Goodman Sisters #75 These boots are made for stalking, that's just what I'll do👢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You embarrassing fuckin bleep

Wow you can play a party with Walkers money, but you can’t emotionally protect your kid.

Dirty woman
Ok but why the duck is that skanks hair getting darker and darker !!!

she is obsessed with Annie

Reactions: 20
Love tht annie gives zero fucks by whatever prozza does.
Also love the fact she leaves every single comment up on her ig so she can prove in court exactly what lauryn and her 3 million burner fones are

Reactions: 29
Loz makes me feel bad about my parenting.

First Kairo can speak better Spanish than my 4 year old and my son has a Spanish parent who he lives with (me so sorry if my English is not the best. Shall I write in español for Kairo to translate?)

Secondly Kairo knows his initials.

My son does not.

Is this an English thing? Do all your children know their initials?
Or is it because Loz puts KW everywhere?

I would appreciate to know as my son starts school in September and I would not want him to be behind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Mistake number 2’s name is defo embarrassing, as she is trying her hardest to make sure it isn’t leaked.

It’s basically Kyle or it’s similar to Annie’s last name.
She’s a bad goon and karma is defo a dish served cold

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She loves to say Kyle and Annie were separated when she conceived Kairo whereas she can't use that lie with Kinara so she doesn't get the spotlight, and it's come to light that she actually blames the baby for putting an end to that infidelity.
That's what I think anyway.
…..get it right Kinara put an end to that ‘loving relationship’ 🥱
---
Seems like a fair trade …. A Daddy for an LED sign 🤷‍♀️
Absent?? Has he been to any of his parties??? Never will prozz

• Haha
Reactions: 22
14 event planners, but still in the local leisure centre sports hall 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I hate that slow mo video she loves of Kairo in airport, she thinks he’s proper controlled the ball, it hits the wall and falls back at his feet, if that wall wasn’t there, he wouldn’t have caught the ball with his feet - it would have bounced out of shot, cause he was about 2, he isn’t a baller Lauryn you weirdoooooo. Football her whole personality

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I hate this narrative she "does it all on her own". If that ungrateful little witch had to do anything on her own she would be fucked.

I wish Kyle would sell the house, stop the money, reclaim his car. Just cut it all off.

Let's see how amazing she is then. She's bleeping useless. She adds nothing of value to anyone or anything.

See them survive on a chest freezer of tit juice with her making no more as she's too busy trying to fix her face, fanny and arse.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.