career but Loz has bulldozed it on her, and as for Amelia she has no chance of it.
Sen mi Julie fine

J

• Haha
Reactions: 31
We all knew Lauren was going to go off like a rocket when news of the birth of the 4th wanted R came out. All of these articles are her attempt at over shadowing the new baby because she is absolutely green with envy.
šŸ’Æ she has some sort of diagnosable mental illness as no normal sane person carries on this way. Genuinely hope Annie isnt reading any of these articles and is just leaving it to the paid PR and lawyers to deal with.
I do hope Kyle remembers all of this hurt caused next time he decides to think with dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Welcome Back Lads
Well done to @Disneygirl89 on winning thread title youā€™ve bagged yourself some baggy thigh high boots! Thanks to an assist from @Ladxb21 āœØ Always Supporting

Everybody is Welcome (Except PP) itā€™s not true what they say about us šŸ™Š
We might be;
Lunatics
Chavs
Unhinged
Daft shits
Annie Stans
NHS users
Thrush ridden

But we certainly donā€™t all have babies with men who cheat or idolise Kyle or have some weird obsession with RRRR šŸ™„
āœØ Let that sink in

We appreciate all views & opinions here, there was an interesting Q&A in the last thread (if you were Annie what would you do in this situation) we do not shoot people down!

Lauryn Goodman is officially now known as Martha AKA the real Fiona Harvey šŸ‘€ inspo from Baby Reindeer. If youā€™ve not been keeping up with the storyline the stalker Martha ends her messages with sent from IPhone misspelled each time.

FYI Lauryn is BUSY!

Lauryn Goodman has wheeled herself out & by some miracle been papped prancing around in awful outfits (think Jane Norman) she was seen pose up in a book shop in baggy thigh high boots, sunglasses & a pink blazer clutching her burner with a cracked screen!

In other news Lauryn thinks she is taking the unwanted to Germany for the Euroā€™s so they can watch Daddy at work, ā€œwho doesnā€™t want to see their Daddy at work it just happens his daddy is a footballerā€ says the bitter Prostitute. Wouldnā€™t be saying this if he worked in Aldi though would she but still she insists on parading her children at the Euros!

Keen to show her receipts Lauryn shared a Snapchat from Mr Walker she has been spiralling every since
āœØ Loving Relationship
Lauryn has also deleted all the Hashtags
āœØ Legal papers flying everywhere

Amelia - Silent

Khloe - is just showing off her lipo & claims itā€™s nothing to do with her. Chloe has also had her curtains hung in her bar with a golf simulator, home cinema & darts to ensure Grant doesnā€™t fall into the crotch of any Oliviaā€™s or Abigailā€™s (MOTWYW)

The latest blog of lies (99.9% about Kyle) courtesy of our Blog Queen @Ittybittytittyclub doing Gods work as always unfortunately with the cost of living crisis, itā€™s part of the Rezon she wonā€™t be feeding her brats this week!

@mabel2020 summarised the blog beautifully

She doesnā€™t want Kyle having a relationship with the children
- Sheā€™s happy parenting the children alone
- She would be happy for Kyle to be involved with the children privately
- She wouldnā€™t let Kyle be around the children because of the lies heā€™s told
- She would forgive Kyle if he apologised
- She wants the children to know their Father
- She isnā€™t willing to put Kyle on a pedestal to the children
- She is willing for them to support his footballing achievements

Latest Blog Hereā€¦

https://tattle.life/threads/goodman...o-know-when-will-this-end.45011/post-19137922

If you see something screenshot & post it as some of us are blocked, if itā€™s an another footballer article link it, if she posts receipts for the love of god screenshot or just say nothing at all! If we canā€™t see it we wonā€™t believe it BUT if itā€™s the court documents DO NOT post!
Please & Thank you šŸ˜˜

Previous Thread
As you were you Chavs discussing Chavs

Sent fr E.T FoneHome
Aww my first thread titlešŸ©·
Will wear the boots with no shame, 2 phones and children's football book.
Thanks lads, always supporting šŸ©µ šŸ‘€
As always inspired by the style icon that is proz in bootsšŸ™ŒšŸ½šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Happy Sunday my lovely unhinged chavs šŸ˜˜
Sent from nokia 402

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She didnā€™t go to The Brighton game when Daddy was nearly at The rental . I think itā€™s mostly BS
A bit louder for loz in the back
Why didnā€™t she think this was important ?
Heā€™s was literally on her doorstep
She is fukin bonkers

Sent fwom mi sofahhh

• Haha
  • Heart
She's just desperate for attention to make her think she is a celebrity.
Genuinely, no one cares about her she is not an Influencer or ista personality as she doesn't have a personality

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.